~*ForTheWin*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Maybe. But tell me now, and answer honestly.. Who do you really want to be? And what is an ideal life for you?"

Drew closed his eyes shut, and began to think out loud. "I... I want to live a happy life, with friends, all sorts of people, and a life to look forward to... But then, I also want to be carefree, and fun loving.."

Charisma got up, and walked over to Cali.

"No, it's okay," she whisper-spoke. "My name is Charisma. What is yours?" She shyly and reluctantly held out her hand.

"I'm California. It's nice to meet you, Charisma."

She could already feel trust in Cali.

"Whose class are you in?" Cali asked, curiously.

"Yours, I think," She said quietly.

Cali seemed confused. It was the beginning of May, and she hadn't seen this girl at all until now.

"Then you have to convert your energy and funloving personality into a personality that fuses with something people will like. The way you are now, nobody will like you. You have to change.. But if you don't want to let go, then twist it so you don't let go, but still be changed, at least in the eyes of others."

Drew sadly nodded to himseld. "I will..." He sighed, shutting his eyes, and then opening them again. "Can I leave now?" drew asked, "Sorry if that was rude, but I think I'm finally ready."

Charisma and Cali shared a brief, awkward moment before going their separate ways.

Cali strolled back to Sam and Gabbi, whereas Charisma continued reading her book of spells. Poor Charisma. She knew of no powers she had, but she had somehow gotten into this school anyway. But soon, she would find of a power so great, so amazing. But for now, she was just a lonely girl who delighted in pretending.

Drew sighed to himself as he walked into the playground, still in his dress. He saw the Violetchi he remembered from earlier, he noticed to walk towards her. "Hey." The boy in the dress smiled. "So, younlike reading... I do too. Mmm Mmm."

Drew rolled his eyes when the Violetchi huffed angrily at him, it made him laugh somewhat. "Ha, well, you seem to prefer books to socializing, which is fine to me mm Mmm."

Yuki sat on one of the bars of the jungle gym, carefully sketching the playground. She would stop to carefully look out and observe the shapes of the big toys before carefully returning to sketching in pencil. Eventually, she had drawn a nice layout of the entire playground, except for the tires. She carefully got to work on those, and she felt as ease as she drew. A ridge there, a shade-in there. The tires were cleared with ease.

Charisma immediately stood, her face burning with anger, and yelled in an extremely loud and unnatural voice, "I DON'T TALK TO PEOPLE, OKAY?!?!?"

She slItted her eyes, and growled, a really scary expression for an Ura Violetchi like herself.

"UGHHHH!"

She stormed off, and sat down in a quiet spot where she could read in peace.

Drew fell onto his butt when the UraVioletchi suddenly yelled at him angrily, and it scared him quite a bit. "Ow.. Ow... Sheesh." He stood up, and scratched his head. "What's wrong eith her?"

Yuki looked below her to see a Violetchi who looked extremely angry. At first, Yuki contemplated on whether to talk to the girl or not, but she decided the girl seemed nice enough. "Hello."

Callie, Sam, and Gabbi waved at Yuki from their spot on the yellow balance beam. After all, they had known her for quite a while. Cali played a game on her iPod called Robot Unicorn Attack. "Hey! Lemme see that!" Sam got up and sat on the other side of Callie. "Okay," she said in an are-you-sure tone of voice as she passed Sam her iPod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuki waved back before looking back down to observe the UraVioletchi below her. She looked angry, and didn't appear to want to talk at all, and seemed absorbed in her book about what appeared to be a fantasy story. Wondering how she could get the UraVioletchi's attention, she then had the perfect idea. She got to work quickly, and began to draw a dragon. It turned out looking like a cute chibi style dragon, but it would work. Yuki ripped it out of her spiral before folding it to a paper airplane and throwing it down at the Uravioletchi's book.

"Now will you talk with me, seeing as I'm not going to annoy you or bully you?" Yuki asked, still sitting up on the top of the monkey bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back