Does your school allow tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does your school allow tamagotchis?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Of course not

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only just got my tama so i don't know about my schools policy. If they aren't allowed in school it better not get taken away or i'll get em in big trubble for Grand Theft Tama

well,at my middle school, at Pottsboro Middle, we really weren't supposed to have them in class, but of course, I took mine in anyway, until I maybe should have kept the sound off and not taken it out to connect w/Niki's :) . Our school dosen't ban em', like some schools do, So I guess we're pretty lucky!!!! :( :( :D

I'm actually not sure if they are baned at my school . They used to be baned back in 96' when they first came out. I still bring mine any way. :(

Nope, no ban 4 me, as long as I turn the sound off and don't play with it too much as not to distract anybody :angry:

Tamagotchis got banned somewhere around May. Next year, when I go to middle school, They will be allowed! (YAY!)

-Twirly :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
at my school you arnt supposed to have them but we bring them anyway.a good hiding spot is under ur jacket or sumthing that is what i do.

there banned at my school but me and my friends bring 'em anyway ^_^

i go to a catholic hig school were no elctronic device (including tamas) are allowed during skool hours but we are allowed to keep them in our lockers. But since we have to use uniforms :mellow: i just keep mine possitioned in my upper left chest pocket were i can check up on my tama just by lookin down :huh:

yeah with the sound turned off at out school we can have cell phones but the teachers cant

Well I graduated from High School in 1993, so I never had to worry about not being able to bring my tamas with me. :furawatchi: I hear the schools here ARE banning them, along with cell phones and other electronic devices.

In 1997 my friend and co-worker gave me my first Tama and we played with them at work (I was her boss so I allowed it) :furawatchi: and I still bring my Tamas to work with me, they sit on my desk in a fleece scarf and don't take much of my time at all! :furawatchi:

When I was at school it was no. Dunno if College will remain the same to. I am guessing it will be the same.
As long as you keep the sound off so it doesn't disturb your fellow scholars..they probably won't care.

My school dosnt allow any electronics whatsoever, so no mp3 players, phones, tamagotchis etc, they say its disrupting our social life, as they think we would rather "isolate" ourselves in a corner listening to music/play with tanagotchis, then interact with our classmates.

Dosnt stop me though.

our skoolallows them but we dont bring them 2 skool cuz people kept on stealing them so we left them @ home :unsure: :D :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Not my school! Because its a Jr.High and most people wouldnt be caught dead with a tamagotchi. Me and my best friend have one (I have 2 but ones not working right) but we play with them secretly at school lol. Its pretty silly.
wow same here. even tho my school doesnt relle care if we have them. they probly dont even know wht they r

My school doesn't care, teachers don't mind if you forget to turn the sound off from time to time. :D After a while they'll just keep them till' class is over. :D

Well, kind of! we aren't allowed them in class time! I keep mine in my LOCKABLE bag with the sound off!
We aren't allowed to have 'lockable' bags, and my math teacher took away my friend's tamagotchi for a day and it wasn't on pause and it died. Our school doesn't allow them, but I bring mine anyways in my pocket with the sound off. xD

I'm not sure if my school allows Tamagotchi's, I never bring mine to school so I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back