embaraessing moments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh anothe one is that i called my teacher mom in 4th grade lol thats really a funny moment

Last edited by a moderator:
post them here
[SIZE=2pt]if you have a tooting\farting 1, post that for sure :p [/SIZE]

[SIZE=6pt]if you have a tooting\farting 1, post that for sure[/SIZE] :D

[SIZE=7pt]if you have a tooting\farting 1, post that for sure[/SIZE] :eek:

do you see the hidden meggege?

Note: they all are the same
well Once I was in my class room and it was break except my class was still learning and my sis thought class was over and saw me in my class room! she ran in and said "why are you so late!" really angrily and she looked around and relized that class hadnt finished yet! *glups* :blink: ;) :D

well Once I was in my class room and it was break except my class was still learning and my sis thought class was over and saw me in my class room! she ran in and said "why are you so late!" really angrily and she looked around and relized that class hadnt finished yet! *glups* :blink: ;) :D
That's pretty embarassing....I myself have lots of embarassing moments...Too much embarassing moments...

another moment ive been embarassed is when we were in study period i droped my pen i bent

to get it and my underwear was showing my friends told me though i was embaressed big time but now i think its funny Lol :huh: :blink:

and i fell asleep in class once my teacher woke me up and she said i was snoring loud LOL :huh:

xD A few days ago while we were doing seatwork I dropped my pencil (even though I had another one on my desk- I didn't feel like taking the time to pick it up :blink: ) and my desks have bars at the sides of our desks (probably because they want to make it as hard as possilbe for us to get out ;D) and I tripped over the bar and fell to the floor (along with my book) and then my whole desk just came flying at me, and unfortounately, there were my pencil case and my big bowls of stuff (Yes, Blubber organizes me stuff in bowls xD) they went along with the heavy enough desk! It sounded like people were shooting millions of guns at me, apparently, (according to Braxton) and when I fell everyone was laughing at me :)

G.I.S.G.F.T.P.O.M.D- Guess I should've gone for the pencil on my desk :huh:

Well last year I was getting my stuff from my locker and I was bent down then from the top shelf my book falls on my head! It hurt really bad!

A coulple days ago in gym we are swimming by the way and I am a swimmer. I was getting out of the pool and I stood on the gutter and fell on the deck so my gym teacher said " Wow you dont fall in the pool you fall out"

[SIZE=21pt]I fainted sing in Grade 3 now I am in Grade 6[/SIZE] :) :lol: :lol: :D ^_^
Yeah, and lots of teachers saw you.

LOL. Spring Concert. Not the rehearsal.

That musta been embarrising Elmo. But how did I not see? I know I went to the Spring Concert. I think.

1) Yesterday , I jumped outta my desk right after a boring LA lesson with Mrs. Haesch. I landed and I didn't know my leg had fallen asleep so I landed and flopped down. I walked weirdly until my foot woke up.

2) One time, I came out of the washroom in Grade three and I was turning the corner and there was Mrs.Donato. We both screamed and it was so embarrasing.

3) Another time in grade three, ('twas the first couple a weeks) and I came out of the washroom and walked into my classroom and saw this new girl and new boy and new girl and new boy and I stood there and walked away, realizing I had walked into Mrs.Donato's class (grade 2) and didn't remember I was in grade three. I was like so embarrased.

4) Another time in grade two, I was walking outside from recess and I got this note from my friend, T, and he gave me a note and it had a worm apple sticker and a mouse sticker and it said, (my name) I love you! From Adam M. I was so embarrased. LOL

5) In grade one, my class had finished painting and the kids messed up the washrooms, so Miss. K sent us to clean up all the paint and paper towels and water. She was watching the girls clean and I just stood in front of a mirror, pretending I had something in my hair. So she started telling a story in the class that went like, "Once upon a time, there was a little girl named (my name) and while all the other girls were cleaning, she just played with her hair!" I got mad at her.

6) In my 3rd month of kindergarten at a different school where I had no friends, I had to go to the bathroom and I didn't feel good so I walked back to the classroom and I had diarreha and I pooped my pants. I walked around all stinky and people were always saying, "Ew! What's that smell!" and I would just play along and say "Yuky!" SUPER embaresing.

kitkat

Hoe isn't a curse. Take off the e and it is. A hoe is a garden tool, lol.
or you can take off the "e" then mutyply (spelling) it by 3 then add "merry christmas" at the end then add "!" at the end of each word except for "merry"

then it would be "ho! ho! ho! merry christmas

lol sorry for getting off topic (even though it is my own topic) lol

Bien je les hav ont obtenu pas vraiment un moment de l'embarassing

oops sorry thats in french!!!!

ui don't really ahve an embarassing moment

One time I was in an elevator and I farted in this one guy's face. It was really embarrasing cuz no one was talking and just this loud "FRAAAP"

Oh man :D thats happened to me too i threw up at my fourth grade recidle i think it was stage fright luckly i was in the first row so it only got on the stage lol i rarely throw up anymore lol sorry for the uneccesery info Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
post them here
[SIZE=2pt]if you have a tooting\farting 1, post that for sure :D [/SIZE]

[SIZE=6pt]if you have a tooting\farting 1, post that for sure[/SIZE] :)

[SIZE=7pt]if you have a tooting\farting 1, post that for sure[/SIZE] :kusatchi:

do you see the hidden meggege?

Note: they all are the same
i cant see the first one, but...hahahahaha!

hehehe hahaha sorry im hyper again im always hyper Lol XD and random

This happened to my friend Juan he just came to school from the doctor so he fell asleep drooling on his arm. Mine was I was playing with dolls and stuffing the bottles on their mouths but it was to big so I was shoving it but it wouldn't work so I threw it to the wall and stabbed it in the eye with the bottle then its eye froze and one eye worked so it looked like some dumb person. :angry: :lol: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back