Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the tallest person on my basketball team. We are a very short team. Despite this, we came back and won third place in the end-of the year thing...anyway, I'll get to the point. Our coach (the wiener one o.o) was talking about how you can still get rebounds even if the person you're guarding is way taller than you (painfully obvious, but at least he was trying his best). He said something about the "big dopey people" that a lot of teams have, and right then EVERYONE in the gym looks at me! I yelled "Well thanks!" and everyone started laughing! xD

By the way, I'm not a big dopey person. I'm an average dopey average person.

At school yesterday, this guy (T) told us a story:

One day T was at the mall. Since T is a guy and guys don't go on shopping sprees he was extremely bored. For lack of anything better to do, he started climbing up one of the huge piles of snow. (Our mall is an outdoor mall.) Just as he reached the top, these security guards came in a black car. One guy took a megaphone (just like the movies!!) and yelled up to T: "Don't jump! We can work out your problems together!" T just yelled back at him: "THIS IS NOT A SUICIDE ATTEMPT!!!!" and then ran for his life. xD

Ciao♥

It was. This is the same guy who found this "Chicken Soup for the Preteen Soul" book in the library and has become obsessed with it. He is always reading the stories in it and if you try to take it from him he makes this hilarious face. When I told him that someday he'd have to return it, he looked at the book and said: "It's okay, she didn't mean it". I asked him why he was talking to a book and he said: "Because it's my friend and it loves me♥♥♥". xD

Also, whenever I beat him at tic-tac-toe he goes into a little swearing fit. o.o

Believe it or not, all this alone goes on in Language Arts class.

Shane told me he wouldn't be at school tomorrow, so he wouldn't be able to read me another picture book. I told him he had gotten my hopes up for nothing and that I guess I'd just have to suffer until... After spring break. He laughed at me.. xD

We had to play musical chairs with our spare time in choir today... It was so hilarious. Everybody was practically shoving people off chairs. Then, somebody did their victory dance when they got out. I ended up right next to Nick, and everybody was telling him to sit down first so I'd sit in his lap. But he let me win anyway. xD

Also... In the gym after lunch, P was pushing Nick toward me, and Nicole was pushing me toward Nick at the same time. We both starting practically throwing a fit and screaming "NO NO NO!!!". It was a joke.

Earlier in choir, before musical chairs, we had a sort of like self evaluation. She asked us what we thought about the entire choir together, on stage the night of our concert. Somebody wrote down in huge letters "WE SUCKED. But everyone else was okay, I guess..." on their paper. Then we had to turn it in to her. xD

Matthew now knows my entire combination, so whenever he got to lockers before me, he would open my lock for me and just leave it there until I came.

Once in LA My sister did this project and it was an interview. Amanda: OMG." It was one of her lines. So amanda couldn't say something right so I wanted to help and Amanda said no so when it ended Eric was the sercurity protecting Amanda.

Today in LA me and my sister were debating over brass instruments. Thora: Trumpets are cool, better than Trombones. Me: Trombones are hot. OMG!!!! *Covers mouth*

Today I poked Timmy hard in the hallway so he asked "Where is your locker?" Me: I DONT KNOW. Briana: Its the one w/ the sticker. (PS: The locker w/ the sticker is my crushes locker.) Timmy: *Kicks Sarzar's locker. then kicks my locker* ME: HEY! THAT WAS MY LOCKER! Timmy: I was just fixing it.

Today I was discussing Band w/ Mrs.Zucker so Jay a big doofus butts in and asks "Is it from Wal*Mart?" Me: I wasn't talking to you. ----

So at the end of Math I said to Mrs.Zucker "When I join band, just email Mr.Hanna" Briana: Why not just leave a post-it note on my locker?" Me:Um okay. Briana: *Draws locker and post-it note, draws details*

Me: Your into details huh?

Me and Mike were talking. Me: Mike, that Compy doesn't work! Mike: I just need to put in a code... *Smashes hands on keyboard* Me: Riiight. -The compy turns on- Mike: See I got mad Skillz. -the compy crashes- Mike: *smashes hands on keyboard. AGAIN.* Me: *Stares*

Carmeron said today in Science: Cameron: I'm a proton(science related) i'm a striaght up gangsta.

Today I asked Senorita for a thermometer, she thought I was sick. Me: No. I need one for the cimate of Panama! Senorita: Ohhh.

