Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, Jen and Sarah were going spazzy and crazy. Short Stack were in Adelaide today! So we were searching for them and screaming and asking random strangers to take us to the city. 'Twas fun till some guys came and thought we were trying to break the fence and told us off. And then the kindy next to our school told us we were out of bounds. So sucky. So I never got to meet Bradie Webb D:

I was doing my Media presentation, which was a slideshow. The song I used for it was What A Catch, Donnie by Fall Out Boy. I didn't mention the name of the song before I started the slideshow, and as soon as the song plays, Marlie goes "OH MY GOD! PATRICK STUMP!" and no one else in the class noticed it was a Fall Out Boy song untill the ending with the cameos, when Brendon Urie sings Dance, Dance. Then the whole class goes "Wooooow. Typical Allie." xD

And my presentation was so long that a song that the five minute long song was over, and Istill had to go through one more slide before the slideshow was over. ;.;

I told Adam that when he dies, me and Sam are gonna give his corpse a liposuction so that he looks sexy enough for an open casket funeral. :D

Jacob looked like a carrot because he was wearing a bright orange shirt.

Morning:

Thora told me Scott was back. :] I bumped into Carly I was so happy. xDD

Lunch:

Drew was waiting in the lunch line, behind where I saw sitting. x3

Band:

We all had to a Concert F... It was the band pyramid.. SO GUESS WHO HAD TO PLAY FIRST, BY THEMSELF. Me. :p

Then Scott,Brian and Ryan, then George, then the horns,the the Tenor, then the altos, then the trumpets, then the bells, then the flutes.

Mr.Hanna asked us if we knew what an Alhmabra is, and Billy said "A EVIL MEXICAN." xDD Mr.H:No. A Alhambra is a temple. It's not very legendary [LEGEND of the ALHAMRA. ._. ] xDD This is the actual picture he showed us.. xD

Sci:

Dr.Battisti was talking about the familes in the periodic table. Dr: They have a table for 8, if they have 5, they'll be mad, if they have 10, they'll be mad. Sure, a romantic dinner for two is nice, but they wanna have a family dinner. [if you don't understand, say it. xDD]

Jazz:

Drew had to use the bathroom, and then when he came back, he yelled "I BACK!!!". x3

Drew took off his football jersey. :F [He had a shirt underneath. Dx ] [RACHEL WASN'T HERE!!! YES!!]

Drew yelled where his mother works. xD [Our mom's work together. :D ]

Drew did Jazz Hands. x3

Markus brought in this big afro, and wore it, and Johannes [His brother, remember?] took it, and wore it for the picture. xDDD

Hewy [Mrs.Hewitt] said we were a big crowd. ._. [13 people! Were pretty big for a middle school jazz band, last year, they had like 8 people. ._.]

Manny had to leave, and I asked him if it was urgent, and I thought he said he had to go to court. ._. [He had to go to Chorus. ]

Drew asked if we could trill the high note, Mr.H said no. D:< [i love trills... And Drew, o' course. <3]

Mr.Hanna said gnomes live underneath the stage. xDD [Everybody was stomping, then we got into a disscussion about the stage. o.o] Then Miller said he found a secret passage way to the underneath of the stage. o.o Then Drew asked if there was a safe under the stage. o.o;

Drew and Miller got into a fight. O_O It was because Drew ratted Milly out about texting. xD

Peter jumped off the stage. Mr.Hanna: Woah Peter! Calm yourself down! Then Jaymir jumped off the stage with Peter. [it was their break w/ the saxs.]

Break/Auditorium:

Scott,Andy and Everett ate something before break, so I wanted to wait for them. xD

OFFICAL Break:

Scott,Me,Andy and Everett went out into the hallway, and they were unlocking/opening almost every locker.

