Do you think pixel chix are better then tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like pixel chix more then tamagotchis ?

• pixel chix are better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tamagotchis are better

• what are pixel chix

• pixel chix are dum

• tamagochis are dum

• I hate both of them

• I hate pixel chix so much I destroyed mine

• I hate tamagotchis so much I destroyed mine

• I can not decide, I love both of them alot

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay firstly fastlaxgirl, it looks very much like bratztroxg won the argument and you lost it, but never mind about that.
I like pixel chix soo much and i also love tamas! i like v-pets because they are fun, kind and humorous!
First of all, aren't you bratztroxg with a different name? Second, in your post with a fake conversation in it, that was EXTREMELY rude and you should never say things like that to people. They can get very offended. How would you like it if someone called you stupid and dumb and that you stink at games....etc. You WOULDN'T like it. So please think before you act.

I wouldn't know if I liked pixel chix better than tamagotchis because I don't have one. I never liked them from what I saw on the TV commercials. So, I am just going to say that I like tamagotchis better because I don't have a pixel chix.

pixel chix are NOT that bad and if you think they set a bad example look in the mirror. So you are all wrong and the volume can be turned off and the baddest word i have heard a pixel chix say is *whatever* kids can access the internet as easy as they can put their shoes on and if A young child went to this section they would learn more bad words from you than they would from pixel chix.

Last edited by a moderator:
:p :D :D Thanks For Telling Me That Pixel Chix Sucks.I Was About To

Buy It.It Looks A Lot Fun.The Latest One You Can Earn Money And Spend It.It Sounds Like Fun.Why Don't You All Like It?I Think It's Way More Cool Than Other Games.But Still,Tamagotchi Is Better.

:p Well,If you want me to decide,i think that tamagotchis are better than pixel chix.if you do the demos like what you see if you go to shopping malls,it looks cool.but if you bought it,they are not so cool then what u think before you bought it.please don't waste your money on a toy like that for those who wants to try out pixel chix but after playing for a while,you dont want to play it anymore.so please don't buy.it's a waste of money for those who dont know how to play the actual toy.

Okay firstly fastlaxgirl, it looks very much like bratztroxg won the argument and you lost it, but never mind about that.
I like pixel chix soo much and i also love tamas! i like v-pets because they are fun, kind and humorous!
never knew anyone so crazy! you are bratztroxg! and plus if people dont like them then they dont like them..... I under stand if they give horrid comments! but some people dont... and you cant make them like it can you? no..

i have one it is boring! but looks awesome!! and it looks atracting like if you want to play w/ it alot but its boring the girl sez the same thing all of the time like:

lets go! and fabulous and look at me! etc.

and you lose things when you ignore her! :) i wish they made a tamagotchi like a pixel chix game style but its the same thing with light in the back and its a real backround :D and has actuall FUN things the pixel chix dont. but i still love my pixel chix but its off right now cuz im taking care of a v4.

Yep sorry guys for being OTT!!! Anyway, I have learnt my lesson now and have accepted my yellow Karma with a smile. And NO more rude comments AGAINST what some people like please!

I like tamas better because:

-You het to raise them

-They develop there own personality

-The games are better

-Creative charecters

-Buy stuff (you can in the mall though but you can in all tamas)

-Cheaper

-Better Quality

Its my opinion and theres no need to start a fight over it.

Tamagotchi's rule.
Two words. Half a sentence.

Not to mention, 'Pixel Chix' are kinda sexist, since they're 'Chix'.
'Pixel Chix' are kinda sexist, since they're 'Chix'? I dont think really becaise they have pixel chix not chicks and it doesnt really matter! Look in my siggy for my review!

pixel chix are borring.
tamagotchis are way more fun. :D
WHAT? WHO ARE YOU?TAMAS CANT EVEN TALLK! THEY JUST BEEP AND SOMETIMES THEY DO IT FOR NOTHING!!!!

I DONT REALLY NO WITCH ONE I LIKE BETTER BUt i JUST GOT ANTOTHER onE TO REplace my OLd one bECAUSE IT WAS DEFECTED!!!!! :furawatchi: :) ;)

sorry,im over reacting.

^-^

( '')

this is freddy,my face thing ,plz post him on ur replys and saythat hes tamagoootchi01's. :D

WHAT? WHO ARE YOU?TAMAS CANT EVEN TALLK! THEY JUST BEEP AND SOMETIMES THEY DO IT FOR NOTHING!!!!
I DONT REALLY NO WITCH ONE I LIKE BETTER BUt i JUST GOT ANTOTHER onE TO REplace my OLd one bECAUSE IT WAS DEFECTED!!!!! :D   :furawatchi:   :)

sorry,im over reacting.

^-^

( '')

this is freddy,my face thing ,plz post him on ur replys and saythat hes tamagoootchi01's. ;)
Woah, no need to start a fight tamagooochi01. Its just there opinion!!

Also this is getting a bit off topic.

p.s. If I fight starts up I'll contact a guide!!~

:D :furawatchi: :) Pixel chix ABSOLUTELY RULE!!!! how could you say they dont? you are wrong! go to www.pixelchix.com and play the demos and you'll surely get addicted! i did so i'm getting the mall soon and the car and ive already got the house which ABSOLUTELY RULES!! ;)
i SO do agree! :D igot the house and the car!!

:) ;)

Woah, no need to start a fight tamagooochi01. Its just here opinion!!
Also this is getting a bit off topic.

p.s. If I fight starts up I'll contact a guide!!~
sry :D

Yep sorry guys for being OTT!!! Anyway, I have learnt my lesson now and have accepted my yellow Karma with a smile. And NO more rude comments AGAINST what some people like please!
:) :furawatchi: ill never do it again

from now on,tamas and pixel chics are eqally great. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back