do you want to fire admin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i understand but i think that there should be like 10 more people that r in charge of this website and then admin wouldn't be so busy all the time'
That is the first reasonable, constructive thing you have said. Yes, expanding leadership to delegate responsibilities would help ease the workload, if admin feels that is necessary. That was a very constructive, nonhurtful comment and I wanted to point that out to you because it was a more mature thing to say and I know you do not want to appear childish.

freckles101,I just want to say a coulple things.Please forgive me if I'm rude but you have to know some things:

1.You can't fire Admin,we are members and without the Admin we wouldn't even have TamaTalk.

2.The Admin is very nice there is NO reason to fire Admin even if we could.

3.We should all respect the Admin,you HAVE to be respectable to have such a great site.

Freckles101 if you don't like the Admin then why are you on TamaTalk in the first place?You're probably going to get a warn for saying this and if you get enough warn you'll get banned.I think that the Admin is doing a great job and you should be able to realize that.Just over one thing you want to fire the Admin?I really don't think that's a good reason.If you hate the Admin,PM the Admin and them that you think that they should be fired.Admin is really nice so if you just tell them that you don't think that they are doing a good job,the Admin will probably ask you what they could do better and try and improve TamaTalk from that.Also,without rules there would be no order and TamaTalk would be desserted all except people who think no rules is a good thing and the people that think that there will be rules sometime soon.But no matter what happens to TamaTalk,I know that if there's a problem Admin will fix it.Have a little respect for the Admin freckles101 beacuse without the Admin TamaTalk wouldn't be here right now.If you think you could do better then go to invisionfree.com and get your own board and see how much chaos will be there without rules.No rules means chaos and chaos is bad for a forum beacause nobody will want to join.There is ALWAYS a reason for rules.Remember that freckles101.For instance,without the no spamming rule than TamaTalk will be all spammed up.That's just one example.

For TamaTalk's sake,I think we should all just stop fighting and close this topic.

P.S.Freckles101,if you're bad at Admin are you mad at the TamaGuides,too?

your right...... enough swearing, cursing, fighting etc. enough is enough. we all post bad things occasionly (including me) but this has gone to far. i'm going to close it. iuf anyone feels the need to make any comments about this or feels that this action is unfair, please PM me.

*Topic closed by Jeremy Clarkson*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back