Do you think pixel chix are better then tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like pixel chix more then tamagotchis ?

• pixel chix are better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tamagotchis are better

• what are pixel chix

• pixel chix are dum

• tamagochis are dum

• I hate both of them

• I hate pixel chix so much I destroyed mine

• I hate tamagotchis so much I destroyed mine

• I can not decide, I love both of them alot

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i HAD a pixel chix but it was so boring i returned it!!! 30$ 4 a vitual peson EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and ya they aren't fun...MY OPINION.thy're SOOOOO boring and their battery dies in less than a day!!!! in short PIXEL CHIX SUCK!!!!! tamagotchis not amasing tho ...

sinserally Angel

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Tamagotchis more then pixel chix because my friend had a pixel chix and it was boring and I could not understand a thing. But with Tamagotchis you can easily understand it and it is more fun then pixel chix! I never want a pixel chix but I wish I had all the tamagotchis in the world!

I can't decide I think they're both pretty kewlio! ;) but the thing about PixelChix is you can't pause them ^_^

tamagotchi: COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!
pixel chix: EVEN COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLER!!!!!!!!!!!
Pixle Chix are lame. How could you think they are better than Tamagotchis? Why take care of a virtual person? She's like a virtual friend. Why have a virtual friend when you can go to ral places with real frienda? Pixle Chix are lame and the company that made them... SUCKS!

*~Tamagotchi~*

I love Tamagotchis more then pixel chix because my friend had a pixel chix and it was boring and I could not understand a thing. But with Tamagotchis you can easily understand it and it is more fun then pixel chix! I never want a pixel chix but I wish I had all the tamagotchis in the world!
Wow! All of them? XD That would be a lot of tamagotchis to look after. I can't imagine looking after millions and millions of tamagotchis! What about taking them to school XD

You walk into class with a shopping cart filled with tamagotchis, and when one beeps, you can't figure out which one beeped! XD!!!!!!! So you're there in class looking for th one that beeped and the teacher tells you to sit down. XD That would be soo funny!

*~Tamagotchi~*

:( :D :D Pixel Chix ABSOLUTLY RULE!!!! how could you say they dont? you are wrong! go to www.pixelchix.com and play the demos and you'll surely get addicted! i did so i'm getting the mall soon and the car and i've already got the house which ABSOLUTLEY RULES!! :ph34r:

I hope I did this quote right. I have a Pixel Chix and it is BORING! :blink: :lol: ;) :D -_-

:( :D :D Pixel Chix ABSOLUTLY RULE!!!! how could you say they dont? you are wrong! go to www.pixelchix.com and play the demos and you'll surely get addicted! i did so i'm getting the mall soon and the car and i've already got the house which ABSOLUTLEY RULES!! :ph34r:

I hope I did this quote right. I have a Pixel Chix and it is BORING! :blink: :lol: ;) :D -_-
I say they suck because it's a virtual friend, not a virtual pet. Virtual friends suck. Sorry

*~Tamagotchi~*

pixel chix are borring. I saw someone at the mal open one that they did not own, start playing with it for a few seconds, and leave. I was curious to see what they do, and after a few seconds I got borred.
tamagotchis are way more fun. :mellow:
Well I love my Pixel Chix! :angry: :huh: :(

umm. ew. tamagotchis RAWK.

can't humans take care of themselves?

i love my tamagotchiiiiii!

pixel chix are borring. I saw someone at the mal open one that they did not own, start playing with it for a few seconds, and leave. I was curious to see what they do, and after a few seconds I got borred.
tamagotchis are way more fun. :D
Well. duh. That's because you only did the "Try Me" thingie. The "Try Me" thing is stupid, but the real actual game is fun.

tamagotchis are way more fun. :)
[SIZE=30pt]I HAVE ONE AND THEY ROCK THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I have got 2 say i like tamagotchis more. Pixel Chix r so boring......................... I have 2 pixel chix and i don't want to play with them. They r so stupid

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my first pixel chix and was on last level and lost it! U lose the levels real fast! Also they r 2 much money like $30.00 for a mall a pixel chix mall. Tamagotchis can at least get a better price than that. They r loud and u can't turn down sound like one person said.

MY ARGUMENT AGAINST Tamagotchis (MY WRITING IS THE CAPITALS!)

I have got 2 say I like tamagotchis more.

YOU MUST BE A kidding!

