Ever did....?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ever did something completely random?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nope i'm always on the ball

• i space but never do something random

• Sometimes

• nope... just to lazy to care or i just don't care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me! One time during class when everyone was quite I said "I like chocolate milk" XD I quote cheese alot

i was just eating dinner and i shouted "I like potatoes" my mom says "what?" i say "I LIKE POTATOES!" and today i pretended to have a seizure to get my mom's attention and she didn't notice me lol

:( I do alot of random things. I just sang to my computer, right now, for you. Lol, I sang "We're feeding our moms like hungry hippos, we're eating our brains like little omos, catch you today when I'm in the shower goodbye everybody I'm on the CN tower" xD Hope you like it! :mellow:

Randomness is what makes you laugh.. *fact* everytime you laugh, you live seven minutes longer. B)

Okeh I'm going o na laughing spree 8D I'l live 'till I'm 100. xD
OMG i'll probably live till the same age as you b/c when i'm really tired i laugh at anything!

I'm very smart but when i'm tired.... i don't get anything so i'll crack up when someone says "pudding"

I even laugh if i don't understand the joke.

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... -giggles- i don't get it..... -laughs some more-

It seriously happened an it is soo funny... until my family pushes me over the edge. XD

i'm also like you potbellypanda... at school i'm attentive i make all the jokes... at home... i'm always ditzy and i find everything funny

One dayI decided in the middle of the street that I would raindance all the way back to a mates house and Tamacool can prove it and then I shouted "Aggggghhhhhh hungahungahumbahunga"at the top of my voice!!!!!

Here is Tamacool admitting that I did this: She really did!! *cringe*

LMAO!!

i'm singing "white and nerdy" while listening to it on my iPod nano and using my iPod as a microphone. Right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back