~*ForTheWin*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ugh... Uh..." Drew shook his head, confused. 'What just happened?" He rubbed the back of his head, unaware that he is wearing a dress. Whenever Drew gets crazy, he soon calms down with serious headaches, and he forgets everything that happened,

Drew walked away from the weird fight, and saw a Ura Violetchi. "Oh hi." He sighed, stepping next to her. "Everything so confusing and weird today.." He told her, smiling as he rubbed his head.

Colton was about to fall asleep sitting up, when he suddenly heard loud voices coming from the direction of the playground. Confused, he glanced over at the playground, only to see... A bunch of crazy tamas fighting! He recognized them as his classmates. Colton wondered whether to go over there or not. He decided to go check it out; he walked toward the jungle gym cautiously, anticipating something coming at him.

Drew gave a confused expression to the Ura Violetchi, why did she ignore him? "Uh, hello?" He poked her on the back, "I guess that book is more interesting then me Mmm Mmm."

Charisma didn't care, and continued reading. She felt the sun burn the back of her neck, so she got up and moved to a shadier spot on the jungle gym.

Yuki sketched a panda bear, working very quickly with her pencil. Every now and then, her concentrated expression would twist into a frown, and she would erase a line that would appear to be perfect, and then replace it with a perfect line.

Ethan yawned, and then leaned farther back against the tree by the playground. He continued to listen to his iPod.

Colton walked over to the other tamas near the jungle gym and playground. "Hey, what's up?"

Drew decided to finally leave the Violetchi alone, she showed little to no interest in him, whoch made him just a little bit depressed. "Oh hai." He smiled at the other Mametchi. "Oh, there's some weird fight going on, I don't wanna get involved, I don't like weird stuff like that."

Drew smiled as he heard the word "Pocky." "Yum, can I have some, Mmm Mmm?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Colton heard a whirring noise coming from his left ear, and he quickly turned, just in time, to catch the pocky box that came from the portal. He turned back to Gabbi. "Thanks!" He popped the box open and shoved half a stick into his mouth. He tossed one stick to Drew.

Drew licked his lips at the sight of the Pocky box, he quickly swiped his stick, and began to shove it down his mouth. "Mmmmmmmm, what flavor is this?" Drew asked, giggling as he did so.

Colton looked at the box. "It's strawberry flavored... Actually, you can have the rest of it. Strawberry isn't really my flavor." He handed the box to Drew.

"Mmm Mmm, thanks," Kuro giggled to himself, getting a few more sticks, and then sucking the flavor out of them. "I love strawberry, cause I always smell like them for some reason, Mmm Mmm"

Colton studied Drew. He knew that back in the day, Drew used to be popular and cool, but now... Colton noticed how strange he looked.

Yuki yawned, and put the finishing touches on her panda bear sketch. Then she got to work on coloring it with special art colored pencils.

"Hey Gabsy, do that thing with the portal again!" Cali giggled.

"Fiiiiiiine," Gabbi said, pretending to be reluctant.

She made one portal above and another on the ground, and jumped in.

"weeeeeeéeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Sam and Cali resumed their laughing-fest. Cali giggled, "Stop it Gabbi! Your gonna make my face turn purple!"

Sam laughed and joked, "My face is already purple!"

Charisma, watching from a distance, could not help but crack a smile at the hilarious display.

Ethan turned his ipod to one of his favorite songs, and he couldn't help but sing along.

"This is not the end, This is not the beginning.. Just a voice like a riot, Rocking every revision.."

He continued to sing along.

Drew looked at Colton as he munched on his box full of snacks. "Life in very harsh to me," Drew suddenly sighed, "At one moment, everyone loved me, and wanted to be with me.... What happened to that?"

"I dunno. I think it's because you changed everything- the way you dress, the way you act, all that stuff." Colton said to Drew.

Drew shook his head. "What? What's wrong with the way I dress?" He asked. "I'm still the same Drew, I'm always the same..." He shivered to himself, knowing he was lying to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back