Eternal battles leave eternal scars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica realised she was being a bit stupid just standing there with her eyes closed, and turned around to run off while the others were chatting.

Damien caught up to her. "Where are you going?" he asked. "Don't leave, we can be together forever." he whispered quietly, using all the dark energy still in Jessica to try and control her.

Jessica ground to a halt, her hands clenching into fists as she fought against Damien. "I- I don't want... to stay... with you." She forced out through gritted teeth.

Damien frowned, he need to get more dark energy in Jessica. He leaned in, kissing her and putting more dark energy into her. "Come on, let's go back."

Jessica struggled agaisnt Damien, trying to avoid kissing him, but once again the vampire won out. Slowly, she nodded, taking hold of Damien's hand as she was led back.

Damien grinned triumphantly, walking back to his house. Now inside, he looked at Jessica. There was something strange, she seemed so familiar.

Jessica simply stood and watched Damien, too full of dark energy to really do anything by herself right now. Eventually, she managed to dully say "Are you ever going to let me go?"

"Maybe, but there's something special about you. I don't know what, but until I find out you're not leaving." Damien told her.

Slowly, Jessica was coming back to her senses, enough to scowl at Damien. "Uh, maybe because you think my blood's yummy?"

Jessica scowled, rolling her eyes. "M'kay. While you think, shall I lock myself in the basement? Or would you prefer to tie me up and throw me in there yourself?"

"No, make yourself at home. I'm not that bad." Damien gave a small, evil smirk and sat down.

"This is never going to be my home." Jessica said through gritted teeth, remaining standing. "And I'm surprised."

"Surprised at what?" Damien asked, looking up at Jessica. he laid across the couch, crossing his arms behind his head.

"That you're not chucking me in the basement? Jessica said, raising an eyebrow. "Believe me, though, if I wasn't being kept here by that energy stuff, I would be long gone out of the front door."

"Keep telling yourself that." Damien didn't get why he was playing with Jessica, she was right. He should just lock her in the basement and feed on her when he wanted. But he was enjoying this way more.

"I will, until I can actually escape." Jessica scowled, before thinking. "So I guess you being a vampire makes all of those old stories true."

"What, Dracula and all that stuff? Well, they're kinda true, based off real stories but altered to make them more interesting." Damien explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back