Dream bout' tamatalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dream last night of TT, was weird.

Me, TG_D, TxAxLxS, Locky (Oh gawd no!),Rey Mysterio,MattLindsey (Friend in real), CuteDancerrachel(Friend in real) and some random people that I don't know that are on TT. We were at Chucky Cheese (I think we were all five years old again in the beginning.) TG_D was playing whack-a-mole, and started whacking me because she said the game was to hard. I started screaming, "Stephy's mommy! Stephy hit me!" and she got to sit out for five minutes so she cried. Then Locky and me jumped into the ball pit and played "Severe Plastic Ball Revenge Battle" Wich Locky said as, "Sevewre Pastic All Evenge Tattle" xD, No they weren't spelling errors, thats how we all said it. Then Storms jumps in and starts playing, me and her teaming up against Locky. Then there was a huge noise and little kid like scream from the stage where Chucky and friends preformed. It was MattLindsey (Her name is Lindsey) and she jumped on stage attacking the performers (or fake ones) and then Stephanie screamed, "Momma momma, Lindsey killed Chucky!' and Locky started bursting out laughing, and stopped paying attention to the game, so me and Storms beat him. Then Rachel was running away from her mom yelling, "You can't get me in the play thing, your to big! Big momma big momma! Your to big, you should run away and cry!" And ran to the very top of the play area, and dived into the ball pit. (Its complicated to explain...) Stephanie came back, we all sat in the ball pit, and then it showed everyone leaving. Me and Storms rode home with Stephanie, all of us fell asleep on the way there. But storms woke up and pinched us so we yelled at her. Then we stopped being five, it showed us all at about... eight years old. We were all at school, we were in the same calss and we sat together. We were all in the "I like a guy cause he;s my friend, therefore hes my boyfriend." stage. And Locky was the only guy friend. So, Locky starts to chose a girl, all of us begging. He picked me In think. So I screamed, everyone else got mad, and ran off. So I started crying and they all came back, and we were friends again, although Locky was still my, "boyfriend". I think I was sitting next to Stephanie, who was sitting a cross from storms, who was next to Lindsey, who was next to Rachel, who was sitting across from Locky. So the order was, (LEFT SIDE: Locky, me, Stephanie. RIGHT SIDE: Storms, Lindsey, Rachel) Then we all left, it showed us at eleven years old. Me, Stephanie, and Storms were BEST FRIENDS (Don't know what happened to Lindsey and rachel they might've switched schools.) And Locky liked one of us more than a friend and wouldn't tell. So me, Steph, and Storms, were all eating together at lunch. And Steph would only talk to Storms, wouldn't talk to me at all. It made me cry really hard, so storms just rolled her eyes at me and Steph told me to shut up. I looked at Locky, and he hugged me. But then he walked away. I ran home, and cried. Steph came over to my house later that day, and rang the doorbell. I still had mascara (I was wearing make up.. xD) on my face from where I cried. Steph came inside and sat down with me. "Hey, I'm sorry Bailey! I didn't mean to hurt you, its just that Storms doesn't like you anymore, and expects me to hate you to. So I'm really sorry." I accepted her apologie and we hugged. I washed my face and we went out and rode our bikes, when we came upon Storms. "Steph, what ARE you doing with HER?! I told you that you hate her, you idiot!" she yelled. I stayed, but then Storms came over to me and pushed me off my bike, Steph left me alone in the middle of the rode. Then Locky came out and helped me out of the rode and into his yard, he made sure I was okay, then we got up and walked to Storms house. Steph was there, so I hid. Locky went to talk to them. He asked why she hated me and came back and tolde me. "Se said that your fat and ugly and nothing like Storms. She only apologized case her mom made her." So I ran over to Steph and told her she was a back stabber, and that I hater her. Then Storms slapped me and I beat her to the ground, and she couldn't move. So thwen I told Steph we were never going to be friend again, and she could be mean if she wanted to and ran home to sit on the front porch. Locky was my only friend now, and he never left me. Even if the girl he liked really was Stephanie.

Yeah, I got all upset after that dream. The thought of losing Steph as a friend, Storms being mean. I didn't like it so I got freaked out when I woke up.....