Scott did something awesome for once. He ran, then kicked a locker. xDD

Andy found a pudding cup in this fat kid, Frankie's, locker. Everett: SOMEBODY LEFT A PUDDING CUP IN MY LOCKER LAST YEAR.[Everett had Frankie's locker last year... So I guess the person before Everett left it there. Dx] ;~; Andy: xDD

Scott has a really flat a**. oh bby... <3

My 4th grade teacher, Mrs.Kern, was walking down the hallway us four were in. MK: Hi Skadi~ Me: Hi! MK:How are you? Me: Good! Yourself? Mrs.K:Good. Are you waiting for these goofballs? xD

The boys went high over lockers. o.o;

4:15:

Peter's favorite word is consitpation, so he yelled "The word of the day is.. CONSITPATION. :3"

<3

Hallway [After Jazz band] :

I saw Amanda, and I waved. Then walked to her, then talked to her. x3

Amanda: Bye hommie. Me: Peace homecat! :3

Foyer:

Me + Miller were waiting for our parents. I felt so embarassed.

THEN. [This is EPIC!!] Drew stood next to me!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
In maths we were doing some fractions and we couldn't use our calculators. I went like nuts and was all like

"When in real life will I ever need to know a fraction and not have a calculator anywhere? I have a cellphone with a calculator! Unless someone stole it I would have it! And why would I need a calculator in between having my phone stolen and getting a new one? Who would steal my phone? And when do I need fractions like these? Like OMG. I need to work out 4/2 of this coffee, and then 565/937 bits of cake to survive and then like 455/98 litres of petrol to get home and....." It went on for 5 minutes and imagine it in a very loud, overly distressed voise. By the end of it everyones jaw was dropped and a few people were giggling.

me and mikala were harrassin nerds again.

in art, me and my friends were looking up our names on google images.

gonzalo had a picture of a mexican working in a field and under it, it said "Gonzalo begins Working in America." lol.

then jonathon looked up my name and there was a stripper and he said that was me. :p

then we got yelled at by an old hag.

good times.

On Friday me, Jen, Nicole and Mikee were cracking up laughing cuz we were breathing loud and I told them that my mum thinks its good for your heart so then for some unknown reason, Nicole asked me to stand on the chair and breath extra hard. So I did. And then I fell off and was literally ROFLing.

We were also making ourselves go red. Nicole looked like a turtle and Mikee looked like a gnome. Was freakin' funny!

After our Science test, Marlie went on a kids website and played a Barney game. She found one where you drag and drop the characters, and she made it look like a kid was giving Barney a BJ. xD

When we were going to Gym class, Adam runs into Marlie and purposely hits her wiht his hips, so Marlie goes "Hey! Are you bumping and grinding me?" So Adam goes "Hey Allie! Bump and grind!" And does the same to me, but I wasn't watching or paying attention, and I screamed because I got crap scaredout of me. xD

Claudia is the best thing that has ever happened to our class. She's Skylar's imaginary girlfriend who he met on eHarmony, and she wears a size 84 tutu. Pretty much all of our jokes are based around it.

"Whose jeans are these?" "Oh! Those are Claudia's!"

"Okay, so the three forces are Cappilarity, Transpiration, and Root presure. Can anyone think of sectence with C, T and R to help remember them?" "Claudia Totally Rocks!"

"Is everyone done copying this note?" "No! Claudia's not done!"

Nicole and I were walking out of the school and she was just talking to me about how her boyfriend, who's a grade below us, always watches us when we walk out because his bus is only a few ahead of us. As she was saying this I saw him walking to his bus with his back to us and made a little heart with my hands right in front of my chest. Right about then he conveniently decided to look back and I did the most fake yawn-and-stretch ever. :D

In art I sat with TH, Shane, and Joseph instead because Alli left me for all the girls.. So right as I sit down TH turned to Shane and said, "Okay, who would you rather do - Shannon or Janna?" They both completely ignored me as he chose and gave detailed reasons. ._. So I threw my weaving project thing at him and he wouldn't give it back so I had to practically lay down on the table to reach it until TH got it back for me.

At lunch some time last week I had cookies with me and the night before Nicole had been rubbing it in Noah's face that she had cookies and he didn't.. And because he was sitting at another table, she took my cookie without saying a word to me, showed it to him, and shoved it in her mouth. Then she finally looked at me and started laughing so hard she almost choked.

