Drowning Tamagotchi!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your Tamagotchi ever fell in water or any liquid?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wub: My tamagotchi hasnt been in water.It is fell in water I would be to afraid to pick it up,thinknig I would get shocked.*sweatdrop*

no! That hasn't happend to me and I hope it never happens to me. It might bust or go wac.

Once my friend Evan(boy) purpesly threw his tama in the water because it was so annoying (to him) and then it died. and then he threw it in the garbage, i do not think that was a good idea though. but he dunked it all in the water, not a few inches, so i guess thats why you're tama is alive.

Once my friend Evan(boy) purpesly threw his tama in the water because it was so annoying (to him) and then it died. and then he threw it in the garbage, i do not think that was a good idea though. but he dunked it all in the water, not a few inches, so i guess thats why you're tama is alive.
that is so sad.

~julie :lol:

I Know Im A Bit Late for This But Did You Know Pee Doesnt Actually Contain Germs????

Wow! Im Amazed Myself! :blink:

pi$$ should have germs in it because it is dumped out of your system,it has all the bad stuff your body does'nt need,like say if a salior got lost at sea and did'nt have any wanter,he'd drink his pi$$ and die from all the bad stuff in the pi$$.

sorry that was off topic but i had to point that out,and one thing is if one of my tamagotchi's fall in the toilet full of pi$$ or crap i'de quickly put my hand down there to get my tama out,i mean you could just clean your hands after! :p

lol! :p

..::Mimitchi lover::..

P.S i am not tring to proove you wrong but im 99% sure that pi$$ is full of germs and bad stuff! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it matters if pee has germs or not....I mean, love for a tama is the greatest love of all, lmao. Also, please remember that this is a kids site as well and maybe you could use the word pee instead.

oh yes,i forgot that there might be some little kids,sorry i just think pee is a wimpish word,lol

and i am 10,so im said to be in the little kid age group! :p

I understand, it just isn't nice. I have a son and I wouldn't want him to see that stuff on a website about tamagotchi's. :p

I dropped my tama in the toilet at school just today. I was changing a feminin product and it fell out of my hoodie pocket into the toilet! ^_^ I reached down and snatched it up right away. It acted a little funny for a while but I took the back off and let it dry. Luckly it's fine now! :D

i would just like to say USE THE HAIR DRYER!!!!i washed a one or the old ones a few years back and used the blowdryer and it still worked  :blink:   ohyeah it might have helped that it was in the dryer for about 5min befor i remembered it was in my pants pocket. ;)
NEVER EVER USE ANYTHING THAT PRODUCES HEAT ON A TAMA! The electronics that are inside a tama are very sensitive to usualy both heat and liquids. The internal parts which are NOT REPLACEABLE will be fried. A good way of dry'n a tama is to put it face down on a small towel and kept in a nice dry place for a few hours. The battery being removed would actauly be a good thing, take them out and dry it seperately to avoid battery leakage.

I've had tamagotchis for almost half my life (I'm 18, turning 19) and I've been through almost every version plus the hundreds of no names..I'm not some random n00b. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I try to be extra careful with mine.The worst that has happened is that one has gotten a scratch on the screen.

My tama hasnt fallen in water or 'drowned' but hav u evr connected and ur mates fails but urs leaves the screen? I did that with elmobabe and id wrapped summing 4 her (ive got a version 2) and i lost my gift!! ;) :( :( :(

But it didnt add ne1 2 my friend list.

From Zigzag_Sparx

PS. wots the difference tween a V2 and a version 2?

PPS hav u got a love potion. i wasted mine coz my friend already had a baby :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back