Drowning Tamagotchi!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your Tamagotchi ever fell in water or any liquid?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) i try to keep my tama away from water but if it gets wet just dry it real fast ok ......

~krystal~

kk yesterday my sis's tama got spilt by my nosy brother and the buttons dont work and i resetd it and there is an egg there but i cant choose download or reset because the buttons dont work and i read each and every reply to this thread and it helped alot thanks everyone anyways, i just tookk the back of my tamagotchi off and put both peces on a cloth on my windowsill and i put another cloth over it... i don't know if it'l work but... anyways, this happened to my friend kelsey and her dad took it apart and put it back together and now it worked for her... its sunday today and tomorrow @ school, i'll ask her if her dad can do the same for me. Wish me luck! ps. my sis's tamagotchi was named alex and she was a girl on the 13th generation... i miss her so much myself and i bet my tama dus too. whooff! ok.. i'm done now.

My sister's tamagotchi fell in a full sink of water and still works weird it is like tamagotchi v3 are indisturcable

well, at least you didnt drop it in a toilet like i do with my Digimon a year ago, i had to stick my arm in a yellow water toilet and get it out, but luckily he still lived!...but my arm smelled like feces.....

wellsry for double post. i would never stick my hand in a toilet especially on one filled with crud just to get a tam out...ever heard offlushing the toilet??? thats a really idiotic thing to do...

[SIZE=14pt] My tama fell in snow, and i couldnt find it, then it got really warm and the snow melted... i found my tama 3 or 4 days later and it still works!!!! [/SIZE] :) :D

Haha last summerI was sitting by a pond and my tama fell out of my pocket and into the pond. I got it out and I unscrewed it and stuff and put it in front of a fan to dry. the next day it was in pretty much perfect condition from what i could tell.

--John Patrickk.

hey dudes. kinda new here. :p anyways, a week or 2 ago, I had to sneak into the bathroom with my cell phone to text message my mom to tell her I didn't feel good and...(yep you guessed it...) DROPPED BOTH OF MY TAMAS INTO THE WEE BOTTOM OF THE TOILET. :eek: well, I sacrifice a lot for my tamas (don't get me started) so I reached my hand down in the pee-contaminated water and grabbed my babies out. i was crying, balling, whatever the flip you wanna call it and then stuck them in my locker and ran away. turns out, 2 days later, they had....dried up and were working great! :D sadly, one was dead (grr!) and one was totally starving and umm, lemme just say...DEPRESSED. and, it was sick. worst of all, it had a baby too, so i had to stare at the like, 20 poops and just hope for the best. well, here i am, with one missing (**sobs**) and one that is scratched up with a battle scar on the screen from the horrible toilet day....call me a horrible tama parent, but i call myself a tama lover.

and that is a true tama war.

by kayla.

*******************FOREVER LIVE BLUE TAMA!! YOU ARE LOST, BUT WILL BE FOUND!*********************

1 day i was going pee and when i flushed the tiolet

my tama fell IN the tiolet i bravely put my hand down the tiolet

and i felt gooey stuff........ and i felt my tama it was stuck on a nail in the pipes !

first my tama was not working then i shook it and a hole bunch of water came out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :( :( :(

Well even if your tama falls into the water, there is a chance after you let it dry for a week or so, that it may still work. My pikachu virtual pet survived the washing machine. And I bet I'll get replies like "but this is a tamagotchi!" and which I reply Yeah, but they're both still virtual pets, durr.

HI YEA MINE FELL IN DA SWIMMIN POOL AND NOW AN EGG IS ON DA SCREEN AND IT HAS BEEN THERE 4 AGES I CANT GET IT TO B BORN COZ DA BUTTONS DONT WORK NO MORE IAV BOUGHT A NEW 1 AND DIS IS MY 3RD 1 NOW COZ I LOST DA 1ST AND DA SECOND FELL IN DA SWIMMIN POOL NOW I AV ANOTHER 1 NE WAYZ BI XXXX
How did u feel seeing the egg on the screen?? how long did u wait for it to be born?? what swimming pool whas it??? sorrry I'm a very big question-asker. but seriously I mean it plese answer these questions! and I hope it doesn't happen again!

Once my tama fell in water and I was really worried. It was o.k. but I am more careful to keep it away from water now. I am glad she was o.k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back