~*ForTheWin*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thank you very much!" Charisma smiled. She took a normal pencil and sketched out a beautiful picture of a dying flower. She took out some colored pencils and began to gently outline and shade her elegant, yet almost scary picture.

Name: Amynta Laura Matthews aka Amy

Tamagotchi: Watatchi

Power: Can make a forcefield to protect herself

Clique: Unpopular. No-one likes her for some reason

Friends: Joan

Crushes: None

Personality: Happy, funny, bubbly

Other: ...

Name: Joan Marie Lariyah

Tamagotchi: Pipotchi

Power: She can fly.

Clique: Unpopular

Friends: Amy

Crushes: None

Personality: Happy, fun, not as bubbly as Amy

I'm gonna make a mean charrie, every rpg needs at least one.

Name: Courtney Toska

Tamagotchi: Makiko

Powers: Summoning, telekinesis

Clique: Extremely Popular

Friends: Has groupies, but nobody really likes her because she is so mean.

Crushes: has a different bf every few days

Personality: Mean, stubborn, spoiled, rich, top of the pecking order.

Other: She grew up in a large city before moving to Tamarion and enlisting in this school. She has always been rich, but she used to be nice and kind before her father was moved to another country, her anger exploded and she has been a brat ever since. She wears expensive name-brands and also wears excess makeup. She may seem like a jerk, but somewhere, deep inside her, is a hidden good girl, the way she used to be.

OOC: Great! I may make a sidekick for her because every mean popular girl needs a ditsy sidekick.

Amy and Joan walked around bored. Then Joan flew up in the sky. "Hey Amy, look at me!" she yelled!

Amy looked up. "Where are you?" ske asked, "All I see is a tiny little spe- Oh"

"Come join me!" said Joan.

"I can't" said Amy "I can't fly, remember?"

"Not a problem" said Joan. She flew down, grabbed Amy's hand and flew into the sky again.

"This is fun!" Amy yelled. "Hey! Look at us!"

Last edited by a moderator:
(Gonna redo Colton's form very quick)

Name: Colton Brandon Svennson

Tamagotchi: Mametchi

Power: Super speed and lightning

Clique: The popular, but tends not to hang out with the popular girls like the rest of the popular guys

Friends: Ethan, and some other dudes

Crushes: No interest. May change if he meets somebody who he loves at first sight.

Personality: A cool, athletic, black humor guy. He appears to be the cool, kind jock guy. He can be stubborn and lazy at times but well, all guys aren't perfect. And then there's that thing that happened in his past...

Other: Loves to wear a sweatshirt and white shorts, and plays football, baseball, track, and basketball. Has some freckles on his face. And his history: A long time ago, his dad and mom, who were fighting like crazy over many issues like alcohol and such, had gotten so bad, to the point where one night, Colton looked in the window to see his dad pull up in a car, with a gun, and alcohol. Without thinking, Colton threw a molotov cocktail at his dad, and came REALLY close to killing his dad. Colton was never suspected luckily, but his mom was. And his mom went to jail. His sister Yuki doesn't really love him too much anymore because she blames him for the incident, but they still live together despite their differences. Colton has to do most of the cooking and stuff, while Yuki at least does most of the household chores.

Maybe lightning and super speed are too many powers, but then your newest character has telekinesis and summoning (you could summon dragons and all kinds of stuff) so..

Courtney strolled onto the playground, and sighed. This wasn't everybody's playground, this was HER playground. She pushed her curls out of her face. "It feels good being superior," she sighed to herself. This was the life.

Colton was practicing football and was playing with all the other popular guys. He noticed some of them flirting with some of the popular girls. Trying his best not to wrinkle his face in disgust, he focused himself on the game.

Ethan yawned as he walked around the playground, listening to Yeah 3x by Chris Brown. He didn't hum or sing along like most people did; he just listened, it felt better that way.

Cali looked up at the ramp, and upon seeing the Makiko, rolled her eyes in disgust. She then mumbled to her friends, "Well, OBVIOUSLY, we have a Courtney on the playground, so hide yo friends, hide yo girlfriend, and hide yo boyfriend!" Sam and Gabbi both had to stifle a laugh, because Courtney being on the playground was no funny business.

Unfortunately for Colton, the guys all left him to go get cupcakes from the popular girls, who offered some to them. Sighing, Colton found himself alone on the field with the football, once again, watching his friends laugh and flirt.