In math yesterday, Kaitlyn was giving me a piggy pack ride and I almost fell off. Then she got on the ground and was like "Do you want me to give you a horsey ride?" So I got on her and then we rode around the classroom and we were laughing soooo hard. We were passing by everyone sitting at their desk staring at us and I almost peed because I was laughing so hard. Then we did the same thing in choir. It was hilarious except for the fact that this annoying 6th grader tried to push me off of Kaitlyn's back.

After our Science test, Marlie went on a kids website and played a Barney game. She found one where you drag and drop the characters, and she made it look like a kid was giving Barney a BJ. xD
When we were going to Gym class, Adam runs into Marlie and purposely hits her wiht his hips, so Marlie goes "Hey! Are you bumping and grinding me?" So Adam goes "Hey Allie! Bump and grind!" And does the same to me, but I wasn't watching or paying attention, and I screamed because I got crap scaredout of me. xD

Claudia is the best thing that has ever happened to our class. She's Skylar's imaginary girlfriend who he met on eHarmony, and she wears a size 84 tutu. Pretty much all of our jokes are based around it.

"Whose jeans are these?" "Oh! Those are Claudia's!"

"Okay, so the three forces are Cappilarity, Transpiration, and Root presure. Can anyone think of sectence with C, T and R to help remember them?" "Claudia Totally Rocks!"

"Is everyone done copying this note?" "No! Claudia's not done!"
xDDD

Morning:

I brought in muffins for my party in LA, and Amanda loves my grandma's muffins, so she took the paperbag. o.o

Health:

Were learning about tobacco/drugs.. And we got into the FUNNIEST CONVO. xD

Well, smoking can cause infertility, and then Mr.Leto asked "Does anybody know what fertility means?" He wrote "Fertility" on the board. Then he asked again, then we got into a converstaion about sex. Then somebody used the term 'Birds + the Bees', and Jesse didn't understand the term, so we were cracking up trying to explain it. xD

Hallway:

I overheard that George called Scott a slut. xDD [i became jealous because he was talking to his lady friend. D:< I really wanted to cry. ;~; ]

Hallway 2:

I told Amanda about what happened, then she was all "SO WHAT! I wanna try out for a solo in chorus!" Take that for friendship. ;~;

Hallway 3:

I was so pi**ed when I saw Scott. D:<

We had grad photos taken today.

Kris made fun of me and I held a mirror in front of me and adjusted my hair.

Marlie sprayed waltermelon scented hair stuff in Adam's hair because he liked to smell it.

Adam also said that he looked so sexy, he looked in the mirror and got a stiffy. xDD

I had to go to the orthodontist, so when I got back to class late, I walk in and everyone stares at me while the teacher says something about embryos and umbillical cords. o.o

I played the music video for I Don't Care on my iPod, and I was like "SAM! LOOK AT JOE!" And shoved it in her face at the part when Joe flashes random people. :D

During Art, we had to take a Native Art peice and a** our own symbol to it, so me, Sam, and Adam are sitting in a circle together. Adam goes "Look! I drew two people kissing?" And I ask "Is it a guy and a girl or a girl and a girl or a guy and a guy?" And he says a girl and a girl without even realising it. xD

During P.E. Victor was kicking me and he had bad aim, I looked at him and was all "What are you trying to do? Kick my legs, or make sure I never have kids?!" xDD

At Lunch they served some random green jello thing with fruit in it, and we flipped it upside down, and it stayed intact... o.o

I fell out of my chair, screamed, jumped up smiled, did a thumbs up sign, and yelled "IT LIVES!" and sat down like nothing happened. xD

Brandon's phone went off, xD

On Tuesday in French, this weirdo named Mark came up to and started talking in a horrible fake Italian accent and saying horrible yo mama jokes. I was like, "Mark, go AWAY." He continued, "Mark, you're an a**." He was like, "That hurts, that hurts." I was like, "Mark!!! You! Are! An! A**! GO THE F AWAY!!!" Except I said the real word. He continued talking so I kicked him in the shin and he ran away. I turned to my friend Becca next to me and was like, "WTF just happened?"

We got given plastic jars and were all like WTC then we were told we had to go catch bugs!!! We went way out of bounds and missed the call to come inside so we came in 20 minutes late and shes like 'Nice to see you girls' and we laughed.

