Does your school allow tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does your school allow tamagotchis?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Of course not

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish we were aloud but even though were not aloud these we still bring them any way

my school doesnt allow them but i just sneak it into my back with the sound off and with it paused then after school i connect with ne friendwho also sneaks it into school

My school does not know about tamagotchis. :lol: So I bring my tamagotchis on the bus with me (I have two tamagotchis),but not in class because my teacher will throw a fit. <_< :unsure: On June 2 2005 my tamagotchis had babies! :ph34r:

yes my school will allow tamagotchis and i can have them in class <_<

and i feel very bad for people who cant :D

My school does not ban them! At break time we all take them out and start connecting! It is good because they fall in love faster than if you wait for the matchmaker! :ph34r: :blink: :angry: :wacko: :unsure: :)

My teacher does not really care! If we accidently bring one into the classroom then... who knows what could happen! We might get sent to the heads office! :)

i think most tamagotchi owners can take it to school, well i can .There not very popular in my school. :) i almost got it taken once! :)

Megg

Yeah, I know what you mean. My boyfriend gets angry/embarrased when I play with mine in public... he says I might as well have brought Barbie's with me. LOL. He's so dead serious too. Oh well, he'll just have to deal with it :)
U GO GIRL

LOL :) :) :) :D :p B)

Some Teachers do some don't! Our teacher lets us turn the sound off and put it in our desk. We're allowed to play with them at lunchtime though! :huh:

My classmates and I bought a Tama as a gag baby shower gift for one of our instructors at my college. We were waiting for him to make a sarcastic comment or SOMETHING, but we never got a response from him about it :x

Yeah, I bring my tama with me to class. The same instructor asked me all kinda questions during a lab one day. I'd been running my tama for 12 generations or so at that point. It was a UK Connexion, so I couldn't pause. I felt very accomplished, and he thought I was crazy :D

I dont pause it either. Mines a V.1. I just leave it in my brothers hands :eek:

in my school we ar allowed them even in the class room but mine always stay in my pocket with the sound of but once i left them in my draw thingy and they were stolen and i found them in my bag it was dead creepy ;) :angry:

They will be banned at my school next year. Oh well. It's kinda good, everyone was getting tamagotchis and they were beeping all the time in class. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back