Eternal battles leave eternal scars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damien looked Jessica in they eyes, his own glowing. "Stay with us. There could be dangerous people out there. You know, it's dark out, and when it's dark, vampires come out." Although he said it like it was a joke, he was serious.

Jessica paused, then laughed. "Oh, please. I've heard all the stories, doesn't mean I'm gonna live in fear of them."

Damien gave her a smile, showing Jessica his fangs. "Just a story?"

Jessica gave a sharp gasp and took a step backwards, but she refused to believe it. "...Okay, so you're a really extreme Twilight fan or something, but... whatever. No way "

Damien laughed at the Twilight comment. "I assure you, vampire don't sparkle."

"You. Are not. A vampire." However, Jessica decided it wasn't worth the risk, and quickly turned around and sprinted off.

"Leave me alone!" Jessica yelled, not slowing up at all. "Go away!"

Damien decided it wasn't worth the wait. He grabbed Jessica, and sunk his teeth into her neck. He didn't take a lot of blood, because he wanted to save it for a later date.

Jessica screamed, fighting against Damien as much as she could when he was, y'know, attached to her neck. When he finally released her she fell forwards, lying face down at Damien's feet. "What the... heck... just happened..."

Damien licked his lips, Jessica's blood tasted so good. He helped Jessica up, and gave her a grin. "Well, nice meeting you."

It was safe to say that Jessica was rather terrified now, but she still managed to flip Damien the bird. "Yeah. Stay the @$& away from me now."

Damien shook his head. "I'd rather not. Your blood tastes so good. I'll be back for more..."

Jessica tried to appear stern, but the finger she was pointing at Damien warningly was a little shaky. "Nu-uh. If you get any crazy ideas - finding me, kidnap, whatever - you can forget them, got it?"

"I'd... I'd..." Suddenly Jess remembered the weapon in her pocket and brought it out. "I'd kill you."

"You really think you could kill me with that little thing?" Damien asked. He shook his head. "Vampires always get what we want, and I want you and your blood. And to make sure I get that, I'm going to keep you very close..." taking the weapon out of Jessica's hand, he broke it in half like it was a twig. His red eyes glowing again, Damien looked directly into Jessica's eyes. "Come with me..." he said, hopefully controlling her thoughts.

Jessica gave another small gasp and took a step backwards again, but she couldn't help but look into Damien's eyes. "No..." But eventually Damien won out, and Jessica found herself moving closer. "I'll come with you."

Damien grinned, and wrapped his arms around her. "You're all mine." he smirked, teleporting them to his house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back