Do you want the User Rank to return?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want the User Rank to return?

• Yes! I miss it and found it to be useful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! I don't miss it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im afraid i disagree. I would much perfer the ranks to come back. 

~ Katie
Yeah, but why? :huh:

I can tell that you are classified as "member" just like me. (Not the "member" that is already there. The other "member")

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but why? :huh: I can tell that you are classified as "member" just like me. (Not the "member" that is already there. The other "member")
*smiles at tamagirl1092*

I dont know , if i did reach a rank i'd like it to be known i guess. And i miss the ranks.

Hehe , im werid.

~ Katie

*smiles at tamagirl1092*  

I dont know , if i did reach a rank i'd like it to be known i guess. And i miss the ranks.

Hehe , im werid.

~ Katie
Is your real name Katie or something? It's a nice name! And um anyways it seems like "Yes I miss it and I found it to be useful" is winning! :) I never knew that so much members liked the user ranks! I personaly don't mind if they never come back. But that's MY opinion!

Well, I haven't been here for very long, but before I was registered(my mom kept saying no) I saw the user rank and said "Well, when I register I will be a Tama newbie!" Then finally I did one day and then I discovered the user rank was gone! :D I was kind of sad :mellow: but, oh well, atleast I'm here on tamatalk! :D <_< :ph34r:

I think that ranks should come back, now the only rank we can have is a guide, which, if you ask me is very hard, so we pretty much have no goals. In class we learned that it's important to have goals.

Hello. I am new here. I was suppose to be named Thundermon but I mistakely spelt Shundermon...Please be kind to me. ^_^

Is your real name Katie or something? It's a nice name! And um anyways it seems like "Yes I miss it and I found it to be useful" is winning! :ph34r: I never knew that so much members liked the user ranks! I personaly don't mind if they never come back. But that's MY opinion!
Thankyou!!

Its not my real name , but what im called by everyone. My nickname i guess.

~ Katie

[SIZE=14pt]I have noticed that a lot of people say that the taking away of the user ranks eliminates spam. But people still spam to bring their post count up.[/SIZE]

You might want to take this under consideration.

It wouldnt really matter 2 me if they came back or not.I voted yes though it's perfectly safe 4 them 2 come back because i'm sure everyone learned there lesson and the lesson was if they spam it gets taken away so if people really want the rank system back then they probably wont spam,if they do then u can always take it away again.Anyway i voted yes because the higher they get on the rank system that makes them believe they've accomplished something and it make us feel proud that we got a rank higher and it encourages us 2 post alot more but without spam so we can keep the rank system and accomplish more and u'd think that they'd just be posting 2 get there posts up but we're actually just posting because we want 2 and it's fun 2 post and help peopleout and everything.It wouldnt be a bad thing 2 bring the rank system back.

I think that the user rank system should stay gone. But if you decide to bring it back, maybe after 3 spam posts, your user rank viewing priveleges should be lost for a week or 2.

I think user ranks should come back, but as a privilege. If people start spamming and causing trouble because of them, then just take them away again as a punishment.

Well...

Having the user ranks gone may have cut down on some of the SPAMing, but really, the SPAM will never stop.

Having the user ranks back wouldn't be bad, and having them not there wouldn't be bad, either.

So really, I have no clue. O.O *looks empty minded* I don't really know, to tell you the truth.

- Tama -

EDIT:

I think user ranks should come back, but as a privilege. If people start spamming and causing trouble because of them, then just take them away again as a punishment.
Well, there are people that SPAM about it, and others that don't.

For the ones that do, yeah, they could have it taken away. But if one person has it taken away, then the whole board has to have it taken away (... Right?). And for the people that don't SPAM have to have it taken away because of the people that do SPAM about it. So, it is not fair for the people that don't SPAM about it.

So that's why I say either keep it, or leave it, don't do both. Because otherwise, someone, either the SPAMers or the non-SPAMers, are getting the short end of the line.

Just my thought...

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want it to. I was working really hard towards a tama max but then it was deleted. On my website i have babytchi and stuff. I'm used to it without now.

i think tamatalk was doing well without the user ranks........and i haven't seen much spam since the ranks disappeard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back