ETHAN1994`s new dairy.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st-3rd June 2006

Did it again but, Tommy had a ticket to Chile, password is 39981-84377, username is ETHAN, when Tommy left I named the baby girl Suzie and she evolved into a Mizutamatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. Suzie became an Obotchi and then a Mametchi :mellow:

I`ve also been thinking of restarting this toy soon because it seems to have a glitch. On the friends list, in the family section, I can`t veiw Tommy or Sarah or Eric or Cindy. I`ve tried both history and parent but they are both empty and I`m on the 5th generation.

27th July 2006

WHOA!! Ok, I`m sorry I have fallen behind for over 20 days. I`d like to tell you that I did restart my V3. I then hatched a couple on my V1s but than after a few days, I then lost them. I found them later and they were dead. Right now I\m raising a couple to become seniors to see if the theory to get Oyajitchi is true. Their names are Emily and Eddie. Right now, Eddie is an Ojitchi and it shouldn`t be long until Emily becomes an Otokitchi. I\m gonna ask my Dad if I can get an account on Blogagotchi.com

Latest posts

Back