Dream bout' tamatalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Realy? Cool! What did I look like?
I had a dream about you and someone else in my dream you had redish brown hair and blue eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one were all the mods beat me up! i was scared but my sister came and for some reason brought Fergie and all the mods were like ''AHHH ITS FERGIE!!!'' And they ran Then i think it was, Black Iris came back and hit me with one of those pointy ball things. ow

Wow, I really need to stop creeping in you guys dreams. :)

I guess I might jump into GotchiGirl96's dream again, and I be like tottaly her BF.

Tropical Tama: The only Tan outfit I have is some Tan Dickies.

Heh, I had three dreams last night and one was about TT...
Me, Storms, Derek, Wildcat_gal_101, meowbark, TamaKiddy!!, crazyy*tama, and GotchiGirl96 were all in my backyard. Me, Storms, and Derek were jumping on my trampoline watching everybody else. WCG101 and Meowbark were swimming in my pool but were actually trying to ruin it. TamaKiddy!! was laughing her head off while she was smashing up my barbacue, and crazyy*tama was using magical powers to make my lawn turn brown. GotchiGirl96 was doing yoga in the bushes and mumbling, "I will not eat mashed potatos...I will not eat mashed potatos.." Suddenly Derek jumped off my trampoline, stood in the middle of everything and screamed, "I AM NOT COMFORTABLE!" Then everybody turned into Admins avvie and flew off with rocketpacks. o__o

xD
Lol. XD

I really did that? XDD

Disturbing. o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
I had ANOTHER! Gawd Im obsesed.

This one was where All memebers teamed up on all the Mods, and beated them up. People Kindapped Locky and Sleepinggirl was meditating in the middle of it o_O I saw Tamabloom go over to Locky and shout "You are a muffin!"and then Locky turned into Mr.Ducky (My rubber duck I got for my cat to play with XD) XD Tamamum was locked in a closet, Admin was running away from Medicham,Crikeys,tamafan2,angelwinkd,TxAxLxS,Derek,rachelgotchi,Sweet.:.kandi,S.:.P and crazyy*tama, who had giant wooden clubs and wanted to beat our Admin to bits. Spiffy hid behind Mothera and said "She ate the cookies!". newbiekidlex was able to fly away from this, but then Jappyx ran in holding a muffin "I shall cure Locky!" He dropped the muffin in Locky's cage, and then a flash,a pop and a little puff of smoke, All I saw was Sleepinggirl still meditating, and Andim still getting chased by everyone. everyone was shouting "GIVE US OUR ROLE PLAY AREA BACK!" BEacuse Admin deleted the RP area and kidnapped all our RP charcters.

A duck!?

Squak! ;) Funny story TamaKiddy!!

Now.. Who dream should I haunt know? *Looks devily at GochiGirl96 again*

A duck!?Squak! ;) Funny story TamaKiddy!!

Now.. Who dream should I haunt know? *Looks devily at GochiGirl96 again*
Locky, whats your secret for haunting dreams! I WANNA HAUNT PEOPLES DREAMS! D:<

Yup.

I dreamt I was at School for Games day (Sports day) and I saw ♥Zoria The Dark Lion Demon♥, Lyrical-Musicbox, Ranta, Mothra, The_Magic_Mushroom, tamatalker101, Star Tama, MCRbabe, tamalover99, spongebobiac, Spiffy, Admin, Jappyx, Wind~Shifter and Medicham12.

Mothra, Admin and Jappyx were all explain people of a game (Like what we do) and I was on Medicham12, ♥Zoria The Dark Lion Demon♥ and Wind~Shifter's team XD it was soo cool. I asked Zoria why she was here, but I was hit with a volly-ball before She could reply XD I was okay, tho.

It was soo cool.Im sure others were theyre, but It was cool that these guys were there.
Wow TK. XD

Yeah, plenty.

This was my first one:

I was in my house, and someone rang the door. 0_o I opened it, and Black~Heart walked in. He told me his name was Bruno and said he was Tama_Talk_Person, and then he said he was blackheart. We sat for only like, 4 minutes and then Tenshi (Lyrical~Musicbox) walked in, followed by Karen (Meowbark) and Lauren (Tamakiddy)XD

So.