In math we were doing Tempature so Mrs.Zucker said "In USA its the hottest day. ---blah blah---- Me:(Geogre....*Stares at board*) I totally flirted w/ the board, picturing a Geogre in a tank-top.... :F It was sexy but Mrs.Zucker kept saying my name seeing it I was concentrating so that interrupted my fantasy.... :(

Today Amanda said Hi to Scott(My crush) and Scott just rolled his eyes. Sexy <3.

Today I did a jump kick to Amanda and the teachers were right in front of us and they didn't care

Last edited by a moderator:
A few days ago, Nicole tried to drop-kick me as a joke but I kept moving. Then she chased me down the hall and I was yelling "I HATE YOU NICOLE!" at the top of my lungs, and Sofie had to stop us. We were both giggling crazily and going back and forth with the "I hate you"s. And these random guys were like "If they hate each other, why are they laughing?" And then Sofie was like "What happened?" I laughed and pointed to my hair and said "Nicole messed up my hair so I hate her."

Today, in art, we were talking baout how our plastic people should be on top of the bleachers. Then I said "We should have a bully pushing a kid down the bleachers..." and everyone agreed. But, our teacher wouldn't let us do that. DX

I lost my purse yesterday...and my camera was in it. And I was stressing out majorly till before PE, when we had to go past the office and I looked through the window and saw it there. Then I was jumping around, being my normal self again...and everybody was like "Greaaaat...."

Me and my friend Marvin were walking along the track at school last year, and we were talking about warriors, and all of a sudden:

'*F word* WINTER! *F word* SNOW! *F word* GROUNDHOG DAY!!!! I WANT SPRING!" And I stared at him like o.o

Today was Honor Roll day :huh: .

Scott was next to Alexis. So at Math I was talking to Briana about Honor Roll. Me: Lexi was so lucky to be Student of the month! (Whispers: She was so lucky to be next to Scott! <3) Briana: *Cracks up* Shes crazy!! Mrs.Zucker couldn't stop laughing. OH BTW: I got Honor Roll! My first time in 2 years of Middle School.

WOOT GO ME.

I was scared when Mr.G called me up for Honor Roll. :rolleyes:

Now I call Scott, Mr.February because he won February Student of the month. Maybe I could be Miss April w/ Scott. :(

Congrats on getting honour roll!
I don't know why I'm still posting here. xD
:) Thanks!

I know its Saturday but I have a funny moment:

in 2nd grade we were learning about cultures so this girl named McKaylee said: "I'm a little hungry." So my teacher is like "Then why didn't you eat?! > : O" McKaylee: I mean the Culture! But McKaylee was sorta anorexic(Spelling?) .

Like last month a boy named Steven was humming Scooby Doo where are you? while he was on the compy during Science.

Today I had a play date w/ Amanda. Today she told me that she LOVES to Torture Scott. D: Then we were @ a ice cream store and she was walking stupid, I'll make her do that on the way to Science.

Yesterday it was spring-like outside so I had to fetch my Honor Roll Certicecate(Spelling?) so I saw Mr.Hanna in a sweater. D: Mr.Hanna was very happy so hes like: Mr.Hanna: Hi Skadi~ ! Me:Oh Hey Mr.Hanna! Do you know where Mrs.Froster's room is? Mr.Hanna: Yes its--- Mrs.Triano-Davis: *Interupts Mr.Hanna* Its the last room down! Then I was walking w/ Mrs.Froster and she said "I love that outfit on you! It makes you look great!" :) Except I almost got in trouble because I was going inside a teachers room w/o anyone in there so I got Mrs.Froster but my HR certifecate was hidden! D: Except Mrs.F found it.

Many people butt into my converstaions w/ Mr.Hanna.... :) ;

I was talking to Mr.Hanna about good Flute brands so this SpecialEd Teacher, Mrs.Koblish (I'm Resource Room just not w/ that dumb jerk. :angry: ) butts in and starts talking about FLUTE COLORS when Mr.Hanna is talking about FLUTE BRANDS... Mr.Hanna: Well Flutes can be Pink but--- Mrs.Koblish: But you needa Silver one! Me: Is Gold okay? Mr.Hanna: No because the gold is plastic. Then Mrs.Koblish starts ranting about her grandchild having a flute.... o_O

;3 These threads are always fun...

1-

So, we had some other kids over and we were doing this thing, and my Gran (she teaches me) asked me to show the others how to use the specific tools. And I was just like, "Well, first you do the thing and then take the thinger and do the thing with the thinger so its easier for the other thinger to work."

