embaraessing moments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol "tk tk aww piddy"

that sounds cute for a little two year old to do!

Ahem lets see here.....

I have no earthly idea, I'll think of one of when I was little.

He he, funny story.

One day my grandma flew from illinois to colorado. Me and my mom had to get her lugage from that spinning thing. I was wearing really loose shorts. Well, When I lifted one of her bags, my pants fell ALL THE WAY DOWN. Did I mention I was in an AIRPORT. Talk about embarising. (sp?)

[SIZE=8pt]well...if you really must knw......in yr 6 i went into the hall and the headmaster called me to the front for talking (i wasnt) and then when i was walking to the front of the hall one o my most hated enemies (stephen cole) grabbed my shoelaces and tripped me over.....then he slipped a mobile into my pocket.....his friend then phoned the mobile and i got in trouble for havin gthe mobile aswell......[/SIZE]

really embarresing clik above 3 times

I don't recall any embarrasiing moments but I'm sure i had many but just don't mind them because I don't care and I'm too bold...wait this one was funny!

Well I was in the office when someone had to call home (1 of my friends) but I had lots of Panic Time's (which means I went crazy because i panicked. i'm shure its not good 4 my health <_< I mean, I go REALLY crazy.) well then the fone rings and since its connected to the office it comes out the phone that people call home with. so then im not thinking and i pick it up, and automatically say, "Hello. Is this somebody important?!" And the office ladies stare at me in horror and then i hear nothing on the end of the line.

The office ladies look like they want to kill me. I'm real smart, aren't I. I froze. There is silence. "Put the phone down." Someone finally says. The office lady #2 says "That is not for you to answer! That is for us to answer! Never pick up the phone when it rings." Ofice lady #3 "Are you crazy?" Everyone in the office just stares at me for a while. I say, "Well, I'm outta here." And slink out the door. I had seven panic times that day and scared everyone in sight. Woohoo!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=8pt]well...if you really must knw......in yr 6 i went into the hall and the headmaster called me to the front for talking (i wasnt) and then when i was walking to the front of the hall one o my most hated enemies (stephen cole) grabbed my shoelaces and tripped me over.....then he slipped a mobile into my pocket.....his friend then phoned the mobile and i got in trouble for havin gthe mobile aswell......[/SIZE]
really embarresing clik above 3 times
omg thats mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did they get in trouble, too?

For our registraition I acsidentaly called my man teacher a miss because I have so many miss's for my lessons and the ohter week I said yes miss to him <_<

I suppose it isn't really embarrasing but its all I can remember because my brain deletes things that have been there for 3 days or more :( Well not exactly 3 days probably shorter lol.

-fp <_<

Well once at this Indian Warrior camp I went to, yuck, the place where I ate broth and fruits for three days straight, my only friend there started to cry like crazy at the begining, so she kayaked home. Where I was stuck watching some kid named Angus catch fish and let them go in the rain, and the place where I slept in a tipi all night and listened to moose stories by a fire where the only way it could warm you was if you sit on a dirty log covered in sheep fur (wool, I believe it was called xD) And it was all outside on this gigantic wet rock in the middle of nowhere. Anyways, one night I slept beside Twofeathers, the.. main indian warrior guy I guess you could call him, and in the morning he told me that I 'slugged him' at night, and I smashed my head on his chest and started hugging him and wouldn't stop drooling on him. LOL, it was embarassing enough to be there anyways! :D

this wasnt really embarrising cuz, more of a stupid moment!

XD

i fell over a suitcase and had 2 HUGE bruises on my thigh!

also, when i was little my dad had to go to the haircutting place and i went with him. my mom asked me if i had to go 'potty' (oh, i hate that word for sum reason! ;) )

and i said no.

so my dad was getting his haircut, and then all of a sudden, i stand there and pee in my pants!

XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had quite a few embarrassing moments- and many of them have been caught on tape. :D

A have a few...

(one when I was 2)

We were at the mall and there was a community swim there and my dad turned away for a second and there was these old ladies doing arobic exersizes and I started doing them too! Hehe

Another one at the mall was when we were watching the dolphin show I took off all my clothes and tried to jump into the water with the dolphins!! I'll always remember that....

(one last week)

Our volleyball team lost ALL the games, and our team lied to everyone saying we got in 9th place.

(one a few months ago)

I farted in church and it echoed!

(one last year)

I was dancing away from the balls in dodge ball and I slipped and broke my wrist...

And i'll post more when I think of them

oh man. ive fallen down the stairs at school people laughed :D that was a scar on my rep in elementry i hate 3 grade :furawatchi: i was pretty popular too but who cares about popularety if i spelled that right lol whatever.. lol XD - blushes at embarasment thing - - eye twitches at other peoples thing - sorry about that people i hate scars of embarrasment :/ lol

how do u make a post that long no on has that much to say Lol! plz don't spam on me i don't like it :p :) :lol: and aww im sorry tamaw/pants that happend to me as a young lady too

im still to embaressed to talk about it so don't feel bad :) ... that was like three years ago

NOTE:I go to an all boys school and boys are usually kinda mean to each other.

In our music lesson, our class were supposed to be making music but me and my partner were just listening to music on the internet. I was singing along with Linkin Park and then my teacher told everyone to be quiet and switch off our computers but I was still singing while everyone was silent. That mean that the whole class could here me.

another moment was when parent teacher night came my parents kept pinching my cheek in front of my friends i was like omg stop XDXD lol. oh wat does quote do i never figured that out

one time my class was playing jepordy, so they stuck a whole bunch of questions to a chalkboard. once they answered all the questions on the board wrote "Carly LOVES Steven" (steven a guy in my class) the teacher asked me to go up and erase it. i was so emmbarrsed!

[SIZE=14pt]Every morning we do O Canada and my friend always says outloud, "Oh your doing it wrong!" and I feel myself blushing. Also, once, I was walking with my Mom to school and she kissed me goodbye in front of all my friends. xD I was like, "Zomg!"[/SIZE]

*Tgd*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back