Dream bout' tamatalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a million! First, there was this one where I was joining TamaTalk for the first time, and I posted an Introdutcions topic. Locky458 replied and said "You stole my smilies! AUGHH I HAAATE YOOOU! I'm gonna get Admin to ban you!" and I was terrified and then all the members crowded around and said, "You know, you really shouldn't have stolen his smilies...blah, blah, blah.." and stuff like that. Then Admin banned me and everyone cheered. (Somehow I could here thier voices through the computer....O_O) I tried to get back on a lot, but someone always caught me. It was a nightmare, I tell you! xD And then I've had a bunch of really lame dreams like a I got bad karma or good karma or something. And then I had one where I was a guide...ahhh...it was a dream come true. :( Once I even had one where I was just posting! And then there was this really weird one where I was in TamaCHAT and somehow everyone was playing Tetris. o_O Oh yeah! I also had this one where I found out my neighbors were really all the members of TamaTalk, and they were all secretly crammed up in one little house. And then for some reason we were all playing football and Tamagirl_Desy said, "Well, guys, I have to get back on the train to go to Mr. Website." (I know, I know, that makes absolutely no sense at all ,but it was a dream, okay?) Then the scene cahnged and I as in Paris and there was this fat kid who told me he was really a Young Mimitchi and then he turned into Admin's avatar. xDDD

I have had a million! First, there was this one where I was joining TamaTalk for the first time, and I posted an Introdutcions topic. Locky458 replied and said "You stole my smilies! AUGHH I HAAATE YOOOU! I'm gonna get Admin to ban you!" and I was terrified and then all the members crowded around and said, "You know, you really shouldn't have stolen his smilies...blah, blah, blah.." and stuff like that. Then Admin banned me and everyone cheered. (Somehow I could here thier voices through the computer....O_O) I tried to get back on a lot, but someone always caught me. It was a nightmare, I tell you! xD And then I've had a bunch of really lame dreams like a I got bad karma or good karma or something. And then I had one where I was a guide...ahhh...it was a dream come true. :( Once I even had one where I was just posting! And then there was this really weird one where I was in TamaCHAT and somehow everyone was playing Tetris. o_O Oh yeah! I also had this one where I found out my neighbors were really all the members of TamaTalk, and they were all secretly crammed up in one little house. And then for some reason we were all playing football and Tamagirl_Desy said, "Well, guys, I have to get back on the train to go to Mr. Website." (I know, I know, that makes absolutely no sense at all ,but it was a dream, okay?) Then the scene cahnged and I as in Paris and there was this fat kid who told me he was really a Young Mimitchi and then he turned into Admin's avatar. xDDD
XDD That last part made me laugh, about the fat kid and paris. :p I really said that? Lol.

Oh yeah, I just remembered another weird dream I had about TT. But it was only like, a ten second dream:

I was in this huge city and this girl came up to me and said, "It's okay, I love you because my cheese ball is so round. I gotta go back to Platinum Green now so I will catch your next post your party. And I'm GotchiGirl96!" Then she turned into a Mimitchi with a backpack and she flew up into the air and vanished. xDD

XDD That last part made me laugh, about the fat kid and paris. :( I really said that? Lol.
Oh yeah, I just remembered another weird dream I had about TT. But it was only like, a ten second dream:

I was in this huge city and this girl came up to me and said, "It's okay, I love you because my cheese ball is so round. I gotta go back to Platinum Green now so I will catch your next post your party. And I'm GotchiGirl96!" Then she turned into a Mimitchi with a backpack and she flew up into the air and vanished. xDD
Yes, you really said that! xD It was so weird! :p Oh and the ten-second thing is HILARIOUS! :p

Nope - i just joined. x]

But i know someone in real life here - Vanilla.