Bruno took out his sword and swung it around, then stuck it in a wall, saying that I should learn how to swordfight, I had a staff, the same staff my Roleplay Character uses. 0_o (Staff 'o starclan) Soooo... I can't remember what we did the rest of the day, I remember throwing banana splits. ANYWAYS, we went to bed, I slept in my own bed (My room was TRASHED...) and Bruno got into bed with me (Dirty thoughts die here, peplz.) and then the next mornign we got up and tied my mom up and threw her out the window. Then I woke up. XD

Second One: I was at school, and Admin came up to me, he was his avatar (0_o) and told me I was entitled to the Tamatalk Official Pie. Then all the TT members went over to me and hugged me, I asploded and died... 0_o

Wow TK. XD
Yeah, plenty.

This was my first one:

I was in my house, and someone rang the door. 0_o I opened it, and Black~Heart walked in. He told me his name was Bruno and said he was Tama_Talk_Person, and then he said he was blackheart. We sat for only like, 4 minutes and then Tenshi (Lyrical~Musicbox) walked in, followed by Karen (Meowbark) and Lauren (Tamakiddy)XD

So.

Bruno took out his sword and swung it around, then stuck it in a wall, saying that I should learn how to swordfight, I had a staff, the same staff my Roleplay Character uses. 0_o (Staff 'o starclan) Soooo... I can't remember what we did the rest of the day, I remember throwing banana splits. ANYWAYS, we went to bed, I slept in my own bed (My room was TRASHED...) and Bruno got into bed with me (Dirty thoughts die here, peplz.) and then the next mornign we got up and tied my mom up and threw her out the window. Then I woke up. XD

Second One: I was at school, and Admin came up to me, he was his avatar (0_o) and told me I was entitled to the Tamatalk Official Pie. Then all the TT members went over to me and hugged me, I asploded and died... 0_o
WHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GETSA THROW YOUR MOM OUTTA TEH WINDOW!

I had a dream were I was on South park with Zoria (The one Im quoting) and like we were Raisin Girls, then Kenny died. We asploded

Locky, whats your secret for haunting dreams! I WANNA HAUNT PEOPLES DREAMS! D:<
:blink: ...The secret is to be talkative, and act like Locky458 :D

Normally what you think about a lot is going to be your dream... Well that what happens to me at times... I barely have dreams at night..

I have no tips... Just talk to a lot of people. =D

[SIZE=7pt]I will try to make a dream about you..[/SIZE]

Wow TK. XD
Yeah, plenty.

This was my first one:

So.

MY NAME IS NOT LAUREN! XD My cousin and friends name is Lauren, tho XD

Meh. another:

I was in my house, staring out my bedroom window (Like, 5 in the morning. Im an early riser) and I saw a explosion in the background. running outside- PJs,pillow,teddybear,slippers and all- I somehow got there, and it was Really Lyrical~Musicbox and Spiffy camping, and they blew up a tree.Then there was evil fangirl hiding in the bushes (Lawl.I gots fangirls) and then they attacked me an kidnapped me.

Short dream XD and yes, my teddybear saved me.GO TEDDIES!

LMAO xDDD

I had a dream that all the House fans on TT got a disease and we were sent to Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital (Where House and the team works) xD Then we found out we all just got a stomachache from eating too much popcorn when we were watching an episode of House on Tuesday and the treatment we were given for something else almost killed us, so we took Chase hostage and asked for one thousand bucks if House wanted him back xD Then House said "I'll give you double what you want! Chase is a good doctor and he's good-looking!!!" xDDD

I had a dream where I spammed once and got total red karma and jappyx sent me a PM that said "IF U GET N TROBEL AGIN YOLL BE BANED FOR LIF" or something like that. Then, I became champion of a game (I forget which one) and I got like five flaming PMs from the former champion and then my computer shut down and then I woke up. Yeah.

..Lawl. poor you, SUPER_GOTCHI

lets check...*goes into Files in brain*

Well,i dreamt I posted a comic with Kingdom Hearts and TT, and Next thing I see are people from TT walk in my door dressed up as some KH charcters XD

There was quite a bit, but I know a few:

Gotchi_girl was Larxene (Funny. Gotchi_Girl is sooo nice, always one to look for if your having trouble, and Larxene is soo cruel XD)

Meowbark was Kairi (0_o)

Bunny_grl was Luxord (Complete opposite of eachother 0_o)

Emmy299 was Xigbar

Pip was Xaldin

Angelwinkd was Sora

And I found myslef dressed up as Zexion, Emo and everything XD The Xaldin and Xigbar shot/stabbed me, Our Larxene stabbed me agian, Ze Luxord gave me huge papercuts, "Sora" hit me with the keyblade and Teh Kairi kicked me. and some RP characters killed me off x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back