Eternal battles leave eternal scars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another twig bounced across the forest floor as Jessica walked along, her hands shoved firmly in her hoody pocket as she grumbled. "Stupid mother. If she thinks I'm doing that, she's wrong." She muttered. "I'll just stay here until I get the texts begging me to come back."

Jessica continued walking for a few moments before making a small noise, rolling her eyes and deciding to check her phone. No signal. "Ah, maybe I won't get any texts begging me to come back..." she scowled, stuffing the device back into her pocket. "Guess I should get out of here..."

Blade decided to play with the human. He quickly sped behind her and whispered

"yes, leave here forever."

Damien followed along. "Hm, what's this here?" he smirked, taking the phone out her hand. He looked at the device, and broke it in half. "Hm, seemed stupid."

"my dear friend I think that was a communication device! I've seen one on Star Wars!" he joked.

"Oh, I liked that movie..." Damien turned to the girl. It was strange, he had just fed, yet her blood smelled so good. He licked his lips. "So what brings you here?"

"Wha... hey!" Jessica spun around, her hand closing into a fist when the phone was removed. "That's none of your business."

(back)

Blade smiled."you know, if you don't leave quickly, something...unforutunate might happen."

"Then get the heck outta my way." Jessica growled, still angry about her phone.

Damien was looking at Jessica's neck. "What type of blood type are you?" he asked.

"What?" The scowl disappeared for a moment, due to Jess being utterly confused. "Why the @&$?#& would I know that?!"

"It's something important. Anyway, I'm guessing you're an AB negative, very rare indeed."

"Okay. Uh, well done?" Jessica said, shaking her head. "Whatever. I'm gonna go now. Have fun."

"No, maybe you should stay. Wouldn't want to get lost in the woods, would you?" Damien decided he was going to play around a bit with the human before he drank her blood.

"I got myself in here, I can get myself out." Jessica said stubbornly, turning around and beginning to walk. "Nice chatting to you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back