Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=10pt]Really, no funny moments here.[/SIZE] 

Life isn't funny.
I said this and I'll say it again;

Compared to the dying/starving kids in Africa, I'm sure your life is peachy.

---

Anyways, my friend A and I were snooping in eachothers wallets [lmfao] and I pulled out his bank card and was like - "So A, what's your favourite 4 digit number?" We were laughing for 20 minutes.

When we came back from camp, in our English class we were singing campfire songs about how we dont have to be stressed out over our assignment. Mr Cole is awesome.

Be prepared for My Little Pony-ness

Nicole has MLP coloring books. My Little Pony.... so she made me one. At lunch, I was waving my pony in the air like "Look Angela. I have a pony. It's a blue pony too." and laughing really hard. So from the next table, Mary sees me and gives me this 'What are you doing!?' look and I start laughing really hard. It was just funny.

Nicole made me two more ponies. So I have three now. And Sofie only has two. So I was all like "I HAVE FOUR MORE PONIES THAN YOU!"

In art, we all sub-conciously started singing the MLP theme song...although the only part we know is "My little pony...my little pony." So....we just kept repeating that.

funny momets at school!

#1 . In Math class the teacher walked out of the class room , I dared my BFF to turn the lights off , close the blinds and turn of the fans and she did , when the teacher walked back into the class room she screamed really loud!!!!

#2 . in 5th grade The teacher yelled at a boy named Ben , then Ben threw a METAL chair at her (The intire class were like' oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO!!)

I said this and I'll say it again;Compared to the dying/starving kids in Africa, I'm sure your life is peachy.

---

Anyways, my friend A and I were snooping in eachothers wallets [lmfao] and I pulled out his bank card and was like - "So A, what's your favourite 4 digit number?" We were laughing for 20 minutes.
Nope. Not really.

c.l

[SIZE=7pt]Heh heh. ^^ [/SIZE]

I remember one time my friends and I were hiding in the bathroom at recess. (3rd Grade)

So someone came into the bathroom, we were scared it was a teacher, but it was just some loserish grade 8.

So we stayed in the bathroom, and I actually had to go, so I was in the stall when someone knocked on the bathroom door. My friends thought it was the stupid grade 8 again, so they went to the door and smacked the little window the door has... Ahaha it was the teacher, and they got in trouble. I didn't though because she didnt see me in the stall. I was laughing at them the whole day. ^^

Heres another extremely lame one. (lmbbo) In 5th grade my teacher was 'teaching' us about Ancient Civilizations, and he handed a sheet out, but one was left over. So he just kept the piece of paper in his hand while he was talking. So, while he was talking he like lifted he arm up with the piece of paper in it and it poked him in the eye. xDDD. Not that funny, but he's like "OOoouch!" And for the last period of the day I seriously couldn't stop laughing! Im even laughing now thinking about it.

Thank you for lishtening.

Ahahaha. *wooh* Kc8

Last edited by a moderator:
On friday I had a Brisk Soda can w/ me @ he Redbird Rally so I was pretending to be Amanda's mom. Amanda:Weres Daddy? Me: *whispers* Hes at the top bleacher... Amanda:WHERES DADDY! Me:Top bleacher. Amanda:WHERES POOPY DOLL?! Me:Here. *Hands Brisk Soda can* Amanda: This isn't POOPY doll! > : O

When we were in the lobby I kept saying WOOF WOOF! And I almost fell off of the square pedstal. o_O

I kept telling Amana that I saw Eric, her 5th grade sorta-crush. Me:OMG! ITS ERIC! HI ERIC! Oh oops that wasn't Eric. Me:Hi Eric! Ooops NOT THERE!

-Me and 2 friends ate in the bathroom stall and we said i was throwing up xD We got away with it! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We ate to hide from alyssa M. S

-Another funny time (we still do this lol) is when we go in the halls and go in classrooms that r empty and then we start dancing xD... Never caught!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i dunt remember anymore.

#2 . in 5th grade The teacher yelled at a boy named Ben , then Ben threw a METAL chair at her (The intire class were like' oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO!!)
xD Ben stop being so crazy xD

Nope. Not really.
c.l
So I guess having paper and pens to write emo poems on, a computer to type emo poems on and a room to sulk about emo poems in, isn't good enough? Get back to reality, people like you need to be tossed a happy bomb. [KC_8xD] So dying children have a better life than you? Don't give me that BS. Before you openly say "lif iz unfar" think about the people who DO have a worse life and appriciate your alive today.

---

[sorry~ no more ^]

The other day I brought my stuffed pelican to school. xD We had a photo shoot.:]

On friday I had a Brisk Soda can w/ me @ he Redbird Rally so I was pretending to be Amanda's mom. Amanda:Weres Daddy? Me: *whispers* Hes at the top bleacher... Amanda:WHERES DADDY! Me:Top bleacher. Amanda:WHERES POOPY DOLL?! Me:Here. *Hands Brisk Soda can* Amanda: This isn't POOPY doll! > : O

When we were in the lobby I kept saying WOOF WOOF! And I almost fell off of the square pedstal. o_O

I kept telling Amana that I saw Eric, her 5th grade sorta-crush. Me:OMG! ITS ERIC! HI ERIC! Oh oops that wasn't Eric. Me:Hi Eric! Ooops NOT THERE!

We were walking to the high school to practice for our choir concert today. Mrs. H got aggravated, made us get in a straight line before we left the building. Then we walked outside and everybody spread out in every which direction. We were even walking backwards.

And later on, we found out that while we had to walk in the still-cold weather, she had a car. When she pulled up next to us, everybody was screaming that is was so unfair. xDD

In PE, we had to play a really stupid game.

It involved little scooters, lacrosse sticks, batting, bear crawling and crab walking. So interesting to watch. More fun to play.

So Joseph was screaming at everybody that they could totally bear crawl faster than that. Then he gave us his own demonstration. (Funnier than it sounds, trust me)

I walked up to my locker and started to do the combination. I guess I was tired, because I didn't notice that my lock had already been opened, because Matthew started laughing at me and told me that he had cracked it and opened it after I had left to go to math.

For some reason Me and Amanda were talking about Fruitflies in space. AGAIN. Then I was talking about the redbird Rally.

Mrs.Z was sad because I told her that I may have band lesson 8th period on half days. =D

Today I took a vase I made for SS home and it was still drying.... o_O;

[SIZE=8pt]Okay. Well one time when I was in Music, this guy named "Mike" all the sudden puts paper around his arm to pretend that he has an injury. Then, my music teacher Mr. Hanna says:[/SIZE]

Mr.Hanna: Mike, whats that around your arm? Are you okay?

Mike: I'm okay. I got this from the war!!!!!

Mr.Hanna: Okay... o_O;

lol i just thought it was funny in my own opinon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back