~*ForTheWin*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You can still be yourself.. But try to keep that side private, or in your thoughts. Or, change it a bit so it appeals to others."

Drew nodded his head gently. "Okay okay... But it's really hard, because that side of me always tries to come out for some reason.. It's scary sometimes when I try to be normal... And the side is trying to come out.."

Last edited by a moderator:
Callie did a few flips on the high bar, and accidentally drew attention from the crowd near the awning.

Charisma sat, still reading, and looked up at Callie doing tricks on a high beam. She began to feel like she should do something, but fought the urge. It became overwhelming, though, so she finally got up and walked over to the newly gathered crowd. At that exact moment, Callie was about to do a full 360 flip, when her paw slipped, and she fell off. Luckily, Charisma was in the middle of the crowd and she cought her. Cali thanked her several times, but she began to cry and ran back to her spot in the jungle gym, her face buried in her hands.

Colton thought for a second, before saying, "I think you might want to see a counselor to help you with that part."

Drew sighed to himself gently. "I guess so.." He sighed. "My younger sister feels incredibly bad for me, I think she misses the old me.." He sighed.

Colton patted Drew's shoulder, although his head was in his own thoughts, of the time when Yuki saw the charred shell of their father. He snapped out of it quickly. "Come on, let's go."

"Alright " Drew sighed, rubbing his head slightly. "If I may ask, is it okay to be a cross dresser? Like, I dont mean dressing in public like this, but I mean in private."

"I guess.. But every once in awhile, like once every three months, try coming to school in a dress and joking about it once you get accepted, everybody will laugh and like you more- Okay, here we are. Miss Maidtchi?"

A Maidtchi looked over at Drew and Colton. "Oh hello, Drew. Hello, Colton. What do you want?"

Drew nodded to Colton. "Yeah, maybe that's a good idea.." He said. "Oh, hello Maidtchi... Colton, what are we going to do?"

"You stay inside her office and talk to her. I'll be out on the playground. Tell her everything." He walked away.

Drew looked at the Maidtchi and sighed to himself. "Maidtchi, I have a problem... I, I like to think like a girl, which is fine.. I know, but I kind of Dress weird.."

Maidtchi observed Drew. "For a boy, you do dress weird. This may have been triggered by a psychological event that hurt you mentally."

Drew nodded. "Yeah.. I don't remember what happened exactly, but a few months ago, I was in the hospital, because of a near fatal car accident.." He showed a scar that was on his head.

Sam and Gabbi turned to California.

"What did you do to her?"

"I-I didn't do anything! I thanked her for saving my life, a-and she ran off, crying!" Cali stammered, worried about the girl.

Maidtchi examined the scar closely. "I think you may have received brain damage due to that scar.. Well, we can solve that problem, I have a medicine that over time, will help heal your brain. And tell me more."

"Thank you." Drew smiled at Maidtchi softly. "So, if my brain is damaged, and if I take that medicine to heal it... Would that change my personality again? Because I honestly like being like this, yeah..."

"It won't change your personality, but it will expand your brain, and give you an idea of what you used to be like. Your old personality might come back, but no, what you have now won't go away unless you choose for it to go away." Maidtchi explained to Drew, as she handed him a bottle of + shaped pills.

Cali followed the girl around the jungle gym, but she kept moving away.

"What did I do?" Cali whined to the girl. "I said 'thanks', and you run off like I offended you!"

Charisma mumbled something hateful and turned away.

Cali yelled, "You save my life. I thank you, and now I'm suddenly the bad guy?!? You know what, I give up."

Charisma turned and spoke in a soft, barely audible voice about not talking to anyone.

Cali's ears and eyes drooped. "Oh.. Sorry.."

Drew nodded as he took the pills, and started to read the label, and the amount he's supposed to take. "Alright.. Thanks for helping me Maidchi." He smiled. "Maybe it'll be possibly to be a little bit of my past self, and a little bit of my newer self."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back