emos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Labeling is kind of mean, yes, but there are these reeeeally wierd kids at my school. I mean they're so weird that it's scary, so we usually stay away from them.

i personally like them. if they like being emo then they can. i don't like to judge ppl. i would never exclude ppl for there loks but if they were a jerk then it wouldn't matter who they are.

Emos are ppl too and have feelings. i'm not emo but heaps of my best mates are emo. not all emos are wrist cutters.

my final thing is.... Emos are cool too

Considering most of the stereotypical 'emo' people here are the people who say idiotic things like, 'I'm so depressed cuz my mommy took away my playstation3 and made me cut off my fringe. I'm gonna go cut myself.' I'm strongly for putting them all into one huge room and beating sense into them with a giant metal bat. As well as the rest of the 'zomgmylifesucks*whinewhinewhine*' angsty teens.

You know what? Whatever. It's just another group of people who dress a certain way, act a certain way, and listen to a certain kind of music. Kind of like me and my friends (we're not emo, though). And plenty of people hate on us like they hate on emos and it's just not necessary. People are supposed to be different yet the same. There is a difference between an emo and a prep, but they both have feelings, ideas, and opinions. We don't always agree with each other, but since we're all human, there's at least one thing we all share. Emo or not, we can all stand united as one and disregard the differences.

Considering most of the stereotypical 'emo' people here are the people who say idiotic things like, 'I'm so depressed cuz my mommy took away my playstation3 and made me cut off my fringe. I'm gonna go cut myself.' I'm strongly for putting them all into one huge room and beating sense into them with a giant metal bat. As well as the rest of the 'zomgmylifesucks*whinewhinewhine*' angsty teens.
Thats realy mean also.........

Many people at my school are Fake Emo's, you know just say they are, but they aren't. But I found one real one at school, and REALLY want to me her, but I only see her walk to her lunch table at school. She wears really DEEP black makeup over her eyes.

(Well I prefer Goth, than emo)

Last edited by a moderator:
princess08 is actully right.
Well unless you don't have emotions, everyone is 'emo'.

I think it's stupid to put yourself [you- people in general] in some kind of group or 'mindset' whatever will box you too. 'Oh, I can't have fun cuz I'm emoz!11!' or 'I can't wer pink cuz i'm sooz goth!' No no, that would just be stupid.

But is true about what Sweet Kandi said seriously.

So true. So true! (Had to yell :) ) Sometimes it's annoying,

I have a question to the topic starter; why did you posted a topic on the label of emo's, but then you say that you're emo as the term emotional, why did you do? Make your mind next time, you're confusing us. We don't know where to hit the nail at.

I feel like a [bite sized] pyon post. Been a while, no?

Emo is not short for emotional. Stop saying that it is. WHY OH WHY? Because we made it that way. People have the power to change the language, and we changed the word emo. It USED to be short for emotional, but it isn't now. It's taken on a whole new meaning.

Emo people, in short, annoy me. I agree with emo being a state of mind, and therefore it is annoying, just like people in denial can be annoying or people who think they're the boss of everyone are annoying.

Emo =/= depressed. You don't have to be depressed to be emo, and don't call depressed people emo. They're depressed and they need a hug and some help, not to be squished in with a bunch of posers who all SAY they're depressed but aren't.

"I don't label omg!" Well, just as long as nobody brings up the "labels are for cans" thing, I suppose that's improvement. I label everyone. I label you "I like" and I label you "I don't like." These are all every simple, and I don't see why everyone needs confusing labels.

Wanna know what bothers me? Emo is just like the polar opposite of prep. That's it. They're no better, and the two sides are constantly bickering. But they're the same. Emo people love to condem "preps" when they do the same things.

Point being?

I'm entitled to state my opinion.

Anyone who thinks their life sucks because someone did something they didn't like that holds no real importance to the world needs to be slapped back into reality.

Yeah, Sweet Kandi is right.

She is entitled to her own opinion, and she wasn't even being mean about it. Being mean is like saying "Emo ppl r lyk sooo stupid. Anyone who chooses dat lifestyle r full of crap."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back