Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a little kid, and she pulled her doll's pants off and her doll had an..uhm...y'know o__o

During French class, we were supposed to be playing French Bingo, but me and the person beside me were having a token war xD

For LA we had to make a media collage and one of the pics was Fall Out Boy, so the person beside me tried to draw a heart around Pete Wentz, because he keeps saying I' in love with him o__o Ew. Then he starts a fight about Fall Out Boy being Emo xD

Last edited by a moderator:
On the night of our concert me, Lexi, Colbs, and Briana were writing REALLY RANDOM messages on Mr.S's board! I wrote: OMG ITS A BEET! *Draws a beet* then I draw a "Dojob" then I wrote RAWR! I'm a Squid!!! Then at Mr.S's room there was pictures of Flutes and Oboes (<3) I'm like "OMFG! A FLUTE! OMGOMGOMG! A OBOE!!!! I LUFF OBOES!!!! HEART! Then I said : Look Lexi! A Mini oven! Aww!

At the end of our chorus concert, I went with Carrie to the Library to get her flute I said "Carrie! I don't know where your flute is! LYK OMG." It was behind my back. Then after that Amanda AKA Courage was there so we did a group hug I screamed "COURWAGE~ <3!" Carrie AKA Computer said "COURAGE!!!" Courage says "COMPUTER MURRIEL and Ustes!

Today in LA we were acting out Chowder, I was Snittzel(Sp?) my sis was Truffles and Mung, Amanda was Chowder. I said in the middle of LA "Radda?" Maybe we'll do Geogre of the Jungle next.... XD

I say to my friends "Watzup home squid?"

Today In math I didn't bring my HW folder so I doodled on my planner/ agenda pad. I wrote I <3 Geogre, I <3 Matty, I <3 Matt R and Geogre is sexy. XD

Today in Indoor Recess, me and my sis and Colby and Amanda were playing with blocks <3. So I made this Awesome house out of Blocks and then Colby said"We need MORE blocks!!" So they knocked over my house . I did fake crying, Lol.

At social Studies, I drew on my SS Notebook, Colby saw it then drew snowflakes on it, I drew the Acroplis(sp?) so she drew over it it drew this : <--- > :mametchi:

My friend is a fan of Giants. The other one is a fan of Patriots. They both were punching adn beating each other up in the middle of math class. xD

today, everyone in the hallway was cheering for the Giants.. we were saying what is in my siggie..

and then in english class, we were drawing on the boards.. "GIANTS RULE!" But this kid erased it and put Patriots rule..

One day in social studies, we had some assignment to do. Everyone was working on it except this one really annoying guy (we'll call him P) who kept trying to talk to this other guy (J) across the room. P didn't want to get in trouble by talking, so he kept looking at J to try to get him to talk to him, but J wasn't paying attention. Then the teacher (the same teacher with the statue of liberty incident on page 8 XD) said: "P, stop making goo-goo eyes at J over there and do your work!" ;)

In grade one my friend (boy) burped and my teacher thought it was my other friend! (boy)

Today we had gym and I forgot my sneakers so Amanda said "You could read my J-14." I said "Okay!" Then she came to the bleachers I asked her "Who is this?" She said "Joe Jonas." I said "HE'S HOT!!" Amanda is like "No, he is! *points to the guy w/ curly hair from Jonas Brothers.

Today I asked Amanda "Who is that cute boy above you locker?" She screams "WHAT BOY ABOVE MY LOCKER?" I'm like "AMANDA!!!!"

In Music we listened to Mozart's The Turkish Rondo so a boy named Mike said "I likeeeee Chiiiiiickkkkennnnn Finnnngggers! I want Chicken Fingersss."

Today in Social Studies, I have my slip-ons on and I tried getting my jammed pencil bag open so when I got it open, my shoe flew off and I had to ask someone to get it. XD

I said to Amanda "Your not my BFFL because you didn't give me that subscribtion form for J-14." She said "Can I have you Capri Sun?" I said "Fine.... But: You have to make my hair!!! >:3 "

In Science this one person was takling about my MSN display pics. (apparentally I have awesome display pics on MSN xD) Then he said "Well, except for your FOB ones" then he started yet another arguement about FOB. It was funny, because he kept mocking me xD

During French, this one person in my class kept getting stuff thrown at him, and getting into play fights and that so he was like "WHY DO I KEEP GETTING ABUSED?" xD

This one person was sitting at the back of the room, then he farted and half of the class heard it o__o

Well, a couple weeks ago, our class was supposed to do a read aloud. We each read a paragraph and this boy started reading. And at the end of the paragraph he's all "soil" instead of "soul."

This one kid was reading his speech and when he was done it was all quiet for a minute then this guy was like "...farts." Everyone started laughing.

For our last class, we got free time. Then two people went up to someone and attacked him xD You had to be there to find it funny.

During Science class, I was getting bored so I'm counting how many times I've burnt myself with a hot glue gun while making my project xD Only five times so far.

I was at a dance and my friend Natalie was "dancing" with this boy. She "dances" very roughly. (She was dragging him and pulling his backpack. It was funny. She was throwing him to the ground.)

Well there was this one time a year ago in 9th grade.

I was getting my backpack from out of my locker, but it was stuck...So I tried pulling it, but it still wouldn't come out!

Then I kept on leaning back and pulling until it FINELY came out! XD

I went flying backwards, and my bag went flying and hit some random person. LOL!!

my friend jake tryed to fix the pole inbetween the school doors and acualy borke it OFF XD

On Thursday Colby kept stealing and knocking my stuff over. Then when Social Studies came I'm like "COLBY! I"M SERIOUS!!!! WHERES MY PENCILS?!" She's like "There right in front of your face!" Me: "Oh." I stole Colby's S.S Notebook: Colby"S! Wheres my SS Folder?! S, did you take it?" Me:"No!"

When LA was done, me and amanda were walking, Me:Madam Squide' how was your day?"A: "NO I WANT TO BE SQUIDIO." Me:Okay!

Once our Math teacher left her cell phone in the teachers bathroom.

In Sci. theres pictures for Dialogs and they say : ---- asked "How long should I heat your coffee, Mrs.H?" and the other says "Can I get a drink Mrs.H? Asked -----"

Once Colby blowed pastels on my coat. Amanda once hit me w/ water in the b-room.

This girl who was in my class in grade 3 stole the substitute teacher's cell phone and took pictures in the bathroom.

My friend (IK) was all, "I need to go to the b-room." And my other friend (N) was all, "The B*itch Room?" And IK was all "No. The G room." And N was all, "The Gay room?"

It was the Burns Supper on the 8th, so, all of primary 7 and their parents were in the hall with a stage... So, H was a chairperson, so she stood up and said, "Robert burns wrote this poem, to a mouse, in 1985...Oops."(He died in 1796, he wrote to a mouse in 1785) Then everyone laughed, including her, so, the audience stopped and she stood up, then went red and laughed again... this continued and well, she finally said it and the people went up and she sat down and kept giggling quietly, she had to hide her face with her papers. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back