Dream bout' tamatalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup.

I dreamt I was at School for Games day (Sports day) and I saw ♥Zoria The Dark Lion Demon♥, Lyrical-Musicbox, Ranta, Mothra, The_Magic_Mushroom, tamatalker101, Star Tama, MCRbabe, tamalover99, spongebobiac, Spiffy, Admin, Jappyx, Wind~Shifter and Medicham12.

Mothra, Admin and Jappyx were all explain people of a game (Like what we do) and I was on Medicham12, ♥Zoria The Dark Lion Demon♥ and Wind~Shifter's team XD it was soo cool. I asked Zoria why she was here, but I was hit with a volly-ball before She could reply XD I was okay, tho.

It was soo cool.Im sure others were theyre, but It was cool that these guys were there.

Once last year on I had this dream about hinatchi's_rock! that we were in my backyard that was a baseball field but we couldn't talk.

LOL! thats unusual, I hope they didnt get mad at me :D xD
//-lWeRide
Nobody got mad at you, because you left 5 min before my mom came, and you were aware she was coming. TW tried her best to get the video game back people but: There were shroom's everywhere, Peach left a heart in Lariet's room, there was still a toad in my laundry basket and Waluigi was still in my room.

~Camelle

I've never had a dream about TamaTalk.

But you guys have some funny dreams. I might have one in

the future...You never know.

I had a dream where I met Locky458 and he was this tall, muscular guy with awesome hair. He was some hot stuff, baby!
LOL. XD

That's so funny.

Hahah, that's funny. How many of us were there?I also had this dream where me and crazyy*tama went Trick Or Treating. o.o It's not even near halloween yet. xD
Lol. x3

Kool.

I had another!

I was on a cruise to florida and Wildcat_gal *Yes,right after you posted XD*, Medicham12, Meowbark, emmy299, Pip (Short for a user here, she's botan), angelwinkd, Bunny_grl and newbielexkid were there ;) it was cool, and Me,WC_G_101 and Botan dropped some eggs in the ocean XD and we accadnely hit a diver XD we didnt get introuble, tho. Mewobark and Angelwinkd were playing with Inuyasha dolls and Bunny_Grl was signing the Final Fantasy 5 theme song XD

and I met my RP character in another dream! :D

Heh, I had three dreams last night and one was about TT...

Me, Storms, Derek, Wildcat_gal_101, meowbark, TamaKiddy!!, crazyy*tama, and GotchiGirl96 were all in my backyard. Me, Storms, and Derek were jumping on my trampoline watching everybody else. WCG101 and Meowbark were swimming in my pool but were actually trying to ruin it. TamaKiddy!! was laughing her head off while she was smashing up my barbacue, and crazyy*tama was using magical powers to make my lawn turn brown. GotchiGirl96 was doing yoga in the bushes and mumbling, "I will not eat mashed potatos...I will not eat mashed potatos.." Suddenly Derek jumped off my trampoline, stood in the middle of everything and screamed, "I AM NOT COMFORTABLE!" Then everybody turned into Admins avvie and flew off with rocketpacks. o__o

xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back