I had a dream that she told me abut TT, then she did. xD

~Gotchi x3

[SIZE=14pt]I had a dream where the TamaTalkers came and trashed my house xP! Okay, I came home and there were all these TTers! The guides and the Admin and Jappyx were have a plate fight in the kitchen and Aubery Hepburn wont stop touching my fish stuff and spilled fish food all over the place xP! Sweet Kandi had sat on the table and broke it, DarkCore Wrecked the family room with the help of crikeys and Tama_chi, the sofas were upside down. Upstairs, TennisWinner was playing with my DS and thought they needed a bit of help wrecking the house so she said a spell and brought Mario, Luigi, Bowser and jr, Peach, Daisy, DK, Diddy,Dixie,Toad,Yoshi Wario and Waluigi into my room. Mario and Luigi were sent to my Parents room, Peach and Daisy were sent into my sisters room, Bowser,jr., and the kongs were sent into my grandmas room and her bathroom, Yoshi,Wario ,Waluigi and Toad were left in my room. The Wario bros were supposed to be downstairs in the corridors writing SPAM on the walls but Waluigi fell in love with my room because it is purple so it was impossible to make him leave. Derek was jumping on my bed and Tamagirl_desy pressed a button and flipped it over and Derek shattered it to a millon pieces and was left on the floor and my bed was upside down. Tamagirly was moving pictures around. Yoshi was opening draws and eating stuff inside, TG_D was still in my room bringing food up. Tenniswinner was enchanting items and Diamond was trying not to get my tamas eaten so yoshi could eat more stuff and Wario was throwing stuff out of the windows. Waluigi had locked Toad in my laundry basket, and coutesy of Wario, the clothes were spilled everywhere. Waluigi was playing with my tamas and writing swear words on the walls and comments like "Miss .C .Laneous's room rocks! ~Waluigi, age 19." My Parents room was full of shrooms and SPAM, Mushroomers flipped funiture and broke things, Luigi was sleeping on the bed ,the closet was boo infested and E Gadd was eating candy inside, Mario played Potter puppet pals l so Loud, the neigbours could hear the lyrics clearly. The pricesses's wrote their names on the walls and birdo was redaing, the room was a mess because Peach tore off the Inuyasha posters and Daiy wrote SPAM on the walls. Bowser, JR and the Kongs had smashed just about everything inmy Grandma's room and her washroom, so it was a complete mess. Because the Mario charectars helped so much on the top floor, the TTers could go into the basement and make a mess there. The FAQ team were having there own plate fight and had rashed the Basement kitchen. The First 50 memebers of TT were wrecking the Bathroom and Guest room leving the bed covers in tatters and the TV room was wrecked by members and ZOOMrox was spilling pop everywhere and and asked me who made this big mess and I said there was TTers and she didn't belive me until she found the Derek pile. Waluigi was still in my room, there was still a toad the in basket but I threw him out the window xD . Everything was cleaned up.[/SIZE]

That is by far the most hilarious dream I ever had.

