Drowning Tamagotchi!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your Tamagotchi ever fell in water or any liquid?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
 haha, relax. i think it might not be that serious and that it should still be working except that the metal parts in the tamagotchi itself might rust or sumthing. =/ maybe you can get a hairdryer and blow it dry and make sure its really working. :huh:
U CAN'T USE HEAT 2 DRY THEM OUT IT WILL MELT WIRES AND BLOW THE THING UP

THE BEST THING 2 DO IS LEAVE THEM 2 DRY NATURALLY, HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES

THAT WAY YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE OF BEING ABLE TO REVIVE IT TO ITS

ORIGIONAL STATE

;)

Hey,

Once i was at the movies and i was checking my tama over my sises frozen coke cept i didnt no it was there cause it was dark and in a drink holder and i dropped it in it wsas in there for a while but i got it out and now it works fine!

phhew

i was soo relieved

Mine got wet once and it got in the buttons. So I took out my batteries and left it on top of the computer for a while to let it dry and then I put the batteries back in and it was fine!

*shrugs*

The worst I've done.. would be getting a little bit of ramen noodle juice on my yellow camo's screen. I try to keep them away from water, they are scared of it o.o

HI YEA MINE FELL IN DA SWIMMIN POOL AND NOW AN EGG IS ON DA SCREEN AND IT HAS BEEN THERE 4 AGES I CANT GET IT TO B BORN COZ DA BUTTONS DONT WORK NO MORE IAV BOUGHT A NEW 1 AND DIS IS MY 3RD 1 NOW COZ I LOST DA 1ST AND DA SECOND FELL IN DA SWIMMIN POOL NOW I AV ANOTHER 1 NE WAYZ BI XXXX
i can't understand you. STOP SPAMMING~~~~~~~~~~

1nce i had my tama sitting on the dryer and i was spraying my dirty coat and i accidently spryed it but i dont think its ever "fell" into water :)

I havn't but I no a few ppls who's tamas have gone through the washing machiin and come out perfectly fine!!!!

HI YEA MINE FELL IN DA SWIMMIN POOL AND NOW AN EGG IS ON DA SCREEN AND IT HAS BEEN THERE 4 AGES I CANT GET IT TO B BORN COZ DA BUTTONS DONT WORK NO MORE IAV BOUGHT A NEW 1 AND DIS IS MY 3RD 1 NOW COZ I LOST DA 1ST AND DA SECOND FELL IN DA SWIMMIN POOL NOW I AV ANOTHER 1 NE WAYZ BI XXXX
transalation:

Hi, yeah mine fell in the swimming pool and now an egg is on the screen and it's been there for ages, I cant get it to be born because the buttons dont work no more. I've boughta new one and this is my 3rd one now, because I lost the 1st and the second fell in the swimming pool. Now I have another 1! Anyways, bye.

Anyway, mine fell into the tap while it was on. it's better now.

Mine fell in alot of water and I don't know what to do! I need advice quickly!

Have you tried reseting it not using the reset button but juat pressing and holdin down a and b buttons

I brought my tama to school once, and so I kept in it my jeans. I forgot it was in there, and my mum washed my tamagotchi! It still worked, but the battery never lasted as long. Also, the background looked wrinkly and that sorta freaked me out :p

I dont think i've done anything like that, but sometimes when mine are on my neck thing i go out in the rain but thats about it i guess...

My tamagotchi fell in the shallow end of a lake once for a few seconds and I got it out but it wouldnt turn on. Then later that night I had the chain of it on my necklace and I was sitting in a chair when my necklace broke at the EXACT same second my tamagotchi came back on! :eek:
spooky i once did somthing like that one day i was playing on my game boy advance and it ran out of battery i turned it off and then bak on but nothing happend.the next day i was had bought a sound system so i moved my xbox and dropped it it didnt work so i picked it up and geuss wat it was broken but then i heared beeping i a box it was my game boy it was on i dont no how but i think i left the switch on but the battery was dead so how did it do it

its like one thing breaks until something else breaks and then its fine.oooooooooOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOoooooo spoooooooOOOOOOOoookyyy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back