do you want to fire admin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wub: :wub: Think about Oniontchi if she was open minded that she should know that he/she crated this Tamatalk and the only one who crated it so how can she fire him/her if she didn't crated this site so wait will happine if Admin was fire then this site will go down with him/her and then there wouldn't be any cool site like this so don't join side with her she just a person who wants to be a leader of this site so she will be nicer then Admin but if she run her own site she will be nice at first but when everyone gets on here nerves and she will get strest out for all the thinks she have to do on and then she will not be very nice she will be mean after all the try to do on her site so you better stop sticking up with her are she will do the same thing and also freckles101 why did you still here avator I made her you should make your own or get it off the (edit avator) on you settings so go for everyone so stop still avators from other people that would not be fair so I hope you don't post this ever again I hope Admin lock this for good. :D :D

:)I hate spongebob...anyway sorry andryian. I took away that av. you gave me. Its cause freckles101 copied me. Well, I guess your right. If we didn't have admin, we wouldn't have this website...admin I guess you should close this topic. :wub:

I agree, this topic should be closed. The whole thing is ridiculous.

Freckles said that she would never take the avatar off! And I even sent her angry letters that said u copied me.

Thanks you ShAwDy_1 and Oniontchi if you want another avator I will make you another one if you want me to and I hate when people put rediculous post on here so Admin if your here lock this now please. :wub:

Yes she did because every other site don't have that or one here and I'm the only who made that in painting. :wub:

Alright, what in the world do you think you are doing here? Are you so petty and childish that you must create these ridiculous topics about "firing" the administrator of this forum? Do you even understand how a forum works? Do you even comprehend that it is not a paying job, but a great service to a community that requires a great deal of effort to maintain? I have tried to be polite, I have tried not to put people down, but this is MORONIC. If you don't like this forum, leave. Leave us, and let others suffer from your juvenile antics. Having a tantrum will not get anyone to listen to you except for all the other little children who have tantrums. First off, admin has the authority to enforce the rules of this website, the rules that you AGREED to on joining. To complain about chastisement after breaking aforementioned rules is idiotic.

Hundred of people here all have absolutely no problem getting along and respecting one another. It is not that hard. If it is so difficult for you to keep up with the rest of us in civility, please do us the favor of your absence.

I apologize to all the other members for my strong response here, but I am greatly offended.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't want people responding this way to you, don't start being mean to others in the first place. You can't possibly expect people to agree with you, or not respond strongly, to such hateful, spiteful comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back