ETHAN1994`s new dairy.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
27th April 2006

Today, my V3 came!! I hatched the egg and it was a girl! I named her Cindy. She`s soooooo cute! I went on TamaTown and actually, I think it`s really fun! I can`t understand why some of you are saying TamaTown is too childish! TamaTown is boring! The V3 is so fun! After she had her time being a baby, she grew into a Tamatchi. Nothing special happened with my gen. 1.

Tamagotchieurope.com

29th and 30th April 2006

I`m sorry. I`ll try to make sure that does not happen again. By the way, through these days, I donated money to the king and got a password. I entered it on TamaTown and got the souvenir.

Last edited by a moderator:
1st May 2006

Today, Cindy grew up into a Violetchi/Leaftchi/Flowertchi(that character has three names). The games are so fun! I gave her the stuffed animal costume. Later when she went to bed, she took it off.

5th May 2006

Today, I bought a plane ticket! I used it and it was not as long as I expected. :) I wrote down the password. Go on to Tamagotchieurope.com and go to the travel angency and enter this password: 32835-17113

The username must be ETHAN. Now you will see Cindy with her baby boy at Hawai. Anyway, since it was Friday, I was allowed to stay up late. I watched Cindy leave. I don`t need to worry cos` I can visit her on Tamagotchi Town. I can`t wait to raise her baby boy! What shall I call him?

6th May 2006

I called the baby boy Eric. When he grew into a toddler, he was Mohitamatchi. I kept on visiting Cindy. She gave me a CD. I used it and my Boom box blew up. I knew that the cd makes your boom box blow up, but I thought you meant the Rare CD.

14th May 2006

Today, I used the plane ticket! It took him to Switzerland. Go to Tamagotchieurope.com and enter the password(the password is below) at the travel agency. The username is ETHAN. The password is 16903-78171. Now you will see Eric and his baby girl on a trip to Switzerland. Anyway, since it`s Sunday, I can`t watch Eric leave. :huh:

I`l visit him tommorow at Tamagotchi Town.

15th May 2006

Today, the baby girl woke up! :huh: I named her Sarah. I didn`t put her on pause when i went to school(I take my Tamagotchi to school anyway). When she grew up, she became a Kuchitamatchi! Hooray! Kuchitamatchi is my favorite of these toddlers. I kept on visiting Eric and Cindy. Sarah got loads of gifts from them!

22nd-25th May 2006

Fell behind. Threw these days, Sarah got married to a Teketchi, had a baby boy, used a ticket that took her to China(password is below), she left and I named the boy Tommy, he grew into a Kuchitamatchi and then grew into a Young Mimitchi.

The password is: 25001-51579

Username: ETHAN

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back