Ethan, bored, set his iPod back to speaker mode, and played Imma Be by the Black Eyed Peas while breaking dancing. Again.

Sam turned to see a crowd beginning to accumulate around Ethan. "Let's hide from her over there," she suggested. "At least we'll be safe." Cali and Gabby had to agree, she had a good point. "The song's good, too!" Gabbi added, as Callie rolled her eyes, bored. She had to admit, though, the song was quite catchy. They needed to hide, anyways. Courtney had somewhat of a grudge against the trio, known formally as "Them" by the populars, and to themselves, "The Rockstars." Their inferiority to the populars made them dislikable by people of higher rank, but respected by peoples of the lower rank. This adoration of the least popular people, known to Courtney as her "servants", made her extremely jealous, because to her, she was their queen.

OOC: Okay ditsy sidekick time!

Name: Cassie Mink

Tamagotchi: Memetchi

Powers: Hm, what powers would a ditsy sidekick have? She makes stuff pretty (in the sense of a little girl. You know, unicorns, rainbows, etc.)

Clique: Popular

Friends: Hangs around with Courtney because she's the ditsy sidekick

Crushes: Cassie: What's a crush? Isn't that when you break something?

Personality: Ditsy, giggly, basically the personality of a dumb blonde

Cassie followed Courtney around like usual, giggling every now and then.

Amy and Joan were still flying when Amy, looking down, said "C&C down below"

Joan said "What do you mean?"

"That spoiled brat Courtney and her ditsy sidekick Cassie" said Amy

"Oh" said Joan "Well, we'd best stay up here so they don't see us"

Every now and then, Courtney would turn to Cassie and say, "Cassie, shut up." She was annoyed and wished Cassie would leave, but she knew that every Queen needed a slave, and Cassie was dumb enough to be one. Courtney is a spoiled brat, but you gotta admit, she's pretty smart. How else could you see slave-potential in a dolt?

Callie saw Colton sitting out on the field, ran towards him, and yelled with a scared expression on her face, "What are you doing?!? Courtney's here!! Run!!"

Colton shrugged. "So? I don't care about her. I can outrun her if I need to." He said. "If not, this football is going right at her skull." He yawned, and then took a sip from a water bottle before standing up.

Ethan stopped for second to set the song to Tonight (I'm Lovin You) by Enrique Iglesias before tucking the iPod securely back into his pocket. Then he got down onto the ground, and soon was back in his groove with his dancing.

"Well, it's YOUR choice," Cali said, with a bit of an air of don't-say-I-didn't-warn-you in her voice. She ran back through the picnic area, dodging other tamas and tables, and back into the crowd.

Colton shrugged, although he did move a little bit closer to his friends who were flirting near the jungle gym. He didn't seem all too fazed, despite the extra warnings.

Yuki continued to sketch, finish the final poles of the Parthenon on the Acropolis. She smiled at it, as she sat in a picnic table in the huge crowd.

Every time Courtney told Cassie to shut up, Cassie made a pouty face. She never lets me say anything, she thought, but I'mma still hang around with her.

By now, Charisma had left, and tossed her flower drawing out onto the rocks. She decided to go back to her typical spot on the rusty blue jungle gym. She just wanted to be alone. The more popular girls walked the track around the playground, and she looked out at the wooden awning filled with picnic tables about 3 or four yards away, with people crowded around. In front of her was the area where Cali, Gabbi, and Sam spent most of their time. In front of that was the larger area with the bigger play area. She turned to look at the ramp just above the track where a game of Kickball was being played. Life here wasn't easy, but the times sitting alone on the playground were some of the best.

Yuki was suddenly withdrawn from the school and disappeared from the RP.

(Okay, I don't feel like using her anymore, so~)

Name: Haruhi Mokou Kamashirawa

Tamagotchi: Meloditchi

Power: Superstrong slaps/kicks, and ice.

Clique: Clique with few friends, and not exactly popular.

Friends: A couple of not really popular friends and some other people.

Crushes: None.

Personality: A ruthless, cruel, girl who hides that under a regular, punky sorta girl personality. She is always up to fighting with people who annoy her/hurt her or her friends, and hates love. Any guy that ever fell in love with her ended up in the ER.

Other: Wears the regular black but no make up, and her hat lacks a music note. Instead of a music note, there's a silver leaf. And otherwise, her clothes are the regular Meloditchi clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back