emos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Point being?
I'm entitled to state my opinion.

Anyone who thinks their life sucks because someone did something they didn't like that holds no real importance to the world needs to be slapped back into reality.
That, I agree with.

People who think their life sucks are stupid. People across the world don't eat every day, and if your mom takes away your CD player there's no need to hate your life over that.

That, I agree with.
People who think their life sucks are stupid. People across the world don't eat every day, and if your mom takes away your CD player there's no need to hate your life over that.
I third that.

Alot of it is attitude. If you say your life sucks, it's going to suck. Even if you are in a hard spot, you can still have a good attitude about things and be happier even if the situation is sad.

People who hate their life because of stupid little things like that need a reality check.

[bTW- It has been awhile pyon! I haven't seen a rant from you in weeks. o.o;]

[SIZE=21pt]Hey[/SIZE]
Sorry, I think this post is a bit spammy.

And also, for all you people who say you have not labeled before, I have to disagree. Everyone has labeled before at least once, and I know I have, and it doesn't just have to be about cliches, it can be about almost any random person.

It's hard to explain what I'm getting at, but I hope you know what I mean.

Alright.

I think many folks have made interesting statements and it can all go either way really in this debate. However, I'm more concerned about if this topic turns into a big ball of arguing mess and all reasonable points and statements get lost.

I think it's safe to say this topic will be closely monitored for any ridiculous fighting. Keep it civil guys.

Point being?
I'm entitled to state my opinion.

Anyone who thinks their life sucks because someone did something they didn't like that holds no real importance to the world needs to be slapped back into reality.
Yea! Keep that additude up. What would the world be like if everyone thought the same thing about everything? Boring and pointless. Thats what.

No, being ignorant is ignoring something. I don't ignore them, I just stay away from them because they are wierd and gross.
Oh, and I'm in very much agreement with Sweet Kandi.
Actually, it means you are 'lacking knowledge'. Or otherwise you don't know what you're talking about or you're close-minded.

I don't really care about emos. As long as they're not complaining to me or bothering me, I'm fine with them.

I have nothing against them...but most of them have something against me...which I dunno what I did wrong, but meh....

Well, they call themselves 'emos'. I'm not categorizing them.

- xd3vilx

People say that I'm emo. They poke me and shut doors in my face.

I'm not emo though.

As far as I'm concerned, emo's should stop moaning about how they want to die and either sort their lives out or go jump off a cliff.

Like they made the starving people do in the middle ages 8D

I think. *fails at history*

Considering most of the stereotypical 'emo' people here are the people who say idiotic things like, 'I'm so depressed cuz my mommy took away my playstation3 and made me cut off my fringe. I'm gonna go cut myself.' I'm strongly for putting them all into one huge room and beating sense into them with a giant metal bat. As well as the rest of the 'zomgmylifesucks*whinewhinewhine*' angsty teens.
That's really mean..

Besides, its a whole load of crap :(

I third that.
Alot of it is attitude. If you say your life sucks, it's going to suck. Even if you are in a hard spot, you can still have a good attitude about things and be happier even if the situation is sad.

People who hate their life because of stupid little things like that need a reality check.

[bTW- It has been awhile pyon! I haven't seen a rant from you in weeks. o.o;]
Yeah?

I have low self-esteem.

Can't helps it.

BTW, I'm emo - and PROUD :(

I have nothing against emo people, but I have an emo friend who is always whining about how much her life sucks, and I do feel sorry for her but it gets very annoying after a while... having to be around so much negativity.

I have nothing against emo people, but I have an emo friend who is always whining about how much her life sucks, and I do feel sorry for her but it gets very annoying after a while... having to be around so much negativity.
I think all you should stop insulting the way NORMAL PEOPLE THINK.

Yeah, I'm a normal person.

I'm not an emo but I'm letting my hair grow..

Last edited by a moderator:
If you saw me, and had no clue who I was, I might look slightly emo, but thats because I just don't realy show it, I have low self-esteem, but I can't help it! Thats just how I am, and I pretty much never talk about it, even with my friends, and my mom would freak if she thought I were an emo (just 'cause all the cutting/my life sucks stuff). See, I don't go to school, so I don't have the peer pressure that everyone else does to be "in", also i find myself faking smiles alot, just to be a good friend.............So what i'm trying to say is, I'm emo, but mosly on the inside, there you have it.

"OMG! I'M GONNA GO CUT MYSELF 'CAUSE I STUBBED MY TOE!111" <- Hate that. Why do people have to do it? Because they are sad, freaks who feel the need to annoy people doing that.

Sure, I did start a topic that my family was ignoring me, because I felt I had no support, I just needed to know that someone was there, someone cared, because, my life was bad at that point. I'm happier now, and I know that people care.

"My life sux, I'm cutting myself and wearing big black eyeliner and I've got an emo haircut. I'm soooooo emo. *Skips away happily*" <- Again, hate that. people who pose as emo, then skip around like their life is the best ever. People do do that. (LOL, I said doo-doo... X3) They're so darn annoying that I want to put them in a crate and send them to an uncharted island, then blow the island up. Same to the other ones. *Points up*

"*Sits in corner crying* I'm so emo and my life is really bad." <- People who are emo don't label themselves emo, other people do.

Yeah, I'm labelled emo, punk, skater and goth, sometimes a prep. I don't care. I'm not 'emo' I'm not a 'prep' I'm not 'goth' I'm not 'punk' I'm not 'skater, I'm all put together, swirled around, then poured down the drain. I'm ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back