Does anyone here watch House?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! Me and my friends have alot of jokes about me and House just to joke around with me :p Tody I was walking home with them after school, but they were riding their bike and they started singing Allie and House sitting in a tree...you know the rest. Then I ran up to them and slapped their backpacks ^_^ But a girl in Grade 7 (I'm in Grade 6)she said I did you-know-what with House now I want to kill her, I like House but that's alittle far! And before she came along, my friend said well, maybe House is a lesbian girl that dresses up like a boy then I said "Hey! Don't talk about my husband like that!" LOL then I went to her house after school and we were playing truth or dare, then my friend asked me if I would go out with House and I was like MAAAAAAYBE! Then they got alot too far so I told them to shut up :p

-WG101

P.S. Season Finale tonight :D

Last edited by a moderator:
NO! The season finale was so sad :eek: House fired Chase, then Foreman left, then Cameron quit :lol: Now there won't be a new episode untill Fall! I can't go that long without a new episode ;) The whole team dumped him. I'm so sad! :D House is all alone.

-WG101

Yeah, that was kinda sad. At least Cameron ended up with Chase, though! I'm sure one or two will come back; it wouldn't be as good if they had to replace the whole cast of histeam.

Yea, after that I knew it was gonna be Chase and Cameron, not House and Cameron. The show will never be the same without the team though, so hopefully some of them WILL come back. I would hate to have House get a whole new team. Espcially in real life, they would probably have to get a new cast and the people that acted them were really good. Cameron, Chase, and Foreman were awsome. I don't even get why House even fired Chase. On a House poll, they asked why do you think Chase was fired and some people thought it was because House was jealous that Cameron was with him :blink:

-WG101

Yea, that's one big change having your team turn their backs to you like that. Apparently, there won't be a new episode of House untill fall, so Fox has to do Encore Presenations of Season 3 :D

-WG101

Yeah, August or September is when the new ones come back. They always have summer reruns. I also watch reruns on USA network. Yeah, that is a big change! A whole new cast would ruin the show a bit!

Yeah, a new cast would ruin it. Omar, Jesse, And Jennifer were great at playing their roles. I hope that at least on of them comes back, or it shows what they are doing at their new job or something.

-WG101

Yeah, I hope Chase and Cameron stay together. That would be awsome if Foreman had his own spin-off! The ending almost made me cry. The whole team turned their back on House because they thogh House couldn't handle change and House tried to prove he could handle it. He should have rehired Chase when he was on the phone.

-WG101

Yea, that'd be great! I can't wait for the new episodes to start agian, though. I've seen almost the whole 3rd Season I think.

-WG101

OMG! I LOVE House! Its like one of my fav shows! I watch it everytime ^^

-Dragon

Latest posts

Back