Dream bout' tamatalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah I also had a dream about Locky,it was night time in my dream and my friend haley and I and of course locky were walking down this street looking for my mom. And locky was like "Where is she?". And Locky was wearing this tan outfit and a tan hat.

I was wearing a pink shirt and I don't rember what my friend haley was wearing.

No, but I did have a dream that Dylan Sprouse asked me out on a date. xD

No but i had a dream where this one kid from my school had this pokemon project (I think pokemon were real in the dream) and i accidentally took one of his papers and he sent his minions (other classmates) to attack me... I wish i would have a dream about homestar runner... But i gotta go watch kappa mikey.

I had a dream last night, but it wasn't about Tamatalk.

It was about how I tripped, hit my head and died, and me and my best friend were ghosts but we wanted to be alive again.

I've had tons of weird dreams, but none about TamaTalk. :) Maybe I've had one about Locky or Tamino, but I didn't remember it. XD

But once I woke up in the middle of the night after a nightmare about the ocean... there was this part of it that if you were it it you'd die. 0.o And I was so frickin tired the fear paralized me... wth, I know... XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, I had three dreams last night and one was about TT...
Me, Storms, Derek, Wildcat_gal_101, meowbark, TamaKiddy!!, crazyy*tama, and GotchiGirl96 were all in my backyard. Me, Storms, and Derek were jumping on my trampoline watching everybody else. WCG101 and Meowbark were swimming in my pool but were actually trying to ruin it. TamaKiddy!! was laughing her head off while she was smashing up my barbacue, and crazyy*tama was using magical powers to make my lawn turn brown. GotchiGirl96 was doing yoga in the bushes and mumbling, "I will not eat mashed potatos...I will not eat mashed potatos.." Suddenly Derek jumped off my trampoline, stood in the middle of everything and screamed, "I AM NOT COMFORTABLE!" Then everybody turned into Admins avvie and flew off with rocketpacks. o__o

xD
Yay! I have a rocketpack xD

Heh, I had three dreams last night and one was about TT...
Me, Storms, Derek, Wildcat_gal_101, meowbark, TamaKiddy!!, crazyy*tama, and GotchiGirl96 were all in my backyard. Me, Storms, and Derek were jumping on my trampoline watching everybody else. WCG101 and Meowbark were swimming in my pool but were actually trying to ruin it. TamaKiddy!! was laughing her head off while she was smashing up my barbacue, and crazyy*tama was using magical powers to make my lawn turn brown. GotchiGirl96 was doing yoga in the bushes and mumbling, "I will not eat mashed potatos...I will not eat mashed potatos.." Suddenly Derek jumped off my trampoline, stood in the middle of everything and screamed, "I AM NOT COMFORTABLE!" Then everybody turned into Admins avvie and flew off with rocketpacks. o__o

xD
LAWL. I once dystroied my own barbacue, accadnelty setting in on fire XD that last part made me fly off my cahir in lauggter

I had another dream. I was at a staduim and every TT member was there, and we had a talent contest and concert. Meowbark showed us how she could stand on the ceiling, Locky and Mothra cut Spiffy up into peices and put her back together, Bunny_grl sang "Why", I sung "Soundtrack to your life", Emmy299 summoned all of our RP characters, Newbiekidlex gave away Ipods to everyone,WC_G_101 and TGD Danced to "shake it shake it", My sister (sleepinggirl) and Pokemonluver did some amazing daredevil stunts, Admin DIVED OUT OF AN AIRPLANE, a bunch of other members (Probaily mashed_potato, baybee-x,Pip,Medicham12 and binary) Did a scene from the Wizard of Oz,meowstar showed us how she could fly,emoguy and MCRbabe did acrobatics, and many other members did things. it all ended when Jappyx was dangling plates onsome of sticks and a plate fell on a powercord, having the stange blow up and everyone landed in a lake XD

I just had another one last night! o.o Well, first of all yesterday I was in TamaCHAT and being stupid and somehow we all decided to make a band called "Da Punk Gerbil Rockers." xD So anyway, last night my dream was that it was our first concert, and instead of the real band members there were a bunch of other ones. Jappyx was lead singer, and spiffy and TamaMum were backup singers. xD There were a bunch of other members too, I remember Gotchigirl96, Meowbark, TGD, and Locky were there. (Why the heck is Locky always in people's dreams? o_O) And a bunch of others I can't remember now. For some reason, I wasn't even there. xD Then it turned into some weird dream where I was a purple smiley face and I was eating in a fancy restaurant. O___O

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a weird dream where meowbark was doing some weird karate thing in the middle of the road, so I say to her, what are you doing and she completely ignores me. Then TG_D comes along and is like "Don't disturb her, she under massive training..." slaps me then flys off. Then I turn around and accidentaly step on Locky, who ends up only being 2 inches tall. It goes longer, but I forget most of it.

I had a weird dream where meowbark was doing some weird karate thing in the middle of the road, so I say to her, what are you doing and she completely ignores me. Then TG_D comes along and is like "Don't disturb her, she under massive training..." slaps me then flys off. Then I turn around and accidentaly step on Locky, who ends up only being 2 inches tall. It goes longer, but I forget most of it.
*laughs hysertically* Thats hilarious! XD

o(o_O;)o freaky dreams.... I've never dreamed of tamatalk. My dreams usually don't make much sense... I sometimes dream I won a ton of money, now only if that weren't a dream. :]

I had a dream that Tamagirl_Desy moved into the open house across the street from me. And we were taking pics of us and putting them on Tama Talk

Also, one where someone got into my house and I ran across the street to Tamagirl_Desy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back