2-

Me and Shadowfire were doing sample HTML pages for tag reference, and my cat jumped up on the keyboard when I was typing. xD I screenied it; and the turnout waas..

https://i25.tinypic.com/25gfiu8.png

xD I fixed it, obviously.

3-

My Gran asked what I thought the point of Mcdonaldization of America had to say, but she just said "What do you think the point of it is?" and the last thing I had said was about Romeo and Juliet, so I was like, "I think the point is love sucks, and trial and error." xD She got this really curious and slightly horrified look on her face, and I cleared it up.

usually in math get get 7 minutes to do a warmup and once we had a sub and she was like "how long do you usually get for warmup?" and we were like "20 minutes" :huh: so the sub set it for 20 minutes (we all finished it in like 2 minutes) and at the end of the 20 min shes like "is everybody done?" and we all say no and she gave us 10 more minutes. :D :lol: -_-

another time at a volleyball game evryone screamed when we got a point and there was this hott guy and he flipped his hair and i screamed [of joy] and everyone around me looked at me like "wtf?"

another time we were walking to gym and i was walking backwards and there was a big cone behind me and i fell on top of it -_-

Yesterday in orchestra the teacher was trying to freak us out: We were all packing up and he hit the bass drum as hard as he could and when I got back to my room,I could still hear the drum. 0.o

We had Pacer (you have to run from one side of the gym tot eh other in like,5 seconds) and my crush Brennan had stopped running and he just walked over to the side of the gym and collapsed. lol

Brennan and Cole had to edit each other's essays so they went to the back table which is right behind me cuz I sit in the back of the room. Brennan's shoe rubbed across the carpet and made a really funny noise. Me and the girl I sit next to just looked at each other and started silently cracking up and Brennan turns around and goes "No. No. That was my sh-It Was My Sh-IT WAS MY SHOE!!!!" and I just say "Oh sure. Blame it on your shoe!" XD

On the bus ride home when the buses were leaving the school,this one icky kid in my class was running out to his mom's car and Cody who sits right in front of me is all talking weird and everything and he says "Run Run Matt Baaaaaaaayyyyyy." I just say "YOU CALLED MATT BABY!!!!" to Bradley and we start laughing our a**es off!!!!!

[SIZE=8pt]Lol! my friends and i are some of the funniest peeps u will ever meet![/SIZE]

1) Some people in my math class stole some scientific calculators, so my math teacher was like 'no one's allowed to use a calculator' so my friend Tyler got out a piece of paper and drew a calculator on it and the teacher told him he was in serious denial!

2) Tyler (he's my BGF) went to the water fountain and it comes up to his waist and he pushed the button with his waist so it looked like he was peeing and then he took a drink with all of us watching! then he started laughing! (keep in mind almost all of my friends are guys...)

3) we were reading our novels in the hall for reading class and me and tyler and arik and alex were all sitting together and we started talking about the big bang and how it started with an atom. Then idk how it came up, but arik was like 'i want to go to alaska!' so then (in an aussie accent) tyler was like 'c'mon mates! we're going to alaska!' and arik was like 'do you have atoms?'(making a joke... ha ha) and tyler was like 'my name is adam!' and then he was like 'we also have ice surfing and ice kangaroos!' then we started laughing sooo hard i cried and got a stomach ache! then we started singing the oscar meyer weiner song to innocent passerbyes! then when the teacher came out in the hall, we pretended to be reading, but really we were trying to surpress laughter xD

4) We were talking about star wars at lunch (in know... we r nerds! but im not a fan tho, tyler is) and so then i kind of zoned out and then randomly i said 'Great Balls Almighty!' and everyone looked at me and then they started laughing so hard!

5) We have to play hockey for gym class and then we had to get the sticks and stuff and tyler and kyle r in my class and then tyler was like 'my stick is bigger than kyles!'

6) We were practicing for a band concert, so we got on the stage and sam was trying to set up the drum set and everyone was quiet and watching the director (this was the final rehearsal before the shin-dig, but normally we r rowdy) and so all of a sudden u hear this HUGE CRASH and then Dakota called out 'That was beautiful!' then we all got on our feet and were like clapping and cheering for no reason! then we started laughing soooooo hard!

lolz i could write all day but this is it for now! :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got locked out of the change rooms on Friday, so I had to get changed in the middle of the hallway!

