Drowning Tamagotchi!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your Tamagotchi ever fell in water or any liquid?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are somewhat water-resistant. I read in one of BanDai's articles....that they were made to be taken anywhere, so things like that would happen. It should be fine....I was fishing...and someone puched me into the river....I was in there for awhile too. It was fine. Just make sure, like someone said above, to check the batteries and dry them too. You don't have to take the batteries out if you don't want to....but it would be a good idea. :angry:

Yeah definetly, if it dose fall into water it's most important to dry it right away, if you get it out and dry the cirquits very quickly you stand a better chance of saving it. :angry:

OMG! Just a minute ago my Tama fell in a cup that had a 1-2cm's of water in! It was all wet at the bottom and when I realised (few seconds later) I took it out ran in to the kitchen to dry it! It seems to be working fine and it wern't that much water and it didn't "put out" my Tama lol, He's a Hinotamatchi (fireball) he he! Has anyone else's fell in any water?!?
In the instruction booklet it says never put in water doesn't it? *Goes and checks booklet*

:)

well, at least you didnt drop it in a toilet like i do with my Digimon a year ago, i had to stick my arm in a yellow water toilet and get it out, but luckily he still lived!...but my arm smelled like feces.....

Hmm, so your telling us u dipped your hand in poo to save youir digimon.....

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

that is a dammm funny story :p

u must really love tama's, i for one wud never do that, toilets r scary :)

Ok first of all I must say......... EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! :D

If that happened to me I would have to put on some rubber gloves get something long and scoop it out. There aint no way I would put my hand in the toilet! Especially if there pee in it... That is just very germy and well ick! After I got it out Id probably clean it very carefuly with some rubbing alcohol or something and then make sure it still worked.

I myself do not remember ever dropping any of my vertual pets in any water. I have droped them but not in any water... Someone said they put theirs in the fridge? I have put mine in the freezer... Umm yes sounds wierd... But I am a bit wierd lol. Batteries seem work better if they are cold.

Anyways... I think if you put your tama in your pocket when you goto the bathroom that might help keep them from falling in. As well as when you go around water such as swimming fishing or whatever. And depending where you are maybe put it somewhere dry. So it won't get wet until you your done with whatever it is that involves water or being around water. *shrugs* Just my thought about the subject.

Basicly just be really careful not to get them wet to be safe. Better safe then sorry as they say. :p

*Edited: Stretching screen*

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: its ok. i had a generation 1 tama when i was 5 or sumthin. it fell in my kiddy pool for like 10 seconds. it went out and i put i on my windowsill. by the end of the day, it was still working! i think it just needed to fry out. what a miracle! :lol:

When I had a gen 1 Tamagotchi I put it in a ziplock bag when I knew I was gonna be around water (like at 6 flags). I was so paranoid of ruining my precious tamagotchi!

well my I had the first generation tama when i was like,6 or 8 and I was at the mandarin and my tama was one of the tamagotchis that were after the blob,anywaysssssssss I was eating my ice cream wich had like crushed up smarties and chocolate syrup in it,teh whole sha-bang :p :lol: and it was tied around mhy neck kause it was a precious lil piece of technology that i didnt want to loose,so some stupid guy came erunning around the table and he was like "bubba bubba!" and knocked my chair forward Sinking my tama into the evil ice cream! I was mad,and another time i bought a clear blue one and it was hatching when i brought it to school in the winter,I hooked it on my jeans and these grd 8s were picking on my friend matt so i HAD to jump on the fattest and biggest guy of the group and he fell backwards and cruched me and my elbow (breaking it :eek: ;) ) so thats my 2 tamagotchis ive ever had (i bought both for like $3.00 when they just came out in like 1997)

Mine fell into my fish pond a long time ago like in 1997 but it was fine. But my girlfriends Tama just broke because the battery acid came out and broke it...It sucks. sorry that was kinda off topic.

- RoboJoe

maybe you can get a hairdryer and blow it dry and make sure its really working.
NONONO!!! NEVER EVER USE A HAIR DRYER ON ELECTRONICS! This is a very common misconception. Both WATER and HEAT are TERRIBLE for electionics, and you should never expose them to either. You'll probably end up causing even more damage to it that way.

none of my old tamagotchis or virtual pets had ever fallen in water but if a tamagotchi falls in water, it would probably be best to just dry it of with a cloth and set it somewhere warm (not very hot though, since that might wreck it) it worked for my watch at least...

in 1997 I had spilled Lemonade on my Tamagotchi, and it still worked. But thats about it when it comes to liquid and my Tamagotchis

I've never drowned a Tama, but several years ago my Digimon fell into the toilet... :(

It didn't work after that... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, everyone has very interesting stories of tama's falling in water but non compare to my journy into this problem... sit down and prepare to laugh your @$$ off^-^

I got my first gen2 in 97 and he was named webster (off topic but oh well) and the day i got him i decided to take him with me into the bath (he sat on a little ledge) and as i was getting out he fell in. I dryed him off and he worked fine, a week later i went to the beach and went swimming and in the few minutes i was in the water i forgot he was in my pocket but thankfully he was ok. a year later he fell in the toilet 5 times in one day then a couple months later i went swimming at my aunts house and forgot him in my pocket again and went swan diving in and swam for 3 hours till i got out and reached into my pocket to see a drenched webster... not to mention he aslo fell in numerous puddles, the deep end of my high schools swimming pool, my dogs water dish, a cup of kool-aid, and who knows where else! :)

I think that covers it all but i don't know :lol:

ok, everyone has very interesting stories of tama's falling in water but non compare to my journy into this problem... sit down and prepare to laugh your @$$ off^-^
I got my first gen2 in 97 and he was named webster (off topic but oh well) and the day i got him i decided to take him with me into the bath (he sat on a little ledge) and as i was getting out he fell in. I dryed him off and he worked fine, a week later i went to the beach and went swimming and in the few minutes i was in the water i forgot he was in my pocket but thankfully he was ok. a year later he fell in the toilet 5 times in one day then a couple months later i went swimming at my aunts house and forgot him in my pocket again and went swan diving in and swam for 3 hours till i got out and reached into my pocket to see a drenched webster... not to mention he aslo fell in numerous puddles, the deep end of my high schools swimming pool, my dogs water dish, a cup of kool-aid, and who knows where else! :lol:

I think that covers it all but i don't know :lol:
LOL :( :D Hahahahhsa!Moohaha!How funny!How did you get it into the toilet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back