do you want to fire admin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if only I didn't complain so much! I always complain! I complained about the contest too! rrr!

If you don't want people responding this way to you, don't start being mean to others in the first place.  You can't possibly expect people to agree with you, or not respond strongly, to such hateful, spiteful comments.
Oh, Ratstar, I so completely agree with you. :angry:

I think there are a couple of people who might just want to leave TamaTalk so we can enjoy it here in peace. This is a nice place to be. It's not a forum that you can just run wild in.

There are some kids in here who just get BORED and start to make trouble. You need to get out and do things and not be on the computer making trouble. There are better places to put your energy than to be here giving people undeserved grief and irritating the 98% of lovely good well behaved people in this group.

It's a group effort to keep this a nice place to visit. Please do your part or I'm all for it to vote you off the island. :unsure:

Also, if you do give the administrator enough reason, he-she could very well just end the group.

We're just one click away from disappearing. :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... An interesting read here... First things first... I decided to not close the topic... Part of remaining open and available for criticism or compliments involves being receptive to constructive criticism... If something isn't right to you on the site... I'd like to know. Thats the only way to make this place better for everyone. If you really just hate te site... We will be sorry to see you go... But you have the option to leave. Nobosy forces you to come here. I say this not to disrespect anyone... I am grateful for each and every member on this site and am honored that you all chouse to register on TamaTalk and become an active member. However, as with anything else, if a place isn't working for you or you just hate the rules, you have the freedom to leave or not come back. The rules are there for a reason. Am I open to changes in rules? Of course! If the reasons behind it make sense and work for the greater good of the site. Can I be fired? Um... Not sure how that would work exactly... I think it would just be easier for you not to visit us again *tee hee* :unsure: Do I want that to happen? No. What would I like to see happen? We all get along, share a love of Tamagotchi and of each other... Respect each other... Be nice to everyone... And make criticisms constructive by not just saying "this stinks" but "this stinks and this is how we can make it better"

My two cents... Sorry if it went a little long... It's late and I'm sleepy! :wacko: Zzzzzz

i'm sure MOST of us appreciate Admin doing all she/he has done for us. it takes money, commitment and a lot of spare time for a site on this scale to be set up.

[SIZE=14pt]THANKYOU ADMIN![/SIZE]

Yes, what's the point in fireing Admin. you can't do that. Lots of people would be sad to see her go. can'T us people exept admin for who she is? Admin is under stress all the time, with over 100 messeage in her inbox. Why cant you give her a break?

I don't think Admin should be fired simply because my cousin was being sworn at and Admin helped her!!

i understand but i think that there should be like 10 more people that r in charge of this website and then admin wouldn't be so busy all the time'

:(i dun think yu should try to fire-

1 the creater of this and

2 yu dun even no him ;)

by the way admin i agree wit u

freckles101 if u dont like how the admin is treating ur 'friends' then u dont have to stay here!!!as simple as that

no wonder u act so childish...only 11

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back