Today when all the kids were @ their lockers for Chorus, these girls played insruments: Bagpipe (X___x;; :ph34r: and Tenor Drum. So they just bargged into the Annex and they were playing throughout the Annex so everybody was like "OMG!!!!" and being annoyed I wanted to smash my head on my locker... Everybody was happy when they were done. So Carrie comes up to me and says how creepy that was. So I was walking w/ Carrie to the Main Building and I heard them playing! Me:CARRIE THEIR COMING BACK FOR REVENGE! :) Carrie:AHH! @_@

So we were walking somewhat fast then we heard them again!!! :ph34r: Me: Oh NU they're comiing! The Mrs.Matthews made us like freeze... -___-

Then they played like 3 songs at Chorus and talking about Bagpipes and Tenor Drums and Drums and their prices, It took about 25 mins...

But it was funny because the Bag Pipe player made this funny noise as she was filling up Her Bagpipe w/ air.

Today in Math I was writing names of my crushes on my eraser and Briana asked if she could see it, so she saw it and dissassembled it and saw the names and started laughing.

Today in Gym I told Amanda to do her stupid walk, but we were doing Sit ups or Curl-ups so Amanda was on her knees and did it and almost smacked Leanne in the face.

Today during wait time(When the teachers are in Mrs.Hansen's room having breakfast) I said to Amanda "DO YOUR STUPID WALK!!" and I told her to do so in LA.

(Now it's Spring Break, where I live, but I might as well talk about last Friday. xD)

We had just finished state assessments in language arts, so we got a movie day for the two periods instead of work. Our class ended up watching The Sandlot... And we got donuts and brownies. :3

The movie was stopped at the two best parts for passing periods (one to our central time, and the other just to our next class). Everybody started arguing and throwing fits, and asking Mrs. D if we could just stay there to watch. 5th hour could wait. xD

Matthew got Nicole mad at me somehow, and she was bored and apparently had some time until she had to be in 6th hour... So she flipped my lock for fun. Then I had to come back out for colored pencils and was late to class (I had to get down on my knees and do my combination backwards). I chewed her out for that later.

In the gym after lunch, either Nick was pushing Payton or Payton was pushing Nick. If Payton was pushing Nick, then Nicole was pushing me towards Nick. If it was the other way around, I was pushing Nicole. (Was that confusing?... So it was either me and Nick being pushed toward eachother, or Nicole and Payton..) It was actually really funny because every time one of them switched off, so did we, and if we didn't, we would supposedly be 'cheating' on our 'signifigant other'. xDD I have no idea where this came from. Or if we all had something special in our lunches that day that gave us the urge to make ourselves look stupid.

In the hallway, Matthew was walking with Nick, and in the middle of their conversation, Matt saw me. So he screams "YOU!!" pointing at me. I looked at him weird. Then he points to Nick and yells "HI!!!". So me and Nick just nodded and said hey to each other like nothing had happened. Matthew nodded his approval and we just kept walking. xD

Yay! Spring break. But let's see.

Last Monday, at lunch, we were flipping spoons at each other. And..Sofie had....raisins. So...we catapulted the raisins to Selena and Becky, who threw 100 Calorie snack bites at us. It was really funny. Then, I tried to hit Kenneth in the head with a raisin, but I totally missed and hit Brianna's arm. So we all kinda turned back, acting all innocent and stuff. Then, Sofie shot one at Lea and Caroline's table. They didn't even notice it. It was kinda, really, funny.

On Thursday, we flipped spoons yet again. But Kenneth was at our table, for some reason. I dunno. But just as lunch was about to end, Coach was like "Young lady (Becky). You too Kenneth." (He saw them flipping spoons) They had to stay after lunch and pick up trash. XD Then Angela, Selena, and I stuck our heads in one of the windows to the cafeteria building and waved at them.

On Friday, in math, my group had finished all our work, so we basically had a free period. Just my group. So I took the builiding blocks thing and tried to make a fort. But Daniel attacked my fort with his robot, so I blew his robot down. But then we shared the blocks evenly. And I started building my fort, and Daniel got bored and gave me his blocks, so I made them all taller. But Brendon kept knocking my fort down. So I go up to explain this thing to the class (that didn't go to well). I get back to my seat and predictably, my fort is SMASHED. I didn't get to finish it, but Joe sits in my seat the next period. So he finished it for me. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back