Do you think pixel chix are better then tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like pixel chix more then tamagotchis ?

• pixel chix are better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tamagotchis are better

• what are pixel chix

• pixel chix are dum

• tamagochis are dum

• I hate both of them

• I hate pixel chix so much I destroyed mine

• I hate tamagotchis so much I destroyed mine

• I can not decide, I love both of them alot

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure. I got bored of both.

I heard online that if you play with a Pixel Chix and don't feed her for a day, at night she has X's over her eyes and throws up!

I also heard that you can blow up your Tama and sometimes in a connection, 1 Tama runs into another with a knife and the other Tama dies!

I'm gonna get the V4 and maybe the new Pixel Chix! Is the V4 in America good?

I think Tamagotchi's are the best thing in the world. And I have never had a Pixel Chix. So I would not say they suck. But if the actual thing is like the "try me" thing. Then I do belive they absolutely suck!

Another thing is that lets not be rude to each other. Just because some one likes them and some one else doesn't lets not be mean!

So, can we PLEASE not be rude!

I think pixel chix are better. Whats wrong with looking after one? How do they scare you? Mine is really cool! My best friend thought they were lame untill she played with one.

I hate Pixel Chixs. They are stupid! Listen to me when I say this- Why have a virtual friend, when you can hang out with with real people? Some might say that with Tamagotchis, but they are wrong. Not everyone can have a pet, and a tamagotchi is a great substitution. But I don't think anyone can't have FRIENDS. Plus, Tamagotchis can be a friend as well as a pet. And they do not set bad examples, unlike pixel chixs.

**Tigerlily** :angry:

I heard online that if you play with a Pixel Chix and don't feed her for a day, at night she has X's over her eyes and throws up!

I also heard that you can blow up your Tama and sometimes in a connection, 1 Tama runs into another with a knife and the other Tama dies!

That is scary. :angry: That is just plain creepy I hope that is just a rumor...

Seriously imagine a mametchi coming at a mimetchi with a knife! -_- That would be like really weird...

I, for one, don't think Pixel Chix suck. in fact, i think r kinda cool. i had a Tamagotchi, but

all it did was poop and stuff. plus, i could barley c what was on the screen, and the buttons

were too small, and it was just cheese and crackers!

Calm down!!! This is a tamagotchi board, not a pixel chix board. Of course most people will think tamas are better then pixel chix. DUH. :) I personally like both but that's my opinion. ;) :( ;)

I'm scared of pixel chix! my friend has one, and at night it's a ghost! I don't like them very much. but I guess they are cool in a way,
its aghost because its dead my friend has a few and so do i but i play with my tamas more! ;) :p :) ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back