Pixel Chix r soooooo boring...............

NO THEY ARE NOT! I'VE BEEN PLAYING WITH MINE FOR MONTHS!

I have 2 Pixel Chix

WELL you should APPRECIATE THEM THEN! THERE ARE PEOPLE IN AFRICA WHO WOULD DIE FOR A TOY LIKE THAT!!!

and I don't want to play with them.

OOH, SOMEBODY'S GETTING bored!

They r so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET ME CORRECT YOU: no they aren't!!!!!!!!!!

I got my first pixel chix

VERY INTERESTING - NOT!!!

and was on last level

THE LAST LEVEL IS SOOO FUN!

and lost it!

WELL YOU MUST BE PRETTY bad AT GAMES THEN! Practice, then try again.

U lose the levels real fast!

NO YOU DON'T - YOUR JUST still not good AT GAMES - keep practicing!

Also they are too much money

WELL ASK FOR THEM AS A CHRISTMAS OR BIRTHDAY PRESENT THEN, you might get one!!!!!!!!

like £30 for a mall

NOW THAT IS A BARGAIN FOR WHAT YOU GET! Really!

a pixel chix mall.

I THINK WE all like the mall!!!

Tamagotchis can at least get a better price than that.

WELL THAT JUST SHOWS THEY'RE NOT AS expensive, right?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think they're worth the price!

They r loud

YOUR ONE PROBABLY ONLY YELLS AT YOU BECAUSE you don't play with it enough- SHE'S FINE WITH EVERYONE ELSE!! You should play with it more often!!!

and u can't turn down sound

YES YOU CAN, you probably didn't notice the button!!! ON THE MALL THERE'S A THING AT THE BACK WITH VOLUME SETTINGS! YOU should take a look!!! CAN'T U C????

like one person said.

Thank you for reminding us by SAYING IT AGAIN THEN.

sorry i just get really angry with pixel chix-haters!!!

*binary: edited to tone down the debate*

Well ur language is etrocious and u know what i am not an idiot or stupid or anything. I am not Suckish at games i lost it from connecting my houses! Also I don't have the mall so ha i can't turn down volume! I don't plan to get mall either because i will get bored so there u didn't win argument and i am not talking anymore about subject.

I don't want to argue cause there is a rule about no arguing, so i am not returning on this subject again.

You folks need to check the site rules - about keeping posts polite and respectful - no matter how other members choose to behave....

I don't want to see any more rude, mean or argumentative posts in this topic.

I will be sending PMs to the appropriate members :D

What an awful topic! :( If you hate Pixel Chix, then tell everyone in constructive cristisim! Not saying "PIXEL CHIX ARE DUMB", "They are bad examples of children's toys" or "Tamagotchies are way better than Pixel Chix because Pixel Chix so stupid" Have you ever considered how that would effect the people that like them? Just like you don't want to here anyone saying "Tamagotchies suck like tasteless lollipops!" or "Tamagotchies are annoying!". Opinion is one thing, but what about commen-sense? (<--I thinked I spelt that word wrong) If you think Tamagotchies are better then Pixel Chix, kindly say "I think Tamagotchies are cooler then Pixel Chix in my opinion" or if you hate them, just say politely "Pixel Chix are not my favourite toys in the universe" or "Not to be offensive but I personally don't like them" or anything that would be kind! I for one have 2 Pixel Chix and think there pretty cool to play with. I also have 9 Tamagotchies now and think there pretty cool too. In my opinion, they both rock. I like how the Pixel Chix has additional buildings like the Love 2 Shop Malls or the Road-Tripin' Cars or the 2-Storey Houses, just like how I think it's fantasic how the Tamagotchi keeps inproving! :( So don't you see? There both cool! But I'm not forcing anyone to like Pixel Chix or Tamagotchies. [Why would there be Tama-haters on a Tamagotchi site?] I'm just saying if you dislike something and you want to share your opinion with people, you should do it in a polite manner. This is just a suggestion mind you, just I think it would be nice if everyone followed my advice. :D Alright? :furawatchi:

Pixel Chix and Tamagotchi are both kewlz, I wanna get the mall Pixel chix. but right now...I like video games and stuff better so I'll spend my money on the "Wii" and some games and controlers, and if I have enough I'll buy pixel chix mall, both. Is it just me, or am I staring to dislike v-pets? ^_^ OH NOES!!!!!! I guess it's at the age! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back