emos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]To be honest i think they are just acting their mind. Just because emos are not the same as many, doesn't mean they are bad. :p [/SIZE]

I really hate it when people offend others just because they act differently.. For god's sake! They are only human.

Actions speak louder than words i guess, but still, it's nice to look at their side of the story before you turn against them. :D

[SIZE=8pt]To be honest i think they are just acting their mind. Just because emos are not the same as many, doesn't mean they are bad. :p [/SIZE]I really hate it when people offend others just because they act differently.. For god's sake! They are only human.

Actions speak louder than words i guess, but still, it's nice to look at their side of the story before you turn against them. :D
Agreed >.<

[SIZE=8pt]To be honest i think they are just acting their mind. Just because emos are not the same as many, doesn't mean they are bad. ^_^ [/SIZE]I really hate it when people offend others just because they act differently.. For god's sake! They are only human.

It's not that we just go on autopilet and seach and destroy all the emos! xD It's the fact that alot of these 'emos' are acting like selfish, spoiled rotten brats who want attention so they are so 'depressed'. It's like they put themselves in this state of depression.

Now, I'm not saying, you dress in black and have side sweep hair you a trash or anything, don't get me wrong, but alot of these people I know who are 'emo' make themselves 'emo' and 'depressed' because of their cruddy attitude.

It's not that we just go on autopilet and seach and destroy all the emos! xD It's the fact that alot of these 'emos' are acting like selfish, spoiled rotten brats who want attention so they are so 'depressed'. It's like they put themselves in this state of depression.
Now, I'm not saying, you dress in black and have side sweep hair you a trash or anything, don't get me wrong, but alot of these people I know who are 'emo' make themselves 'emo' and 'depressed' because of their cruddy attitude.
I tottaly agree with that.

Like come on, live life to the fullest, get attention in a healtheir way, it saves time for people who worry about you.

I tottaly agree with that.
Like come on, live life to the fullest, get attention in a healtheir way, it saves time for people who worry about you.
Exactly.

And then when you really DO have a problem, people may not believe you.

Exactly.
And then when you really DO have a problem, people may not believe you.
"Boy Who Cried Wolf" sort of scenario. ;]

It's okay to be part of a fad, but think twice about what it's doing to you, as well as others around you.

tamaw/pants, thats a good point but not all emos are like that ^^
Of course not all of them are like that but it seems alot of these people who will claim and flaut how 'emo' and their scars are the ones I'm talking about.

I don't run around with a cookie cutter. ;]

Labels, I'm sick of them. I'm think I'm going to explode. 

Just so you know, emo is short for emotional. It doesn't mean dressing in black, wearing skull clothing, etc.
my point EXACTLY.

I completely agree with that statement.

I'd rather think about someone as a person rather than a stereotype. Everyones different even if they're in the same 'catagory' ;) .

Last edited by a moderator:
That doesn't make you emo. That means that you dress in black and have a side sweep hair.

The people who are emo are the ones who call themselves emo. The ones who are depressed are the ones who people call emo.

That doesn't make you emo. That means that you dress in black and have a side sweep hair.
The people who are emo are the ones who call themselves emo. The ones who are depressed are the ones who people call emo.
I was trying to make sure people knew I wasn't just takeing a cookie cutter and saying 'omg, your emo!1!! you have such a bad atitude!2!! u shud diez!'. I wasn't makeing a stereotype of them, that's actualy opposite of what I was saying. :l

my bffs always say i'm crazy 'cause of this, but i don't care. i think emo boys r hot. :)

Neh, I know, Tw/p, dun be thinking I can't tell. D:

You were saying that you don't call people who dress like that trash, but that implies that you were calling them emo at the same time while not calling them trash. But I'm saying that you wouldn't be calling someone who wears black and has a sidesweep hair emo in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back