Does your school allow tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does your school allow tamagotchis?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Of course not

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We rnt alowed 2 bing tamagotchis 2 skool!IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!I always sneak mine 2 skool neways.Everyone duz and at recess we always connect :(

yeah same here some teachers let them and some teachers dont. My teacher happens to be one who doesnt. But i put my tama's in my pocket and when i get to school i put em in my pencil case, I just pretend to get a pencil and i play with them. hehe its a nice little trick

i go to Prairie Hill School!

Yupp, we are allowed to have them in school, YOU KNOW WHY!! I live in the $****# state of Vermont, and most ppl have never heard of Tamagotchi, IM so glad this isnt my home state lol. My home town is good ol' NYC. :lol:

my teacher alows me but i dont think the other teachers in my school will please reply because i am a newbe and im not really good at this

kind of thing

Not my school! Because its a Jr.High and most people wouldnt be caught dead with a tamagotchi. Me and my best friend have one (I have 2 but ones not working right) but we play with them secretly at school lol. Its pretty silly.
Well, tamagotchis aren't exactly banned at my school because they're not really a problem, seeing as how NO ONE has them!!!! But, OMG I GO TO JR. HIGH TOO AND MY BEST FRIEND AND I ALSO HAVE ONE!!!! That's really ironic. Now that we both have one (she got hers a few days ago), people are starting to notice them and are like "COOL those are out again!!! I'm thinking of getting one!!". So, my friend and I might have started the fad again... hehehe ;) :D .

my School sortof allows em. I go to High school, so some of my teachers do, and others dont. My History teacher Does!! Once, I was in class, and my History teacher saw the tamagotchis on my desk and she said "oh no!" and I'm thinking, PLEASE don't confiscate them!! but then she cleaned up a poo that one of my tamagotchis had done!! Then she said "Youre supposed to clean up it's Poo!" It was funny! :wacko:

my School sortof allows em. I go to High school, so some of my teachers do, and others dont. My History teacher Does!! Once, I was in class, and my History teacher saw the tamagotchis on my desk and she said "oh no!" and I'm thinking, PLEASE don't confiscate them!! but then she cleaned up a poo that one of my tamagotchis had done!! Then she said "Youre supposed to clean up it's Poo!" It was funny! :wacko:
I love that! :D

my school doesnt let me take my tamagotchi to school

i would, but im afraid of it falling out of my pocket or getting stolen.

it pains me to say it but i have to pause it and leave him at home :lol:

im not even allowed to take it, if it gets seen it gets conforscated

its so tight cos i love my tama

My school allows them... I think... They dont care really. I Take mine all of the time. There was never really a problem untill One day I forgot to turn the sound off, and it beeped right in the middle of class. :)

Besides that its cool. But I dont take it when they're babies, I keep it home and my mom "Cares" for it while im gone.

I dont do that as much now, seeing as I came back home one day with a 120lb tama. We worked hard to get those lbs off.

My school allows them,but they don't allow the sound to be on,which is bad news for Pixel...

Regards,

pixelation

I guess they do i just got into my tomagotchi and i bought it on satureday so i havent really been caught with it but other people are bringing it to the lunch room and outside and not getting in trouble so i just voted maybe :blink:

awwww.....today our school had an assembly and they said that we can't have any tamagotchies in school :p *crys*...

I know how you guys feel my school dosn't allow electrionics of any sort, but the good thing is the teachers I have don't seem to care if I have them or not. I remember one time this year I forgot to turn the sound off and he went off right in the middle of a test and the teacher didn't even look up( I guess she thought it was someone's watch alarm). The only problem I have is one of the most immature boys in the grade saw them one day when they fell out of their hidding place( The top pocket of my binder) and started telling everyone about me having Tamagotchies, but their plan backfired because most people didn't care and a few of the girls started asking to see them and started asking were I got mine. As a matter of fact the boy( I'm not going to menchion any names and his four friends were the only ones who made fun of me because of my tamagotchis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back