Dream Town Discussion Thread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Help Kiramotchi not ruin the Kira Kira Tamamori shop with her chalk" "Himespetchi needs your help to make PIE'' I was just thinking maybe how the mini games would be XD

"Help Kiramotchi not ruin the Kira Kira Tamamori shop with her chalk" "Himespetchi needs your help to make PIE'' I was just thinking maybe how the mini games would be XD
That would actually be cool as! I checked today again on the TF site but dream town still isn't open. >.<

Hopefully it will open soon! Maybe someone should email Bandai UK to ask when dream town will open.

-Tamacass

Yes that's what someone has to do but there's a chance of it being in a week or two so yeah I hope it doesn't take 3 whole weeks! (Whoops better not jinx it)

That's what I'm hoping for too! I used to love decorating my apartment :D I hope there are shops you can buy things such as clothes so you can dress up your online character, or buy gifts for friends. I also hope that there would be multiplayer games again so you could play against friends or in teams. Another thing that would be cool is if you character could do special movements or show emoticons like in the old tama town/music city and club penguin ^_^

But it is very annoying how they wont let guests play because music city was the reason that I bought a tamago! I could experience the world first and then enhance that experience with the tamago. They should instead completely blocking the website from guests have special areas where players owning a TF are only allowed. that would be much more fair :)

EDIT: I tried quoting Sugar Bunnies post but it didn't work :( that's what I was referring to when i said "That's what I'm hoping for too!" ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
;( I'm sad that tama-gos the original carriers of tamatown won't be able to log on this sucks ;( ;(

Anyone got any news about when it's going to go live? Keep checking the website but their not saying anything.

I heard rumors, people saying on the 20th of January...

but that's just air talking, not that I know for sure... :p

I have never played on the music town with my MusicStar or TamaGo, because I got both when the site was already offline :(

But I really enjoyed the V.3 and V.4 tamatown!

The music was catchy and I loved to send all the items to my Tamagotchis.

I'm really really sad about its closure, it was our childhood...

I'm VERY excited about dream town (sounds like the dreamworld in pokemon ^_^ )

I'll get the TF on easter, I hope the site is already live then!

By the way, why do we European get it first..?

I thought we would never get anything at first..

I'm very happy about this, but it's a little bit weird? :huh:

For example: We'll get the Furby Boom in 2015!

Many people are ordering an english Furby to get it earlier. (like me :D )

So, if the german site is online earlier, I would try to translate the text for you :lol:

But I don't think so, because England has the TF too

OMT! WHEN WILL DREAM TOWN OPEN?! I'm just too excited!

I wonder if you can see your past gens. and maybe even create your own house!

-Tamacass

I wish they hurry but off topic (Maybe some characters need dream town to be unlocked! like Himespetchi or Yumemitchi) so I think it will be on the 20th like TAMAmaybeth said but who knows...

Hm... maybe! But here's my tip: (SORRY OFF TOPIC)

*AHEM*
Dont take good care with a GIRL!!! Maybe take average care.

-Tamacass

Hey, look at the german facebook page! :lol:

VcbKq.png

I'll try to translate:

Tamagotchi Friends Germany

Dear Nicole Birgel, dear Sab Rina,

The commercial will start next week on TV and the Dream Town starts probably on 17.1.2014.

We'll tell you more soon!

I LOVED TamaTown and was upset when it was gone. I can not take my V4's or V4.5's on there anymore to get items and play games for more money. It will take longer to get everything now for those versions but I am looking forward to dream town, I just hope things can be transferred from there to your TF.

Hey, look at the german facebook page! :lol:

VcbKq.png

I'll try to translate:

Tamagotchi Friends Germany

Dear Nicole Birgel, dear Sab Rina,

The commercial will start next week on TV and the Dream Town starts probably on 17.1.2014.

We'll tell you more soon!
OMT! I hope that is does open on that date. That's AWESOME! :D

So, what qualities do you think Dream Town will offer? I wonder if you can dress up!

-Tamacass

I'm sure you can dress up I think because you can maybe buy stuff at the Kirakira Tamamori shop and even go to the Music Cafe to eat or meet friends!

Yay! Imagine what parts of town you could go to, like the boardwalk or the school, the circus, boy we need to think about locations!

Too bad you cant go as a guest. It's kinda sad for people who don't have a TF. :(

-Tamacass

*GASP!* Tamastar133 gave me an idea! Maybe you could actually visit other character's houses, like Mametchi's home and Himespetchi's spaceship! I wonder maybe what games you could play, like doing a Tamagotchi's hair at the salon De dream, or cook something at the restaurant Kuchipatchi lives in! Think about it, wouldn't it be awesome?!

-Tamacass

I think it will be like Music City, but someone said the login code goes from A-P #_#

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back