→Camelle←

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]I had a dream where the TamaTalkers came and trashed my house xP! Okay, I came home and there were all these TTers! The guides and the Admin and Jappyx were have a plate fight in the kitchen and Aubery Hepburn wont stop touching my fish stuff and spilled fish food all over the place xP! Sweet Kandi had sat on the table and broke it, DarkCore Wrecked the family room with the help of crikeys and Tama_chi, the sofas were upside down. Upstairs, TennisWinner was playing with my DS and thought they needed a bit of help wrecking the house so she said a spell and brought Mario, Luigi, Bowser and jr, Peach, Daisy, DK, Diddy,Dixie,Toad,Yoshi Wario and Waluigi into my room. Mario and Luigi were sent to my Parents room, Peach and Daisy were sent into my sisters room, Bowser,jr., and the kongs were sent into my grandmas room and her bathroom, Yoshi,Wario ,Waluigi and Toad were left in my room. The Wario bros were supposed to be downstairs in the corridors writing SPAM on the walls but Waluigi fell in love with my room because it is purple so it was impossible to make him leave. Derek was jumping on my bed and Tamagirl_desy pressed a button and flipped it over and Derek shattered it to a millon pieces and was left on the floor and my bed was upside down. Tamagirly was moving pictures around. Yoshi was opening draws and eating stuff inside, TG_D was still in my room bringing food up. Tenniswinner was enchanting items and Diamond was trying not to get my tamas eaten so yoshi could eat more stuff and Wario was throwing stuff out of the windows. Waluigi had locked Toad in my laundry basket, and coutesy of Wario, the clothes were spilled everywhere. Waluigi was playing with my tamas and writing swear words on the walls and comments like "Miss .C .Laneous's room rocks! ~Waluigi, age 19." My Parents room was full of shrooms and SPAM, Mushroomers flipped funiture and broke things, Luigi was sleeping on the bed ,the closet was boo infested and E Gadd was eating candy inside, Mario played Potter puppet pals l so Loud, the neigbours could hear the lyrics clearly. The pricesses's wrote their names on the walls and birdo was redaing, the room was a mess because Peach tore off the Inuyasha posters and Daiy wrote SPAM on the walls. Bowser, JR and the Kongs had smashed just about everything inmy Grandma's room and her washroom, so it was a complete mess. Because the Mario charectars helped so much on the top floor, the TTers could go into the basement and make a mess there. The FAQ team were having there own plate fight and had rashed the Basement kitchen. The First 50 memebers of TT were wrecking the Bathroom and Guest room leving the bed covers in tatters and the TV room was wrecked by members and ZOOMrox was spilling pop everywhere and and asked me who made this big mess and I said there was TTers and she didn't belive me until she found the Derek pile. Waluigi was still in my room, there was still a toad the in basket but I threw him out the window xD . Everything was cleaned up.[/SIZE] 

That is by far the most hilarious dream I ever had.

→Camelle←
;[

I wasn't in your dream. Oh well I guess im unliked in tamatalk! xD

LOL Aubrey Hepburn was touching your fish? LOL! thats a very funny dream o_o

//-lWeRide

;[
I wasn't in your dream. Oh well I guess im unliked in tamatalk! xD

LOL Aubrey Hepburn was touching your fish? LOL! thats a very funny dream o_o

//-lWeRide
Oh yes,I forgot to add that you were there, Smashin' the printers in my grandpa's room o_O. My mistake, sorry!

~Camelle

Oh yes,I forgot to add that you were there, Smashin' the printers in my grandpa's room o_O. My mistake, sorry!
~Camelle
LOL! thats unusual, I hope they didnt get mad at me ;) xD

//-lWeRide

^^Yeah, I'm always touching peoples' fish. I just can't help myself.

:D

I've had some dreams about talking with some close friends on TT...but they occurred in the partial-sleep state so they weren't very wacky. It's generally after I haven't logged in for a day or so and I'm antsy to get back on again. ;)

I've never dreamed about anyone on Tamatalk but I have dreamed about people from my school.

Once I dreamt that Binary and Locky458 PMed me and said that they were coming to Malta(to visit me,that's were I live).So I went to MIA(Malta International Airport)In the arrivals lounge and I bought them a book each about Malta.Weird,eh?

~Jessica~

I had this dream that all the TT members were standing in a giant circle with our arms over each others shoulders and we were all singing a song about 'We are all the same but different'. I knew who everybody was because on their top it had their username on it...

I had this dream that all the TT members were standing in a giant circle with our arms over each others shoulders and we were all singing a song about 'We are all the same but different'. I knew who everybody was because on their top it had their username on it...
That is strange. But the user-name thing would be convenient. ;)

i hate bratz dolls and i had a dream bratz dolls were attacking me! XD

yea i know it wasnt about tama talk but i just noticed the tamatalk thing but im cracking up right now so i had to post it

Hahah, that's funny. How many of us were there?

I also had this dream where me and crazyy*tama went Trick Or Treating. o.o It's not even near halloween yet. xD

Haha, sounds funny!
Thats unusual punishment for spamming? Maybe a red karma would be better then dat. xD

//-lWeRide
No, Maybe a Yellow Karma point, Red karma is if you have done something REALLY Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back