My dream last night of TT, was weird. Me, TG_D, TxAxLxS, Locky (Oh gawd no!),Rey Mysterio,MattLindsey (Friend in real), CuteDancerrachel(Friend in real) and some random people that I don't know that are on TT. We were at Chucky Cheese (I think we were all five years old again in the beginning.) TG_D was playing whack-a-mole, and started whacking me because she said the game was to hard. I started screaming, "Stephy's mommy! Stephy hit me!" and she got to sit out for five minutes so she cried. Then Locky and me jumped into the ball pit and played "Severe Plastic Ball Revenge Battle" Wich Locky said as, "Sevewre Pastic All Evenge Tattle" xD, No they weren't spelling errors, thats how we all said it. Then Storms jumps in and starts playing, me and her teaming up against Locky. Then there was a huge noise and little kid like scream from the stage where Chucky and friends preformed. It was MattLindsey (Her name is Lindsey) and she jumped on stage attacking the performers (or fake ones) and then Stephanie screamed, "Momma momma, Lindsey killed Chucky!' and Locky started bursting out laughing, and stopped paying attention to the game, so me and Storms beat him. Then Rachel was running away from her mom yelling, "You can't get me in the play thing, your to big! Big momma big momma! Your to big, you should run away and cry!" And ran to the very top of the play area, and dived into the ball pit. (Its complicated to explain...) Stephanie came back, we all sat in the ball pit, and then it showed everyone leaving. Me and Storms rode home with Stephanie, all of us fell asleep on the way there. But storms woke up and pinched us so we yelled at her. Then we stopped being five, it showed us all at about... eight years old. We were all at school, we were in the same calss and we sat together. We were all in the "I like a guy cause he;s my friend, therefore hes my boyfriend." stage. And Locky was the only guy friend. So, Locky starts to chose a girl, all of us begging. He picked me In think. So I screamed, everyone else got mad, and ran off. So I started crying and they all came back, and we were friends again, although Locky was still my, "boyfriend". I think I was sitting next to Stephanie, who was sitting a cross from storms, who was next to Lindsey, who was next to Rachel, who was sitting across from Locky. So the order was, (LEFT SIDE: Locky, me, Stephanie. RIGHT SIDE: Storms, Lindsey, Rachel) Then we all left, it showed us at eleven years old. Me, Stephanie, and Storms were BEST FRIENDS (Don't know what happened to Lindsey and rachel they might've switched schools.) And Locky liked one of us more than a friend and wouldn't tell. So me, Steph, and Storms, were all eating together at lunch. And Steph would only talk to Storms, wouldn't talk to me at all. It made me cry really hard, so storms just rolled her eyes at me and Steph told me to shut up. I looked at Locky, and he hugged me. But then he walked away. I ran home, and cried. Steph came over to my house later that day, and rang the doorbell. I still had mascara (I was wearing make up.. xD) on my face from where I cried. Steph came inside and sat down with me. "Hey, I'm sorry Bailey! I didn't mean to hurt you, its just that Storms doesn't like you anymore, and expects me to hate you to. So I'm really sorry." I accepted her apologie and we hugged. I washed my face and we went out and rode our bikes, when we came upon Storms. "Steph, what ARE you doing with HER?! I told you that you hate her, you idiot!" she yelled. I stayed, but then Storms came over to me and pushed me off my bike, Steph left me alone in the middle of the rode. Then Locky came out and helped me out of the rode and into his yard, he made sure I was okay, then we got up and walked to Storms house. Steph was there, so I hid. Locky went to talk to them. He asked why she hated me and came back and tolde me. "Se said that your fat and ugly and nothing like Storms. She only apologized case her mom made her." So I ran over to Steph and told her she was a back stabber, and that I hater her. Then Storms slapped me and I beat her to the ground, and she couldn't move. So thwen I told Steph we were never going to be friend again, and she could be mean if she wanted to and ran home to sit on the front porch. Locky was my only friend now, and he never left me. Even if the girl he liked really was Stephanie.

Yeah, I got all upset after that dream. The thought of losing Steph as a friend, Storms being mean. I didn't like it so I got freaked out when I woke up.....
Aww....we weren't friends?? :blink: *sulks* I will always be your friend!!!

