ETHAN1994`s new dairy.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3rd April 2006

Still no Tamagotchi. :ph34r: This still didn`t arrive. :wub: I didn`t get time to go to Toys r us and buy a V3. :( Imagine, you really want to play with your Tamagotchi but you can`t. [SIZE=21pt]It`s horrible! I`m bored![/SIZE]

5th April 2006

Today, the 1996 Tamagotchi gen.1 came! It`s awsome! I have a problem with it aswell. This one that I have is very fragile and I have to be careful with it because if I shake it too much, the battery will tilt and it will restart. In this, when you press the reset button, you can`t select DOWNLOAD. It`s happond twice already and one of those times is at bed-time. I`ll raise a new one tommorow.

7th April 2006

Today, everything was going great until I was playing the Playstation 2 and Noah(my little brother) knocked my Tamagotchi off the bed. The battery tilted and I have to start again. I`ll start a new one tommorow.

Last edited by a moderator:
16th April 2006

Today, my Tamagotchi grew up! He became this character that is like when you =r Tamagotchi is not doing anything, he`s a Mametchi, and when is doing something(eating taking his medicene etc.), he`s a Kuchipatchi. It must be a secret character you can get only on the special edition.

By the way, Happy Easter!! :wacko: :) :wub:

18th April 2006

Today, somthing intresting happened. My Tamagotchi lost a discipline point and then he turned into a Ginjirotchi. I don`t see why. He is still like he was when he was a Mametchi. Nothing else special happened today.

19th April 2006

Today, My Tamagotchi was being naughty and I punished him. He got a discipline point and then he turned back into a Mametchi. :huh: I think I see how this character is. This must be the only adult character in the special edition, and the higher the discipline, the better the character. Anyway, my teacher saw me playing with it. She took it away from me and I asked her if she could be careful with it. She said yes and she was carful with it. Later when I got it back, the Tamagotchi was dead. :marumimitchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :angry:

21st April 2006

Today, I was able to raise a Tamagotchi. It didn`t restart.

I also went to Toys r us to buy a V3, but they only had V2s. I`m gonna E-mail Bandai and ask them if they know anything about the V3 coming in stock in Norway. I live in Norway(but i`m not norwegian, i`m british).

23rd April 2006

Today, Nothing special happened. The Generation 1 is just so fun!! :furawatchi: :mellow:

My Mum won a Ebay Auction for a Tamagotchi Connexion V3. It had 23 bids! I`m so excited! I hope it does not take as long to arrive as the gen. 1 did. It is shipping from the United Kingdom. Oh boy! Oh boy!! OH BOY!!!

24th-26th April 2006

Sorry, I did it again. :gozarutchi: :)

I can tell you that through these days, my gen. 1 grew into Kuchitamatchi(again) and my V3 has not come yet. By the way devil.tara, I`m happy to hear that you like this topic, but please don`t post replies. If you want to comment my log, please PM me. Note: I`m saying that in a "asking nicly" way.

Latest posts

Back