Ever did....?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ever did something completely random?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nope i'm always on the ball

• i space but never do something random

• Sometimes

• nope... just to lazy to care or i just don't care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One time, I just slapped my friend for no reason at all. Don't worry, she wasn't mad at me, she kicks me at random moments too.

~Ya gurl reppin' '012,

.:Ciara:.

one day i was sitting in my room and started doing the "Sprinkler" to the song "SexyBack" by justin Timberlake! IT WAS HILARIOUS! XD
Lolz! That's very random!

~Ya gurl reppin' '012,

.:Ciara:.

its the same here...

i am on an AIM conv with a friend and i said "beep"

He goes: "huh"

me: "what? u've never beeped b4?"

him: "lol... beep"

Me: "beep beep"

Him: "beep Beep Beep"

Also in class I started singing 'We are siamese and we please you!!' over and over again. I say that 24/7 know xD!!~

The siamese cats say that in 'The Arisata Cats'.

my random moment was i was waiting for my mom to come pick me up from school and i did a cartwheel outta nowhere. then my water bottle went flying to the road and rolled down the hill and got smushed buy a car. weird. ranom. i know.

Oh please,

I do it like everyday...

Once I screamed in the movie when it started with my friends...

People were like staring XD

You bet I have! Like today(thanksgiving) all of my aunts and uncles were talking and I yelled out "PANCAKES!" out of randomness. It was fun x3

^+^

ONCE MY DAD WAS TECH ING ME ABOUT CAR AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I STARTED TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT MY DAD DID 3 YEARS AGO

Ok, we were on this fieldtrip to some old school and we were learning about planets and i had too much chocolate and i started talking to kerry*bridget and I said, "I forgot all the things you said last night" and she's like "Where were you?" And I just said "Playing baseball with the moon and stars!" We cracked up when I kept going on and on about all this nonsense.

Today I woke up and started talking to my waterbottle. I said "Ha ha! no school today, buddy!" Then I went upstairs to get a nice long drink.

Also, once in music class, I was playing a little metal xylaphone thingy and when I hit the notes, I said "I pinged." And when the teacher said "All right, everyone stand up." I said "But I don't wanna!"

Another time in music, I took a cowbell and a mallet and started singing "I'M PLAYING A COWBELL LOOK AT ME! LA LA LA LA LA! COWBELL COWBELL!" Good thing the teacher was gone, but I did freak out a student or two.

-kitkat

OK, this is what happened.

@ 1-30pm: me to my BFFL: BOOO!!!!

5minutes later: My BFFL: Aaah, you scared me.

Me: Your kinda slow on the uptake.....

walked into my room turned on the music forgot what i was looking for and turned right back around and walked out

Heh. Random, I am so random.

Last night on Clup Penguin, I started yelling at people that walked by and I'd go "I LIKE POTATOES" or "PPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOEEEEESSSSS"It was funny, this guy named Taylor (I know him at school and stuff) he was on there with me and he was in the pizza parlor and someone wanted his order and he went "SKITTLES I LIKE SKITTLES" and I was all "POTATOES I LIKE POTATOES" right next to him. It was hilarious.

Then in class one time I got mad at this peice of paper and I got up and I went "UGH! You darned peice of paper! I have a strong dislike for you!" and I threw it away and I pointed at it and said "A very strong dislike!!..." this boy Korey he said "Your weird you know that?" and I was all "Yes thank you so much. POTATOES"

And isn't this topic a little old??..

Heh. Random, I am so random.Last night on Clup Penguin, I started yelling at people that walked by and I'd go "I LIKE POTATOES" or "PPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOEEEEESSSSS"It was funny, this guy named Taylor (I know him at school and stuff) he was on there with me and he was in the pizza parlor and someone wanted his order and he went "SKITTLES I LIKE SKITTLES" and I was all "POTATOES I LIKE POTATOES" right next to him. It was hilarious.

Then in class one time I got mad at this peice of paper and I got up and I went "UGH! You darned peice of paper! I have a strong dislike for you!" and I threw it away and I pointed at it and said "A very strong dislike!!..." this boy Korey he said "Your weird you know that?" and I was all "Yes thank you so much. POTATOES"

And isn't this topic a little old??..
maybe maybe not! it's fun to hear more! ^^

Well on the day of my chorus performance I kept getting super hyper and I was talking to nobody about how hyper I am, I just blurted out something like,

*gaaaassssssspppppp* OMG were having a party tomorrow??? Woohooooo!!!!!!! oh but Im supposed 2 get soda!!!!! How do I force my mom 2 get caffinated soda?? Its the only soda I like 2 drink!!!!!!! My mom is gonna force me to get SIERRA MIST!!!!! Noo...... MUST GET...CAFFIENE.....AAAGHHHH SOMEONE ELSE GET CAFFINEATED SODA FOR ME PLZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bangs on desk* oh yeah I remember!!!! were having other sugary hyper stuf!!! kyayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

And I was suprised noboedy looked at me so I just kept going on, jumping around all day doing crazy stuff in the halls..... having a hyper seizure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back