~*ForTheWin*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't think you're quite the same as you used to be. Maybe your looks are the same, but not your clothing, your personality, your thoughts, your anything mentally related."

Drew shivered, he knew that Colton was right about him, he was a different person completely now. "Maybe your right." Drew cried silently. "Maybe I am just a weird Tama now, and no one likes a Mametchi who dresses like a Chamametchi,"

Colton shrugged. "I don't know about that, but it is sort of true. I'd recommend trying to change, but if you don't want to change.. Well, it's all up to you. I'm going to go hang out with Ethan now, see you later." Colton ran off to Ethan.

drew waved goodbye to colton, and then started to think about his life, and why he changed into such a weird Tama.

"Is it okay being like this?" He thought to himself. "I'm just dressing like a girl, nothing wrong with that.."

"maybe everyone else is wrong, mmm mmm, yeah! They are, and they don't respect me."

Colton and Ethan watched Drew from a tree, and the two of them rolled their eyes. "Isn't that crossdressing?" Ethan whispered to Colton. "Yeah.. It's really weird." Ethan sighed.

Drew stood up, and then started to dance to some imaginary music. "Well, I don't need people to hang out with, I can just be happy, and dance like the little girl I am!!"

Colton and Ethan both averted their eyes. "He's embarrassing the entire art of dance.. Okay, that's it." Ethan walked over toward Drew, and then he set his iPod to speaker noise. Soon, "Yeah 3x" was blasting, while Ethan was break dancing, with lots of tamas applauding him.

When the sudden music from the IPod started to play, Drew looked next to him to see Ethan breakdancing, and attracting a lot of positive attention. "Hey, hey." Drew sighed. "I can dance too, WATCH!" He cried out, he started to dance to the music, he danced like a little Girl Tama would, truly a embarrassing sight.

Ethan continued to dance, and he was now spinning like crazy on his butt. Then he stood up, and did a barrel roll.

Drew grumbled to himself as the attention was still focused on Ethan. "Jerk.." He muttered out, still trying to dance, but he was again ignored by the public.

Colton walked over to Ethan, and whispered, "Okay, you proved your point, you'd better stop it now." Ethan looked reluctant at first, but nodded. "Fine." He shut off the iPod speakers, and put the earbuds back in his ears before walking away. Colton walked over to Drew. "Sorry. He can be like that sometimes."

"It's okay." Drew sighed, he stopped dancing as he sat down, onto the ground. "I was kind of having fun dancing, did I dance good in your opinion? mmm?"

Drew looked at acolton with a mostly very confused face. "Uh... Yeah, can you be honest, please? Why are you even asking that?"

Colton gulped, and then stepped back. "Your dancing was unfortunately, not appealing, and is the kind of dance you do in private when you hear your favorite song..." He mentally prepared himself to run if Drew jumped at him.

Drew flinched slightly once Colton stated his harsh opinion, he flinched again. "Y... Your just not accepting." He told himself, trying to hide away the pain. "YOU DON'T RESPECT ME FOR WHO I AM!!" He cried out, grabbing onto Colton. "WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT?! "

Colton pulled away from Drew, and then ran back about 6 feet before yelling, "LOOK! YOU TOLD ME TO BE HONEST! AND YOU HAVE TO LEARN THAT TO BE ACCEPTED, YOU HAVE TO BE YOURSELF, OF COURSE, BUT IF YOU'RE WEIRD, THEN YOU CAN'T BE WEIRD! IT'S LIKE PICKING YOUR NOSE IN PUBLIC AND EXPECTING TO BE POPULAR!"

Drew watched as Colton pulled away,and ran away from him. "..." The tough words that Colton said made Drew twitch his eyes and fill them up with water, he gently sat down, onto the sand, and began to softly cry, not wanting to make a big scene out of it.

Gabbi, Sam and Cali were sitting on the same balance beam, paying no attention to the "Popular" crowd. Cali looked up at the high bars that supported the playground, and wondered if she could climb them. She got up and put her foot on the "telephone" horn thing and climbed up the side and sat on top, holding on to another side bar for support.

"Hey guys! Look at me!" she yelled down below, and waved to Gabbi and Sam with her free paw.

Colton felt bad, and couldn't help but feel like a bully. Feeling bad, he walked over to Drew. "Look, I'll help you if you want."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back