~*ForTheWin*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charisma murmured, "Don't sit on those. When I was in the second grade, a girl broke her arm on those."

(For Charisma's voice, think Andrea Libman)

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'll be fine; I remember when that girl fell on these monkey bars.. She was messing around and trying to tag somebody crawling on the far side of the monkey bars when she fell. I'm not the type to mess around. Besides.. I'm sitting right next to the pole you can slide down from." She patted the pole next to her.

"Fine," Charisma sighed. She put down her book, and climbed up on the bouncy thing next to the monkey bars and sat on it, looking out on the field and walking track.

"Hey Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"You KNOW when you crash on the first hill in Robit Unicorn Attack, your unicorn dies, right?"

*achem* "Umm, I knew that.."

Cali rolled her eyes as Sam continued to attempt the seemingly easy game.

Gabbi, however, had run over to the zigzag-shaped bars. She stood up on the first one, about a foot off the ground, and held onto the second one, which came up to a bit above her waist when she stood on the first bar. She leaned over and flipped herself around the bar.

Cali turned to see Gabbi with a stern look on Cali's face. "What did I tell you about doing that?"

Gabbi lowered her eyes and said, "Not to do it."

"Yeah, without ME!!"

Cali immediately ran over to the bar, stood on the other side, and did the same thing. Sam, still holding the iPod, took a video, laughing the whole time. "Don't break my iPod taking the video, Sam!" Cali laughed, still turning flips. She knew about Sam's technology impairment. They laughed together.

(Hey Karelia, I thought bumping wasn't allowed...? And plus, you spelled my characters name wrong, it's Yuki, not Yuri)

(No, a bump is called if you post more than two times in a row.. In this case, you kept rping on your own to keep bumping the topic up.)

(Posting to yourself over and over again is not a way to RP IMO. It's called bumping like Runner said, and it's kind of annoying to some people. I know you didn't mean to bump, but I'm just saying.)

(You just have to RP all of your charries in the same post.. Like what I'm about to do. Also, what I noticed is, your charries have been only associating with each other for like, 70% of the RP.)

Colton tossed a football up in the air, watching it spiral as it flew up towards the clouds. It came back down, and Colton caught it easily. He continued this pattern, over and over again. Up, down. Up, down.

Ethan yawned, sat down on a swing, and then shoved his earbuds into his ears. He started to listen to "Waiting For the End" by Linkin Park while he swung back and forth. The air that blew through his hair and through his shirt was a sensation he loved.

Yuki continued to draw on her sketchpad, only this time, she was drawing the Acropolis, which she was looking at from a Earth's Ancient History Book. She used pastel colored pencils to sketch out the main part of the hill, and she used a thin, #2 pencil to sketch the Parthenon.

Yuki ignored Charisma and continued to draw, her attention fully put on the drawing. She began to carefully draw in the pillars of the Pantheon, while making sure the shadows of the pillars were there.

Yuki, still not looking up from her drawing, took a piece of standard size white paper out of her bag and handed it to Charisma. She also gestured to some pencils and art tools, and added, "You can use them, but be careful."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back