Drowning Tamagotchi!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your Tamagotchi ever fell in water or any liquid?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
umm, it fell out of my shirt pocket
heh.You need to tie it around your neck,boy!Man,the poor tama.I would have run away from you by now. :D :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a note for those of you experiencing Tamagotchi Swimming Lessons-

It seems the best remedy for electronics is to allow them plenty of time to dry out. Drying the case is all fine and dandy, but you dont know what kind of water has seeped into them (as I'm sure they're not air tight). During this drying time, it's usually best not to push buttons or play with them.

To back up my point- My dad's a computer techie and when he had to save some computers (well mostly monitors) that were in a flooded basement, this is what he taught me. As well, a water-resistant watch I have claims that the best way to keep the watch in working condition is to avoid pushing buttons while under water, or within an hour or so of getting out of the water. It keeps the water from getting into the crevices and causing damage to the electronics.

once i had a pokemon pikachu....i accidnetly dropped it in the toilet, and it didnt work anymore so me and my friend threw it in this dudes yard that we didnt like, then rang his doorbell and said we saw somethin weird in his yard and he went and picked it up and started usin it for a few weeks....haha, but i washed my hands after

once i had a pokemon pikachu....i accidnetly dropped it in the toilet, and it didnt work anymore so me and my friend threw it in this dudes yard that we didnt like, then rang his doorbell and said we saw somethin weird in his yard and he went and picked it up and started usin it for a few weeks....haha, but i washed my hands after
Once, I was watching after my little sister in the bathtub with a pokemon pikachu, showing her it was also taking a bath, when, squip! It splooshed into the tub, and then my big bro dove in and got it and took it apart and dried it out and stuff. I got to 1million steps on that thing. Then I took it apart, and screwed everything up, but it looked really neat!

parents can be so evil sometimes! my dad got annoyied at this one pokemon watch thing i had because it would say "time to catch pokemon!" at like 6:00 in the morning, so he took a hammer to it xD

Oo wow.... yeah, that watch thingy was ANNOYING.... my bro had one.... wakin' me up a 6am! baaaad brother... hmm.... my Tama has never FELL in water, but once... I was at this festival thingy, and I TOTALLY FORGOT that my Tama (paused, 1997 clear blue little dude, THINK he's Gen2) was on a necklace around my neck... and you know what I did? I was so stupid. they had rides there, and one of 'em was that log ride thing, which is like a rollercoaster but with water, y'know? and I went on it AT LEAST 15 times... WITH THE TAMA ON! poor squeaky didn't work until my dad, being the smart computer dude he is, took the Tama apart and let the peices dry.... the Tama, naturally, reset though... *sniffle* he was a GOOD mimitchi... oh well. (I'm pretty sure he's been in water before though. He used to belong to my friend, who's mom runs an in-home daycare... NATURAL TAMA KILLER! AHHHH!)

-Shadowed Suit

Hrm. My brother dropped his giga pet in his chicken noodle soup. Last meal that puppy ever had...

NONONO!!! NEVER EVER USE A HAIR DRYER ON ELECTRONICS! This is a very common misconception. Both WATER and HEAT are TERRIBLE for electionics, and you should never expose them to either. You'll probably end up causing even more damage to it that way.
Well cant u just get the hair dryers that have an off heat setting. I know they exist because i have 1

when i was little and tamagotchis were the new fad, i had about 10, no joke, because i kept dropping them and they all stuffed up(they were actually digital pets because none were actual bandai)i never dropped one in water though. but then i actually got a real bandai 1st generation and no matter how much i dropped it, it didnt crack.hehe, you get what you pay for eh? in this case, $2 digi pets that are real cruddy... Now i have my two lovely little tama conexions, one mametchi(chaza) and one mimitchi(kochi) i love them both(i know its sad) and if i ever dropped them in water i would be extrimely upset.

Eh. Once I had my tama tied around my neck with a piece of string and I guess the knot from the string wasnt tight enough because at dinner, the tama fell into my hamburger helper.

I drop mine all the time and it has never had any damage.

My first tamagotchi in '97 never saw water or any form of liquid but my connection has. I can't remember what generation it was at but I was with a younger friend of mine and we had our tamagotchis side by side as we had been trying to make them breed. I don't know what happened cause it happened so quick but one minute there was a cup of lemonade on the table and then the next there was a cup of lemonade all over the table and our tamagotchis! I raced out and put them in a tea towel. Fortunately no damage was done. They kept working as if nothing had happened. *shrugs* I am happy for that cause I had got mine about a week or so earlier.

i would just like to say USE THE HAIR DRYER!!!!i washed a one or the old ones a few years back and used the blowdryer and it still worked :p ohyeah it might have helped that it was in the dryer for about 5min befor i remembered it was in my pants pocket. :D

HI YEA MINE FELL IN DA SWIMMIN POOL AND NOW AN EGG IS ON DA SCREEN AND IT HAS BEEN THERE 4 AGES I CANT GET IT TO B BORN COZ DA BUTTONS DONT WORK NO MORE IAV BOUGHT A NEW 1 AND DIS IS MY 3RD 1 NOW COZ I LOST DA 1ST AND DA SECOND FELL IN DA SWIMMIN POOL NOW I AV ANOTHER 1 NE WAYZ BI XXXX
Well, usually it doesnt the buttons don't really do anything except if you push the middle button where it says Download and Reset. Try leaving down A and B then push the middle button or Reset it and then push the middle button then push Download of Reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back