Ever did....?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ever did something completely random?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nope i'm always on the ball

• i space but never do something random

• Sometimes

• nope... just to lazy to care or i just don't care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am very random. i don't try to be i just think of a topic and forget that i didn't tell anyone that i was thinking about it and ask a question. i am not like some people who try to be random like, "i....like.... pie... sorry i am random lol" that is not funny. one of the things i did just this morning are:

my family is over (both sides) and my cousin was reading a book. i leaned over and pretended to read for a few minutes and then said (out of nowhere) "NO JACK!! DON'T DO IT!!! ITS A TRAP!!!" and then looked at everyone and said "he did it."

i bet no one could understand anything that i just wrote. but i don't want to explain more... to tired.

~Reanna

*Isn't the topic a little old? :)

I am very randomness! xD Watch my randomness in action:

Ok once at lucnh everything was suddenly dead silent I was like, "Oooooohhh you're all givin me the silent treatment, ain't ya! I'M REPORTING YOU ALL TO THE ADMIN!" XD Everybody started at me and burst out laughing.

Another time in lunch, half the class was using the washroom so everything was really quiet and I suddenly blurted out, "THIS QUIETNESS HURTS ME! WAHH!"

Once I was talking to my math homework. XP I was like, "Your so hard......why!? Your so mean. Stop being hard! I ORDER you to be easy! Omg just shut up math....like I'll need you later in life." Then I scribbled on the math page.

And one other randomness thing I have done is walking out the changeroom. :) I was like in the changeroom, "ZOMG I LOVE COOKIES!" and I was changing and I opened teh door (with no top on) and I started screaming and ran back in the changeroom. I wasn't even thinking! xD

*Tgd*

*Isn't the topic a little old? :)
I am very randomness! xD Watch my randomness in action:

And one other randomness thing I have done is walking out the changeroom. :) I was like in the changeroom, "ZOMG I LOVE COOKIES!" and I was changing and I opened teh door (with no top on) and I started screaming and ran back in the changeroom. I wasn't even thinking! xD

*Tgd*
LOL!!

Im random. I laugh for no reason. Once my mum and stepfather were just sitting there and all of a sudden I started talking about something I did years ago.

When there is a silence, any where, I yell CHICKEN!!! You sshould see me at school. to much to remember... ...I LIKE CHEESE!!! And Mango and... ...and... ...IN AUSTRALIA ITS CHRISMAS EVE!!! WOO HOO!!! ahem. sorry. =D

Yes! I always do random things! Like I alway space out, just sitting there.... watching the wall... And on time *haha* I'll never forget this, one time I was watching a movie with my friend, all of a sudden (I didnt even mean to!) I jumped and tackled my friend onto the ground! She just looked at me as if I had searious problems. But we bother started laughing when I told her what happend.

I have millions of story about random things I do, if I wanted to I could write a book, I'm just to lazy to.

Lol Merry Christmas everyone!

KC7 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a 'random' person but I will space sometimes. Mostly because i'm thinking about something important.

:D OMG! haha I remeber one time, I was at the YMCA, I just finished swimming. I put on all my clothes and socks, and boots.... So I thought. I walked out of the dressing room and my mom looks at me and burst out laughing! I mean my mother! the one who raised me and is there for me! burst out in a HUGE laugh! and I'm like "why are you laughing?!" and she piont down towards my legs.... I look down and I had no pants on! I had undies, shirt, socks, and boots... But NO pants! HAHA I ran back in and got my pants on lol!!!

KC7 :lol:

I watched a movie at the theatre today, and in the middle of movie my brother pushed me and I screamed, "I LIKE CHEESE!" Everyone was staring at me <_<

lol

wow this is the most votes i've ever gotten on a poll i've made!

Sometimes I hop up and down and blink very quickly and go wahhhhHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!

all da time Chicken! see <_< :mimitchi: Waffles!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i quote gir a lot

I'll walk up to my friends and say "i want to be a mongoose"

I do random things all the time but only at an apropriate time. I work hard at schoola nd be loopy at home. quite a difference really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back