emos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawd..There people get over it dont make fun of them and stop exaggerating like *Oh god i stubbed my toe im gonna cut myself*

They dont do that!

Emo isnt realy a trend its how people express themselves.

I personally think there good people and mostly the people that dislike them or hate them dont talk to them, so they dont know what there talking about!

And for the people that say they dont use labels they prolly do everyone does you, me,and everyone else! no ones a special cupcake!

Thank You

Emo seems to be a "trend" Paper Cut. Just like with any type of school yard label you see now adays. Sweet Kandi pretty much explained the whole kit n' kaboodle there.

Paper Cut; there will always people who dislike and like a certain group type, community, etc. It's how the world works. Not everyone uses labels. People with simple common sense don't use labels. Unless I am joking around with people and showing pictures such as the "Don't Cry Emo Kid" kitten and so on. Perhape syou need to settle down.

Emo seems to be a "trend" Paper Cut. Just like with any type of school yard label you see now adays. Sweet Kandi pretty much explained the whole kit n' kaboodle there.
Paper Cut; there will always people who dislike and like a certain group type, community, etc. It's how the world works. Not everyone uses labels. People with simple common sense don't use labels. Unless I am joking around with people and showing pictures such as the "Don't Cry Emo Kid" kitten and so on. Perhape syou need to settle down.
Yea your right but most of the people that dislike them has never talked to one or even seen one they just go with other people say.

I persoally think there cool people there nothing like what people are exagerating.

People also have opinions. Like it or not. People can also voice their opinions on emos. Sweet Kandi has. Others also. If you don't like what their opinon on emos are, then ignore it, shake it off and move on. Then again, it's the internet.

Don't people with real depression tend to tell people they can trust their feelings, such as a close friend or family member also? I'm pretty easy going, but I am not depressed. I deal with a lot of stress, however. I did have some depression growing up, wich was caused by stress and having issues with an insane father. I took zoloft.
Emos? I ignore them or post the "Emo Kitten" or "Emo Cobra Commander" image.
mhm. Most people with depression either keep it to themselves or confide in the people they trust.

Yea your right but most of the people that dislike them has never talked to one or even seen one they just go with other people say.I persoally think there cool people there nothing like what people are exagerating.
I went to school with tons of them and talked to more than I'd have preferred :|

My opinions on them are mine, and no one else's.

I don't believe in labels. They're a waste of time and they cause conflict.

Like at my school there is big fight about it. All the [[dare I use labels]] preps and emos are in a fight. I had one emo as a friend and one prep as a friend, they ended up in a huge fight and one of them ended up in a cast. I feel weird using labels when saying that but I don't want to put their names.

We're all people and we all have different point of views and there's nothing wrong with that.

What I really hate is when some people think that being "Emo" is all about blood, death, love, gore, and tragedies. I mean seriously, why would that be cool or a style? =\

And they try to expose it everywhere, and talk about it all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gawd..There people get over it dont make fun of them and stop exaggerating like *Oh god i stubbed my toe im gonna cut myself*They dont do that!

Emo isnt realy a trend its how people express themselves.

I personally think there good people and mostly the people that dislike them or hate them dont talk to them, so they dont know what there talking about!

And for the people that say they dont use labels they prolly do everyone does you, me,and everyone else! no ones a special cupcake!

Thank You
Emo is not a trend.

It is how people choose to act.

Even Though I HATE Labelling..

Two Of My Closest Friends Are 'Emo', They Are Not Any Different To My Other Close Friends Who Are 'Normal' Or Whatever You Wanna Say. I Actually Find My Two 'Emo' Friends More Reliable And Understanding. Also, May I State That If A Person Is ' Emo' They Dont Always Self Harm! It Ticks Me Off When I Have To Comfort My Friends When Random People In Their School Have Been Saying " Look, There Is The Emo Kid, She Self Harms.." It Make Me Really Upset..

Even Though I HATE Labelling.. 

Two Of My Closest Friends Are 'Emo', They Are Not Any Different To My Other Close Friends Who Are 'Normal' Or Whatever You Wanna Say. I Actually Find My Two 'Emo' Friends More Reliable And Understanding. Also, May I State That If A Person Is ' Emo' They Dont Always Self Harm! It Ticks Me Off When I Have To Comfort My Friends When Random People In Their School Have Been Saying " Look, There Is The Emo Kid, She Self Harms.." It Make Me Really Upset..
^-^

People say that to me. It ticks me off.

Really I think Emos are awesome, like MCR and stuff. I'm goth but when I done this internet quiz thing and answered truthfully it said I was more of an emo that a goth :furawatchi:

Wow sorry i was a jerk yesterday i was ticked off at school.

And what i Trully think about emos are that there Emotionalbly Hard Core!

Thats what it realy stands for anyway and there not realy into gore and stuff most of them are vegetarians.

Yea there can be stuff wronge about them But no ones a special cupcake ;)

And they can get sensative when people make fun of them thats mostly why they cry alot.

yea and people do ignore them and dislike them i dont know why but people do that (they dont try to get attention from there clothing its there style)

Thats my true overveiw of my label group ;)

;) !!! I think I this girl is 'emo' by the way she dress, and wear make up. And and and, I said Hello and she smiled and say Hi to!! Yes!!! ;)

How do I make a conversation with her? I'm bad at meeting people.

Wow sorry i was a jerk yesterday i was ticked off at school.And what i Trully think about emos are that there Emotionalbly Hard Core!

Thats what it realy stands for anyway and there not realy into gore and stuff most of them are vegetarians.

Yea there can be stuff wronge about them But no ones a special cupcake :(

And they can get sensative when people make fun of them thats mostly why they cry alot.

yea and people do ignore them and dislike them i dont know why but people do that (they dont try to get attention from there clothing its there style)

Thats my true overveiw of my label group :p
>.<

*agrees*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back