Me like to go in peoples dreams. But Locky beats me to it. <.<

My dream last night of TT, was weird. Me, TG_D, TxAxLxS, Locky (Oh gawd no!),Rey Mysterio,MattLindsey (Friend in real), CuteDancerrachel(Friend in real) and some random people that I don't know that are on TT. We were at Chucky Cheese (I think we were all five years old again in the beginning.) TG_D was playing whack-a-mole, and started whacking me because she said the game was to hard. I started screaming, "Stephy's mommy! Stephy hit me!" and she got to sit out for five minutes so she cried. Then Locky and me jumped into the ball pit and played "Severe Plastic Ball Revenge Battle" Wich Locky said as, "Sevewre Pastic All Evenge Tattle" xD, No they weren't spelling errors, thats how we all said it. Then Storms jumps in and starts playing, me and her teaming up against Locky. Then there was a huge noise and little kid like scream from the stage where Chucky and friends preformed. It was MattLindsey (Her name is Lindsey) and she jumped on stage attacking the performers (or fake ones) and then Stephanie screamed, "Momma momma, Lindsey killed Chucky!' and Locky started bursting out laughing, and stopped paying attention to the game, so me and Storms beat him. Then Rachel was running away from her mom yelling, "You can't get me in the play thing, your to big! Big momma big momma! Your to big, you should run away and cry!" And ran to the very top of the play area, and dived into the ball pit. (Its complicated to explain...) Stephanie came back, we all sat in the ball pit, and then it showed everyone leaving. Me and Storms rode home with Stephanie, all of us fell asleep on the way there. But storms woke up and pinched us so we yelled at her. Then we stopped being five, it showed us all at about... eight years old. We were all at school, we were in the same calss and we sat together. We were all in the "I like a guy cause he;s my friend, therefore hes my boyfriend." stage. And Locky was the only guy friend. So, Locky starts to chose a girl, all of us begging. He picked me In think. So I screamed, everyone else got mad, and ran off. So I started crying and they all came back, and we were friends again, although Locky was still my, "boyfriend". I think I was sitting next to Stephanie, who was sitting a cross from storms, who was next to Lindsey, who was next to Rachel, who was sitting across from Locky. So the order was, (LEFT SIDE: Locky, me, Stephanie. RIGHT SIDE: Storms, Lindsey, Rachel) Then we all left, it showed us at eleven years old. Me, Stephanie, and Storms were BEST FRIENDS (Don't know what happened to Lindsey and rachel they might've switched schools.) And Locky liked one of us more than a friend and wouldn't tell. So me, Steph, and Storms, were all eating together at lunch. And Steph would only talk to Storms, wouldn't talk to me at all. It made me cry really hard, so storms just rolled her eyes at me and Steph told me to shut up. I looked at Locky, and he hugged me. But then he walked away. I ran home, and cried. Steph came over to my house later that day, and rang the doorbell. I still had mascara (I was wearing make up.. xD) on my face from where I cried. Steph came inside and sat down with me. "Hey, I'm sorry Bailey! I didn't mean to hurt you, its just that Storms doesn't like you anymore, and expects me to hate you to. So I'm really sorry." I accepted her apologie and we hugged. I washed my face and we went out and rode our bikes, when we came upon Storms. "Steph, what ARE you doing with HER?! I told you that you hate her, you idiot!" she yelled. I stayed, but then Storms came over to me and pushed me off my bike, Steph left me alone in the middle of the rode. Then Locky came out and helped me out of the rode and into his yard, he made sure I was okay, then we got up and walked to Storms house. Steph was there, so I hid. Locky went to talk to them. He asked why she hated me and came back and tolde me. "Se said that your fat and ugly and nothing like Storms. She only apologized case her mom made her." So I ran over to Steph and told her she was a back stabber, and that I hater her. Then Storms slapped me and I beat her to the ground, and she couldn't move. So thwen I told Steph we were never going to be friend again, and she could be mean if she wanted to and ran home to sit on the front porch. Locky was my only friend now, and he never left me. Even if the girl he liked really was Stephanie.

Aww...I am sorry XD. That made me crys.

Er.. GotchiGirl96, I'm back.. e_e

That dream was funny what I had about Gotchi Pal. :D She was a girl trapped in Yoshi's body, and she was jumping happily. Talking Yoshi.

THE END.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also had one a while back.

I was PMing jappyx, and I said something about not liking Big Brother. Then, he jumps out of the computer scren, and attacks me. He says "____, you like big brother. SAY IT!!!" Then, I died- he was strangling me. xD I woke up like "WTF?" It was hilarious!

I also had one a while back. I was PMing jappyx, and I said something about not liking Big Brother. Then, he jumps out of the computer scren, and attacks me. He says "____, you like big brother. SAY IT!!!" Then, I died- he was strangling me. xD I woke up like "WTF?" It was hilarious!
Still doesn't beat the creepier dream, you had about Gotchi Pal, and me.

Why not just buss the computer in the dream? :puroperatchi:

I had another. a TT member was trapped in a gym bag. Everyone in the RP area turned into cake and flew away to help them XD

:kuribotchi: I had a dream (more like a nightmare O_O) about people on Tamatalk. I wont go into detail but Bleach_Lover, Sweet Kandi, Tamino, and Tama-lover101 were in it. also, I dont know why but Noodle, 2-D, Russel, and Murdoc (from the british band "The Gorillaz") and some other person kept knocking at my door and I was running everywere trying to find paper and a pen so I could get there autograph but Bleach_lover, sweet kandi and everyone else kept getting in the way :nazotchi:

My turn! ;)

I had a dream, I was in the class, I turned around and it Rey Mysterio (the tamatalk member), her name was "Rey" I was so happy, I gave her a hug.

THE END.

Okay, so I had a dream and it was about these games we had to do. Kinda like a sports day. We got teams and all that and then me and GotchiGirl96 were a team and we were conpeating against Tama-Love and Spiffy (I know xD) and then we had to do a soccer contest (I was goalie and then she GotchiGirl96 was in the outfield with Tama-Love) and then it was a tie so both teams won and everyone was cheering "YAY BOTHEY YAHHHHH" And we were like "K then?"
xD, have you ever had any weird dreams like dat'?

//-lWeRide
Wooooow

Good thing nobody is dreaming about me, hurr. That would be bad..

I've never had a dream about tamatalk 3: But those of you who know everything there is to know about me remember that I hardly remember what I dream. What if I forgot! D:< NOOOOOOOOOoooooo..

Dreams?Oh dear, my imagination is too graphic....better not know.. :)

I had one where me and Acid~Rain got stuck in the attic of a haunted house. Then, little kids come and bust the roof and ask us why we were up there. -_-

Then, Storms, babygotchi and some of my real life friends started to play hide and seek with us. Ghosts came and started chasing us.

That was when I woke up. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back