Eternal battles leave eternal scars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It took Jessica a few moments to shake off the spell and realise what had happened. "What? No! Get off me!"

Damien shook his head. "Have you ever been with a vampire before? We're extremely captivating." Damien had decided getting Jessica to have feelings for him would make it easier to feed from her.

"Let me go!" To cover up the fact that she was nearly crying, Jessica punched Damien's chest a few times, even stamping on his foot. Hard. "You can't keep me here!"

Damien was unmoved by Jessica's punches. Leaning in, Damien kissed her, sending dark energy throughout her body. "Sh, go rest, it has been a long day." Now with the dark energy in her, Damien could persuade Jessica much more easily.

At first Jessica remained tense, but eventually she relaxed against Damien thanks to the dark energy. "Where should I go?" She mumbled, not really thinking straight.

Damien laid her down on the couch. "Sweet dreams..." he said softly, walking off. Now in his room, he thought of a plan. He needed Jessica to trust him and have feelings for him, it was vital if he wanted Jessica to let him feed on her regularly.

Since I have to go...

Thanks to the dark energy, Jessica was pretty calm, curling up and eventually falling asleep.

(iz here, wow, you leave for a day and two new pages show up (/)_-) now where should I start... Hmmmmm)

(lol, I think we got a bit carried away xP Poor Jessica.)

It took Jessica a few minutes to remember what had happened, and when she did, she sat bolt upright. "...Oh my god." She wasted no time, getting up and looking for an escape route on the grounds that it was sunny... the vampire shouldn't be up yet.

Blade saw Jessica leaving and and jumped from a building and landed in front of her. "no, but I am," he said with a smirk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damien woke up to find Jessica was gone. Frowning, he put on some sunscreen to protect him from the sun and went outside, grabbing Jessica from behind. "What's wrong?" he asked, still sensing some dark energy in her.

Jessica spun around so she had both of the vampires in her sight. "I'm getting out of here." She growled. "You can't keep me here forever."

"I'm not keeping you here, you want to say here Jessica." Damien said, eyes glowing.

Jessica saw Damien's eyes start to glow and quickly closed her own. "Noooo. No! You freakin' kidnapped me!"

"Damien, you always were the one to kidnap." then Blade looked back at Jessica."you are a strange human. You don't even TRY to run away, but even if you did, your no match for a werewolves speed."

"I did not kidnap her, she came with me." Damien said defensively.

"Yeah, after you mind-raped me!" Jessica said, still with her eyes closed.

Damien shook his head. "You sure do have an... interesting imagination."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back