This morning, on the bus, we got to school, and my book bag was so stuffed it got caught in the seat, it was really weird, it wouldn't budge!

We had grad photos taken today.Kris made fun of me and I held a mirror in front of me and adjusted my hair.

Marlie sprayed waltermelon scented hair stuff in Adam's hair because he liked to smell it.

Adam also said that he looked so sexy, he looked in the mirror and got a stiffy. xDD

I had to go to the orthodontist, so when I got back to class late, I walk in and everyone stares at me while the teacher says something about embryos and umbillical cords. o.o

I played the music video for I Don't Care on my iPod, and I was like "SAM! LOOK AT JOE!" And shoved it in her face at the part when Joe flashes random people. :)

During Art, we had to take a Native Art peice and a** our own symbol to it, so me, Sam, and Adam are sitting in a circle together. Adam goes "Look! I drew two people kissing?" And I ask "Is it a guy and a girl or a girl and a girl or a guy and a guy?" And he says a girl and a girl without even realising it. xD
Holy tree. xDDD

Oh yeah, and Melanie can play I Don't Care on Bari Sax. O:

Once we learned about embroyes during an alcohol lesson. Srsly. ._.

LA:

Amanda was pretend punching me. ._.

Spanish:

Tom was back. x3

I was jealous of Amanda! She got to work with Tom... D;

Band:

Tom wanted to stand on the frame of the bass drum. ._.

Stalker [George] always makes attemps to play Starwars: RM on Bari sax. ._.

We played concert F scale, and Mr.H said it sounded like a horror movie. xD

Me + Stalker played our part, and I sounded so weird. So FAT. O_O [And we haven't played TWW! In a LONG time, so I had to refresh.. ._.] And Molester wouldn't stop looking at Big Baby. D:<

SS:

Tom came in our classroom, and his face was all red. x3 [And I found out he hurt his knee. ;~; ]

Jazz:

Rachel is unbuttion. ._.

Rachel and Meghan were arguing. ._.

Milly was chillaxin at the keyboard.

Stalker played Mission Impossible: Theme for me, on Alto Sax. x3

Molester wasn't here. YES!

Rachel kicked her shoes off. ._.

Miller took his off.

Johannes came late, so he was bumping into cabinets... He acted like he was drunk. xD [He had his hoodie over his eyes... xD]

Marcus and Stalker couldn't stand each other, so Marcus played musical chairs to get away from him, then, they put a stand to it's maxium height so they wouldn't see each other. ._.

Marcus called Markus emo. xDD [Markus wore a maroon hoodie and denim skinny jeans today. ._.]

Peter had Hips Don't Lie sheet music, and while reviewing her solo in Aint Misbehavin', she yelled "IS THAT HIPS DON'T LIE?!". xD

Break:

Nothing really. ;~;

Auditorium:

All the saxophones stood up to play! x3 I saw Drew and Stalker. x3

Jazz:

Miller stood behind me, and was stomping, and I could hardly play.

Mr.Hanna said we'll get puke green Jazz band shirts, like last year. D; I srsly hope he's joking.

Drew,Marcus and Stalker were pretending to be ninjas. xDD It was funny when Stalker tried ducking down, because he's like TALL, and everyone [Me,Andy,Everett,Milly,Jo,Rachel,Meghan,Markus,Peter and Andrew] saw him.

Mr.Hanna found Peter's sheet music for Hips Don't Lie and embarassed him. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
After I had Pogash (EVIL), Cat came runnin' down the hall. I was like WTF? And She was like, "I forgot to pee!!!" and I was like "How do you forget to pee?" And she was like, "Shut Up!!!" And Emmy and Hebber came after her laughin' their heads off and I joined in. Cat cam over to me and was like, "When u forget to pee I'll be the one laughing at YOU!!!" And I was like, "I never forget to pee."

During Math, Garret and I were in the hall going over the homework (we weren't there yesterday so we had to sit out side while they went over the quiz). When We finished, Flint started SCREAMING at the class about something and this went on for 20 minutes! ._. We looked at eachother like, "Whadda we do now?" I think she was yelling at them about cheating or something, I couldn't tell. And then she came out to get us and was all smiley like, "You can come in now." It was creepy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back