Dream Town Discussion Thread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope it does release on the 17th >_< **adds to calendar**

Me toooooo! >.< I'm waaaaaay to impatient when it comes to exciting stuff.

So, do you think it might have a little bit of things taken from the Tamago Tamatown?

I don't know! I only went on the v4 Tamatown when I was younger and nothing else! :p

-Tamacass

I bet it will have stuff from the TamaGo Town/Music City, but look at the Kiraritchi compared to the buildings on their website 0_0

*Starts having a meltdown*

I got some news from a website! On Dream Town, there will be 9 areas to explore with it's own games.

GUESS WHAT?! YOU CAN GET ITEMS!!! :DDDDDD NO MORE BORING AND COLLECTING JEWELRY!!!! :D :D :D

The items will have a code so you can type it in your TF. And just like what TS133 said, maybe one of the items might let you get a kind of character! ^_^

-Tamacass

(Visit this site for more info! -> https://www.geekinsider.com/tamagotchi-pets-back-2014-bandai-announces/)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, in the mail I got from Polish Bandai, they said it's gonna start around the 26th. Probably different dates for different countries (?).

I doubt you can get items on the actual toy; either it means items only for use on the site, or jewelry items for the toy XD

But still I am so excited! ;w; It's disappointing it's not out today so we just have to wait even longer ;--;

Its not even open on the German website >n<.

XLet37g.png

When i try and go to the site, it says it's temporarily unavailable. o-o

Is this a sign? Or am i just crazy i dont

Edit: okay so sometimes it is doing that and other times it isnt, so is it just my computer or is anybody else getting this?

Maybe they're working on putting dream town up?!

When i try and go to the site, it says it's temporarily unavailable. o-o

Is this a sign? Or am i just crazy i dont

Edit: okay so sometimes it is doing that and other times it isnt, so is it just my computer or is anybody else getting this?

Maybe they're working on putting dream town up?!
Hm, I have no problems with the site. I only visit then UK one (Because US will have the TF at the end of the year or something).

I cant believe it still hasn't opened! CURSE YOU BANDAI XP

-Tamacass

I was just playing on DreamTown on the US site

It's pretty different from previous TamaTowns

I don't have a TF so I'm not sure about what special features you can do if you have one

The Tamagotchi functions them self are a bit dull so far. The Fortune Teller by the Music cafe gives food and Jewellery.

However, the storyline aspect seems fun. Will have a proper play tomorrow.

I don't know if im just too tired to figure it out - but...

Log-out codes have 8 digits. I bought 4 Codes (the ones which cost 3 tickets) two times I got a... guess what: JEWELRY and two times i got a code with 9 digits. How am I supposed to type them into the TF. This seems like a bug, which already happened two times for me, this is like a 50% chance...

I cant seem to get an account on it!
Does anybody know how? :(

-Tamacass

Huh you can't that's werid it was easy I click new game and then it said to click one of the windows so I click the middle one and got Yumemitchi and then the tuteriol thingy poped theen it asked to regester so I did and the Music Cafe has a second theme song of Yume Kira Dreams but Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi voices aren't in it DX!

what characters are you able to get when clicking the windows? the middle as tamastar133 said is yumemtchi then who are the right and left windows? I know this is kinda cheating but I really want to get a nice character :p or is it random?

EDIT: I think its random because I chose the middle as well and got kiraritchi :)

It's better than I thought it'd be, true, but still I'm dissapointed a bit that it's not exactly like other tamatowns where you could play with the character you currently have...

Other than that, it's veery cool, I like silly games like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back