Drowning Tamagotchi!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your Tamagotchi ever fell in water or any liquid?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO DONT DO THAT!!! It says right on the little warning stickers that come on hair-dryers not to use a blow dryer on any electrical device!!!So there must be something dangerous about it, maybe it can cause eletrical objects to over-heat.
hello..... have you heard of RADIATION!!! :)

Anyway, hair dyers are ment for hair

I'm just plain paranoid, I never risk my tams in ANY way! I voted that I didn't ever drop my tam in water... Talk about tempting fate :( :(

[SIZE=14pt]Heh... I left my v2 in my jean pocket acidently. My dad did the laundry and it got washed and VERY wet. It worked but there were black pixel line across the screen. My mom returned it. *Shhh!* And I got a new one! Muhahaha! J/K![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I was on me 13th generation, and mine drowned in my salad (which was smothered in dressing) and it never worked after, why did I have to have a salad for lunch?

I'm not shure if it was v2 or conection but i fell in te toiletgood thing i noticed before i flushed >.< I'm way toooo clumsy. It changed to adult a few minutes ago, it wasn't the one i was exspecting. ^_^

Yeah, over the years, I've heard quite a few stories of tamagotchis falling in water. Usually, in the toilet! ^_^ Some times in the bathtub or a lake.

Did you know there is a Tamagotchi submarine?

It's a very rare item but pretty cool concept none the less.

Well, I'm glad your tama didn't die. Usually when they are dropped in water, that's it.

It's instantly fried. :D
Ya, my tama fell in the toilet! But I put it on the vent and he was fine. Lucky he didn't get fried!

and also:

ive NEVER dropped any of my 3 Tamagotchis in any LIQUID, but i DO drop them a lot, especially the V2s, on the SIDEWALK, CONCRETE, sometimes even on the TILED FLOOR in our kitchen, the only place, other than the 2 bathrooms that we have in our house, that has tile in it, and most of the time i drop them on the CARPET where the computer is and where i am right now,

but, anyways, here's my problem and (short) story:

the buttons on my 2 V2s (*pokes siggy*), and the Tamagotchis themselves, the screen keeps freezing repeatedly, and even though i KEEP (ON) pressing and pressing and pressing and pressing (down on) the buttons, most of the time, they don't do any good!!!!!!!!!! and they stay frozen for, like, about, 2 to 5 seconds at the most, but then, they go back to normal, and then, later, it repeats all over again!!!!!!!!!!

so, does anyone know what's up with them??????????

could it be that i pause all 3 of my Tamagotchis kinda a lot and i usually, if i have to go somewhere (like yesterday, IKEA) i usually bring my V3 only with me??????????!!!!!!!!!!

Im kinda happy mine never fell in water... But then theres the time i was goin bout 20 miles down a hill on my bike and FWOOM Ariel goes bout 20 miles and BAM on the concrete pretty happy there was no sewer ther either but i was all like OMG :p

poor you. :p It happend to me once. I was bringing it on a little pettle boat ride, (yes I know that is stupid but I wasn't thinking.) I was getting in a boat but it wasn't ours so I got out lost my balance and fell in WITH my tamagotchi in my hand. It was scary :eek: I was screaming(not becase the water was cold) but because I was worried about my tama. after that it short-circuted and never worked again. :eek: It was my first v2 too.

my first tamagotchi fell in the sink when its chain came loose, the water was 3/4 cms deep :unsure: :angry: i put him in the airing cupboard to dry and little eddyr lasted a week before i had to get another one and he stopped working :lol: ;)

come visit ...[my website

<_< Dove

when i was doing my laundry i left my tamagotchies upstairs

then i heard strange beeping then the beeping got louder and it was beeping crazy i thought my twin sister was touching it i got so scared i ran upstairs it was the stupid phone!!!!!!!!!! ;)

My V1 was in water,(my 3 year old sissy threw it in the bathtub)and I took it apart and let it dry for 1 week. I put it back together and it was good as new!!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back